• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

How was Brendan’s night?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Was Nick Kroll from The League in 2009 the first to say 40 burger? Was that the origin?

• superjon

Great buy low spot on Ayton

• Pierce85

Porzingod vs Memphis !!!

• factorial89

why do a.davis and lebron james always have GTD after their names.

• Pandamonious

@factorial89 said...

why do a.davis and lebron james always have GTD after their names.

Because they are always on the injury report.

• fleishmo6

Do we need to play some PJ Tucker against Chicago with what appears to be a start and no boogie?
    FD 3500 PF
    Can’t believe his name came out of my mouth

• Pandamonious

@fleishmo6 said...

Do we need to play some PJ Tucker against Chicago with what appears to be a start and no boogie?
    FD 3500 PF

Yeah pretty sure you never need to play PJ Tucker. We’ve all done it though.

• RatedDAL

Is Dallas going to play? If it was going to PPD it would’ve been by now right?

• Pandamonious

@RatedDAL said...

Is Dallas going to play? If it was going to PPD it would’ve been by now right?

I think so. There games were postponed because of the weather and power outages. I’m guessing they know they’re good to go now.

• Njsum1

Wanted to get this out there before I forget….

Delone Wright is slated to miss 1 more game, and my guess is that Detroit might start Saben Lee, and everyone will play him. This has the feeling of a Dwight Howard #tony-bradley)Tony Bradley”:/players/tony-bradley-37873 situation when Embiid misses.

Meaning you’re going to want to play the bench guy. Or at least split your exposure.

whoever starts will see less usage against tougher competition, and probably won’t look great, then the bench guy will come in against weaker competition and look better, even though he’s just getting more usage against weaker opponents, and the coach will see that as him playing better, give him more minutes and ride the fake “hot hand.”

Just a hunch, could be way off though.

• Pandamonious

Wright is going to be out for 2 weeks. Agree with the rest though overall. I think they go with the hot hand and are invested in both. Not sure it matters who starts. That was more reasoning for hiding with Lee yesterday on the DSJ exposure
    Chances are one would take over and do well.

Edit: hedging not hiding.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Wright is going to be out for 2 weeks

Must have read it as two games when I glanced at Wright’s injury blurb on BBM yesterday.

But I agree, won’t Necessarily be the bench guy getting all the run, moreso the hot hand.

My point was not to blindly lock in the starter, as the bench guy is just as likely to get the run. Similar to Howard/Bradley. Sometimes the starter does well, sometimes the bench guy does well.

• Njsum1

@fleishmo6 said...

FD 3500 PF

Just as gross, yet you can take a look at Marc Gasol on DK.🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Maybe Harell too

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Tim Hardaway Jr. Good buy low spot? Or is their a hidden reason for his dramatic price drop over the last 3 games, other than the poor performance.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Because they are always on the injury report.

I wish LeBron James had an expected ❄️ report.

P.S. Not that he should get one versus the Bullets. But somehow he seems to get one when I play him.
    ~

• Brendan239

I’m playing Robin Lopez in 1/4 FD LUs. His minutes and usage is going up. Also looking at Nunn (Herro prob out), Lavine, Mitch, and DJJ again. Not sure I can go with any Hou scrubs tonight, that never works out. I feel like THt, KCP or Wes will have a 8x game but don’t want to touch any of them. With all the value and softer pricing today, might be able to fit 4 “studs”. Leaning to fade Westy, Beal, LBJ, and Rozier. LATE tip but I have our Mort Marriage Fitness call at 9. I think it’s the final one. Is it bad that I think about my LUs while the call is happening?

Went to dinner last night and “hung out” this morning (Dammit!!). Wish yesterday wasn’t our anniversary because now I think she thinks we’re much better now and now she’s talking about a family vacation to Hawaii. I know that very soon I’ll have the conversation with her because I can’t continue being a sucker. I need to go to the gym more, “Rotogrind” more and sleep with her less and just rip off the band aid. I don’t want to be with her long term nor do I want to go on this vacation.

• thegunnard

@Brendan239 said...

I’m playing Robin Lopez in 1/4 FD LUs. His minutes and usage is going up. Also looking at Nunn (Herro prob out), Lavine, Mitch, and DJJ again. Not sure I can go with any Hou scrubs tonight, that never works out. I feel like THt, KCP or Wes will have a 8x game but don’t want to touch any of them. With all the value and softer pricing today, might be able to fit 4 “studs”. Leaning to fade Westy, Beal, LBJ, and Rozier. LATE tip but I have our Mort Marriage Fitness call at 9. I think it’s the final one. Is it bad that I think about my LUs while the call is happening?

Went to dinner last night and “hung out” this morning (Dammit!!). Wish yesterday wasn’t our anniversary because now I think she thinks we’re much better now and now she’s talking about a family vacation to Hawaii. I know that very soon I’ll have the conversation with her because I can’t continue being a sucker. I need to go to the gym more, “Rotogrind” more and sleep with her less and just rip off the band aid. I don’t want to be with her long term nor do I want to go on this vacation.

Bottom line…..Brendan is PUZZY WHIPPED!!

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

I’m over it Brendan.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Brendan239 said...

She talks about a family trip to Hawaii while sending pics like that to another dude…..just wow. If you think it is THAT great sleeping with her…just imagine what it would be like to be with a woman who was ONLY doing that with you.

At this point, your story is much more fitting for Jerry Springer then this forum.

• dominicanpapi

We’re assuming Horford is going to be out right? Back end of a B2B?

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

We’re assuming Horford is going to be out right? Back end of a B2B?

Draftkings is, because they proactively priced up Roby.

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

I know that very soon I’ll have the conversation with her because I can’t continue being a sucker.

Your wife is a whore.
    You are a cuckold.

Stop spamming this forum with your pathetic personal life.

• frugal

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Tim Hardaway Jr. Good buy low spot? Or is their a hidden reason for his dramatic price drop over the last 3 games, other than the poor performance.

THJ is coming off the bench now and being used like an offensive pop in the secondary. If you think he’s shooting is on tonight, he’ll get a little extra run late and beat value, if you think he’s cold tonight well…he’ll look like he has the last 2 as his peripherals are pretty weak. It’s very hard to predict a streaky guy like that especially on teams where the usage funnels through one guy.

EDIT: Oh and on a side note…over the brendan drama. taking up too much of the board.

• bazerko

I’ve seen your posts about what your wife did and it seems clear to me that you are conflicted about what to do in this situation. You find out that she has done all these horrible things to you, plus she did the same thing in a past relationship, but you are still doing things like: sleeping with her, celebrating your anniversary and going to marriage counselling. It’s not surprising that she thinks you two are going to be staying together. If you’re really serious about not being with her then maybe stop doing these things. When you go to counselling today, maybe it’s time to be up front and just tell her and your therapists that you do not want to work it out and you are done. But you really need to make a decision here, either you are done and are no longer going to treat this like a marriage or you are going to actually work things out with her.

Wow, can’t believe Zach Lavine is almost 10k on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).