• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@mbunner23 said...

They have Gobert as second highest owned player. I don’t get that.

It’s all about the price.

He could easily be a bust, but if you’re playing multiple lineups, it’s a mistake to not include a decent amount of him.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

On Fanduel, I’m having a really hard time getting away from Dedmon. If you look at their rotation from last game, there just aren’t a lot of bodies and he got in foul trouble, otherwise he woulda been out there for 32. With no porzingis and no Doncic PnR, this seems like a prime spot for him.

I’m mainly going Embiid

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@superjon said...

He could easily be a bust, but if you’re playing multiple lineups, it’s a mistake to not include a decent amount of him.

I’m not fading Gobert, but I disagree with the notion of him being a necessary part of a player pool for multiple entries. There’s a ton of realllly great center plays; if you aren’t buying the spot for Gobert (which I’m not to an extent), then fading him is perfectly fine.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

He’s not even in my player pool

• monarch

I think Gobert needs at least 40. Probably more of your done on DK if the studs play like studs

• yisman

yeah, so Clippers just lost at home to Sacramento

they have lost 4 of 5 now and Utah can tie them for 3rd with a win tonight

• mbunner23

@superjon said...

With all the value plays, second highest owned is absurd.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

yeah, so Clippers just lost at home to Sacramento

they have lost 4 of 5 now and Utah can tie them for 3rd with a win tonight

I watch them a lot— I hate their additions, but I think a weird concept that never gets brought up is that Landry Shamet is just not very good, but doc runs the hell out of him. Like, he doesn’t do anything egregiously negative, and is a passable shooter kinda, but you can’t run a dead spot for 32 minutes a game expecting to contend. He tries on both ends, so it doesn’t stand out on first glance, but he just doesn’t do anything.

• monarch

Anyone crazy enough to play GRIII vs the Bucks? They will give him all the threes he can take just not sure about the minutes

• cdub6238

Are we sure JJ Barea will play, or is that dependent on Curry? They have so many damn guards

Brunson, Curry, THJ, Delon, Lee

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

Also, on both sites, while this seems thin given the texture of this slate and its value.. I think Shaq Harrison still has some ceiling running around in there. I’m not going to be heavy on him, but I’ve used him as a last piece on DK a couple times.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I watch them a lot— I hate their additions, but I think a weird concept that never gets brought up is that Landry Shamet is just not very good, but doc runs the hell out of him. Like, he doesn’t do anything egregiously negative, and is a passable shooter kinda, but you can’t run a dead spot for 32 minutes a game expecting to contend. He tries on both ends, so it doesn’t stand out on first glance, but he just doesn’t do anything.

Correct. They needed more Reggie today and less Landry. I mean in all seriousness he started, played 23 minutes and was the only Clipper in the starting 5 that did not have a negative +/-.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Anyone crazy enough to play GRIII vs the Bucks? They will give him all the threes he can take just not sure about the minutes

He won’t get the minutes.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I feel like he falls in the same Shaq Harrison bucket. Probably a dart that might be better on a different day, but if you wanna get a little crazy he makes sense.

• Supersharpie

Thoughts on Thad Young?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Correct. They needed more Reggie today and less Landry. I mean in all seriousness he started, played 23 minutes and was the only Clipper in the starting 5 that did not have a negative +/-.

Yeah. You know my thoughts on Reggie, but obviously he gets some rope because he’s got to get into their system before I continue to declare him terrible… but he’s gotta be better than Shamet.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Also, on both sites, while this seems thin given the texture of this slate and its value.. I think Shaq Harrison still has some ceiling running around in there. I’m not going to be heavy on him, but I’ve used him as a last piece on DK a couple times.

Yeah, I’m so mad at DK for making him only PG eligible. SF is probably the weak spot of the slate. Maybe they’re actually helping me have lower exposure. Also for all that is sacred I don’t understand why the hell DK keeps changing guys on Chicago’s positional eligibility around, but continue to refuse to make LaVine SF eligible when he’s played more SF than any other position this year.

• bangthedrummond

Are you playing any Heat if you’re a one-two lineup player? If you play multiple, which heat are in your pool? Any a lock?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m so mad at DK for making him only PG eligible. SF is probably the weak spot of the slate. Maybe they’re actually helping me have lower exposure. Also for all that is sacred I don’t understand why the hell DK keeps changing guys on Chicago’s positional eligibility around, but continue to refuse to make LaVine SF eligible when he’s played more SF than any other position this year.

Yeah, it’s all very weird. Arcidiacano has never been an NBA SF in his life (also I have punted him a couple times there), and yet…

• Wynter12

I wonder what Embiid’s ownership ends up being? I really like him tonight.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@bangthedrummond said...

Are you playing any Heat if you’re a one-two lineup player? If you play multiple, which heat are in your pool? Any a lock?

I think Adebayo will be low owned in a really good spot. Crowder and Nunn are fine, too. I think personally I probably wouldn’t have any in a single lineup scenario, but those guys are all in lineups of mine along with iguodala on DK.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I think Adebayo will be low owned in a really good spot. Crowder and Nunn are fine, too. I think personally I probably wouldn’t have any in a single lineup scenario, but those guys are all in lineups of mine along with iguodala on DK.

DJJ 3500? Do they run Iggy, Jae and older dudes on a Saturday game vs a B2B Cavs team?

• Wynter12

I only have real interest in Bam, Dragic and Duncan. I like Duncan the most though.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

DJJ 3500? Do they run Iggy, Jae and older dudes on a Saturday game vs a B2B Cavs team?

Not the worst notion I’ve ever heard.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@cdub6238 said...

Are we sure JJ Barea will play, or is that dependent on Curry? They have so many damn guards

Brunson, Curry, THJ, Delon, Lee

If Curry plays I doubt Barea gets in the game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler