• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Caelixx

Coby or Crowder here? (Utility)

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Not the worst notion I’ve ever heard.

My mind can envision Butler, Jae, Iggy and Hill enjoying DJJ, Bam and Nunn toying with this Cavs team from the bench and he has some upside. But I’m probably just talking myself into a 14 point DK effort from the slam dunk champ

• superjon

@captainwacky said...

I think Adebayo will be low owned in a really good spot. Crowder and Nunn are fine, too. I think personally I probably wouldn’t have any in a single lineup scenario, but those guys are all in lineups of mine along with iguodala on DK.

Why do you think Bam would be low owned tonight?

Like you said, it’s a really good spot.

Most PF combos on FD will probably be Bam and Kleber.

• captainwacky

@superjon said...

You might correct about the FD formation. On DK, everyone is going to have similar value and then get Giannis and the Houston guys and… Gobert I guess? i think Bam gets overlooked there.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I’d rank the Heat guys in Order of Interest as

Nunn/Dragic/Bam/Crowder/Robinson/Iggy

• captainwacky

speaking of FD and locked spots, I think oubre is in a really good bounce back spot and he’ll have pretty low ownership.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Caelixx said...

Coby or Crowder here? (Utility)

Probably Coby

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

speaking of FD and locked spots, I think oubre is in a really good bounce back spot and he’ll have pretty low ownership.

I’ll have some Oubre but mainly going ABC/DFS

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

You might correct about the FD formation. On DK, everyone is going to have similar value and then get Giannis and the Houston guys and… Gobert I guess? i think Bam gets overlooked there.

Yeah, I have no interest in Bam on DK. I’ll probably regret it later.

• mrdaman

65 fps inbound!!!!

• ScofieldReturns

is it nunn or dragic that i want?

• ScofieldReturns

@superjon said...

you dont think nance/kleber will be popular?

• Ether

I already know I’m insane for playing lavine and pj washington for the same price as levert and John Collins on FD, but I’m gonna do it anyway

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m so mad at DK for making him only PG eligible. SF is probably the weak spot of the slate. Maybe they’re actually helping me have lower exposure. Also for all that is sacred I don’t understand why the hell DK keeps changing guys on Chicago’s positional eligibility around, but continue to refuse to make LaVine SF eligible when he’s played more SF than any other position this year.

they keep doing it with everyone and its annoying. How are you pg/sg one day then only pg the next. Giannis is now only pf, Middleton is only sf now, Bledsoe is only pg now. Its just not consistent and makes no sense.

• ryan7962

Anyone like larry nance tonight on dk?

• MoccasinMusic

Any mention of Devonte Graham birthday

• yisman

my first FD build had Luka

then Luka got ruled out so I re-did my lineup

my second build had Jimmy

then Butler got ruled out

Noticing a trend here…

• superstars92

So like my entire night is going to be decided by Terry Rozier lol since that might be my lowest owned player in cash.

• kinger

Any word on Curry???

• superstars92

I ended up with some Gobert not because I like him but because of the value plays, there’s just kinda a lot of salary you can easily fit in 3 studs and there aren’t many 7.5k+ options and you can have 3 in most lineups.

• superstars92

@kinger said...

Any word on Curry???

March 1st.

But if you are talking about the one that matters for DFS tonight, Rick Carlisle won’t let you know until after lock.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@ryan7962 said...

Yes

• makeitrain99

@ryan7962 said...

I have Nance in my main lineup. He did very well last time Love was out.

• superjon

Funny thing about MME. Is that even if you don’t like certain players, sometimes you have to up your exposure to them to get to 150 lineups.

• RipCityRings

Watch all this chalk get eclipsed by another round of Korkmania.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).