• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Winslow shoots 1 for 10 again. I had my opportunities there for 3600 again.

Lol so you just noticed that also

• Calicapo

This is one wacky slate

• RipCityRings

Wouldn’t mind like 10 OTs in OKC

Looks like Glass-Hayward suffers wrist injury in Utah now. That will crippple my night has a few Hayward/Harrell’s going.

Unbelievable, 5 3’s for Niang. So random these big nights. Who would play Niang anyway. Crazy. Jazzz go up 16 now, they were losing by 9 not long ago. Another Niang – 3.. Jazz by 19. Niang-Mania holy christ. 20 to 2 4Q for Jazzzzzzz

• RipCityRings

Every time I fade Nunn he ends up with a million bleals. Every time I fade Rozier he goes for 50, every time I play him he does whatever it is that he’s doing tonight.

• zline34

@866 said...

Looks like Glass-Hayward suffers wrist injury in Utah now. That will crippple my night has a few Hayward/Harrell’s going.

Not good i had a ton

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

I need him to come back

15 to 0 start to 4Q for Miami now over OkC.

• IT4MVP

Nunn!!!!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Gonna survive the storm looks like.

I entered this lineup 27times on dk:

Nunn
    Eg
    Thj
    Tucker
    Wcj
    Luka
    Bron
    Powell

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

The closest game tonight could be Dallas Memphis.

What a great slate

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Me: Between Kleber and Roby, I should have a PF score 15.

God: lol nope

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

102 lineups and my first lineup just cracked 300.

• RipCityRings

All that needs to be said about this slate is that Nunn outscored Doncic.

• zline34

Welp im going to be passed by a bunch of inferior Lebron lineups now. Haywards 50 burger would have been a lot nicer than Lebrons 60.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jbcjbcjbc gonna win it again on dk most likely, good lord guy is always in the mix almost every night.

• damionismyname

balanced is the way to go it seems. the days of pushing all the stars in is temporarily over.

• tmarohl

Man, everyone is busting all around me tonight.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

He only got to play 26 mins. 10 more mins is at least 10-15 fpts

That’s my point tho even with 10 more minutes he’s never winning a GPP. Wall at 7.4k or above is just a fade. He rarely is going above 50 unless it’s against the Wiz. At 8k it was an auto fade even in the nut matchup. My problem is I keep remembering Jalen Brunson going for 55 against the Bulls so I just jam any PG vs them.

• tmarohl

Saben Lee chalk day tomorrow on DK

Did a D K $12 for tomorrow and bulk-entry max for the $1. Not gonna change too much either, barring major news. Went down the line went with my gut and I am playing that line. I have S Lee likely a game too late vs ORL again, Aminu, Grant & 4 from the G S/NYK Gm. Of course Like Harden as well. Mix/Match Curry/Harden, some together. Porzy vs BOS if he plays also. Do-everything-Randle prob sees 40 minutes also. Fox 8000 only vs BKN.

• tmarohl

What to do with the Timberpups tomorrow with a new coach.

• tmarohl

SG absolutely sucks on DK tomorrow.

• Krispac23

Stupid Lebum keeping me from big money with 5 turnovers in the second half. Don’t know how people mention him in Goat being career nba leader in turnovers!! Busta!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).