• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

Also why is Rudy Gobert loved so much?

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

In fantasy or real life?

• captainwacky

And in both contexts, for basketball or just for being a dude?

• superstars92

@captainwacky said...

In fantasy or real life?

In fantasy, apparently he might be 50% owned.

He’s got a brutal matchup.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

No way that pOWN is correct

• monarch

Over under 180 DK points for Harden/RWB/Giannis?

• captainwacky

Oh… what? I did not realize that; I have a couple random shares of him thus far. In real life, he’s both an astronomical defender in basketball, but also seems like a relatively genuine person who has diverse interests stemming beyond basketball, making him a bit relatable for seven foot tall french guy who we actually don’t know at all.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Probably under most of the time imo

• vick325

How are you guys ranking DJ, TT, Nance and Zeller? I think I like TT best but cant decide.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

That’s pretty much on the button probably. I’ll say over.

Giannis- 70
    Harden- 60
    Westbrook- 50

Seems very, very realistic. Give or take here and there. Maybe ABC gets 67, but Harden gets 63 or Westbrook gets 53, and so on obviously. Maybe I’m too high on Giannis.

• raul214

@superstars92 said...

In fantasy, apparently he might be 50% owned.

He’s got a brutal matchup.

what makes a brutal matchup? the small ball? maybe they came up with a game plan to beat it?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

No idea. I’d love if he was as highly owned as RG is projecting. He’s popping everywhere on multiple sites, but dude has no ceiling.

• superstars92

@raul214 said...

what makes a brutal matchup? the small ball? maybe they came up with a game plan to beat it?

Well didn’t work last 2 times for Gobert. They did win last time, but not because of Gobert who wasn’t good, but Clarkson who was amazing last time.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Giannis- 70
    Harden- 60
    Westbrook- 50

Seems very, very realistic. Give or take here and there. Maybe ABC gets 67, but Harden gets 63 or Westbrook gets 53, and so on obviously. Maybe I’m too high on Giannis.

If I played cash I’d mash those three and find five randos that can average 20 DK which shouldnt be hard today.

• makeitrain99

My optimizer has Felicio projevted higher and 5 fds points more than Gafford.

• superstars92

@makeitrain99 said...

My optimizer has Felicio projevted higher and 5 fds points more than Gafford.

Probably a sign you shouldn’t play either one.

• yisman

Clippers using 12 players today

• mbunner23

They have Gobert as second highest owned player. I don’t get that.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Giannis- 70
    Harden- 60
    Westbrook- 50

Yeah, just so we’re clear, those are my favorite plays as well; I just see a lot of 65/55/50 days being possible too. Which is still fine.

• choppadown

Buddy Hield going to kill me in the single game today. Got the same lineup as Awesemo in first…except he has Harrison Barnes and I have Buddy Hield in a util spot, and to top it off, its a 1 of 1 lineup woof.

• raul214

@superstars92 said...

Well didn’t work last 2 times for Gobert. They did win last time, but not because of Gobert who wasn’t good, but Clarkson who was amazing last time.

true that.
    but im sticking with gobert at home for 7.8k for a 50 piece.

• gaelicgirl

@captainwacky said...

Oh… what? I did not realize that; I have a couple random shares of him thus far. In real life, he’s both an astronomical defender in basketball, but also seems like a relatively genuine person who has diverse interests stemming beyond basketball, making him a bit relatable for seven foot tall french guy who we actually don’t know at all.

Not to mention his sartorial style

• Wynter12

It could be the recent opponents rather than Houston themselves. But centers haven’t been really smashing against them. I’m really curious about this Gobert ownership too since I can’t figure* out why he’s that popular lol

• Herf

LeVert @ $6,200 on FD is criminal.

• captainwacky

On Fanduel, I’m having a really hard time getting away from Dedmon. If you look at their rotation from last game, there just aren’t a lot of bodies and he got in foul trouble, otherwise he woulda been out there for 32. With no porzingis and no Doncic PnR, this seems like a prime spot for him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).