• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Do we think Westbrook sits tomorrow?

• blackdirkdiggler

Cmon wiz. Beat LA, beat LA. Also, get me that cash Beal!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

LeBum never comes through for me…. gonna need a little more… bubbling out at 264

• RipCityRings

Riveting battle on DK right now between 1st place JBCJBCJBC and 2nd place yo-teach. 1st has Westbrook and Harrell who’s not on the court, 2 FPS ahead of 2nd who has Westy and LBJ. 3-point game, 51 second left… Can LeBron win yo-teach $100K?

• RipCityRings

Update: LeBron miss, Caruso steal, LeBron layup. Caruso coming up big for yo-teach there. 16 seconds remain…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

DFS aside the last few weeks may be showing Father Time catching up to LBJ

• tmarohl

There was no foul on that play.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

There was no foul on that play.

He effing missed the FT!!!! Would have cashed with that

• RipCityRings

Interesting move to leave Harrell on the bench in OT when he’s 10-17 with 26/9/2/2 in favor of 5-15 Kuzma. Yo-teach must’ve called in a favor with Vogel.

• Krispac23

Lebum ain’t winning more chips than Michael. Father Time is indeed catching up to him!!

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

DFS aside the last few weeks may be showing Father Time catching up to LBJ

You think? He is going to win MVP.

• RipCityRings

The 8 TOs aren’t great, but the man does have 31/8/13 on 50% shooting while carrying what’s left of a team of role players who are only supposed to be there to play D and occasionally 3.

• tmarohl

Even if this foul holds up, there is no way in hell that Rolo is making two free throws.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Tmarohl spotting me $200 came through.
    I avoided last place!!

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

Tmarohl spotting me $200 came through.
    I avoided last place!!

Man we had some shitty lineups.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I rather finish last than bubble out like this at 274.25…. 1.25 from cash… with LBJ 9 rebounds (again) and 8 TOs….

Kelly O was the one really holding me back. EG as well but half the field had him

• Krispac23

@RipCityRings said...

The 8 TOs aren’t great, but the man does have 31/8/13 on 50% shooting while carrying what’s left of a team of role players who are only supposed to be there to play D and occasionally 3.

Sorry pal but If your in the Goat convo they are no excuses. You have to play better. He could drop a quadruple double and if his team loses he needs to play better. They is no reason NOT to drop 75-80 DFS on this shitty WAS team!!

• RipCityRings

Yo-teach took it down the $100K with only a single entry, impressive.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Anyone know any comedians named Isaiah, Maxi, or De’Anthony?
    Asking for a friend.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

That’s what I thought with Middleton last night and the whole world was on him.
    Eric Gordon won’t see below 40% owned and could be the #1 owned guy tonight.
    Either way, I’m eating that chalk. The only guy I like more than him is SGA whose price on FD is laughable, which also will drive his ownership up.

So much chalk I’m eating. Hoping Porzingis is out so I can get some WCS to drop my overall ownership rates.

• damionismyname

@Unico10 said...

I rather finish last than bubble out like this at 274.25…. 1.25 from cash… with LBJ 9 rebounds (again) and 8 TOs….

Kelly O was the one really holding me back. EG as well but half the field had him

.2 out of late night cash which would have been my only cash of the night on fd. $50 down the drain. may just play exclusively dk as not sniffing cash lines on fd.

• tmarohl

@tmarohl said...

Do we think Westbrook sits tomorrow?

He did play the last back to back on 2/14 and 2/15

• Krispac23

On a personal note, best score I had in a week. No more late changes. Keep the same line up as earlier in the day!!

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

.2 out of late night cash which would have been my only cash of the night on fd. $50 down the drain. may just play exclusively dk as not sniffing cash lines on fd.

I’m going on vacation later this week. Probably just play a few DK lines per day and take a break from FD.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Wall/Ball/Paul seems to be the consensus, but…

I’m looking at Westy. Who’s guarding him? LeBron? KCP? Matthews? You gotta think Matthews and Mathews stand out of bounds while the teams go four on four and Wagner pulls Gasol to the perimeter, which is where he wants to be anyway. Beal has to draw the best defender which opens up Westbrook for a 20-15-10 game. Westbrook may be the leader in assists, rebounds, steals, and turnovers in this game. Not wishing ill will on anyone, but one turned ankle and Westy could lead this game in points too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).