• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• xwalker5

@Pandamonious said...

Nunn if Herro is OUT, Conley if Herro plays. I think.

Much appreciated!

I got it as Nunn, Clarkson, Conley, and then Trent Jr.

Might just end up sacrificing to go to Gordon

• feekdogg

@monarch said...

So tell me if I have this correct.

1. Ryan Saunders was hired as the interim coach after the Wolves fired Thibodeau.
    2. Thibs gets the Knicks job.
    3. Saunders finds himself as a peculiar three point road dog in NY which may have been a must win game against Thibs.
    4. They almost win, they dont and they fire Saunders and hire a coach off the Raptors bench.
    5. Somewhere Jimmy Butler was laughing his ass off.

Saunders was getting fired even if they won by 50. Part of the stipulation of Rosas getting the GM job was he had to give Ryan a chance, because Wolves owner Glen Taylor is old-school and values loyalty and personal relationships (much to his and the team’s detriment). Once everything was squared away and Finch was on-board, that’s why the move was made yesterday.

• Wooden_Bones

@Herf said...

Bahaha. I remember back when Tucker would randomly go off for like 45 FPTS and everyone who rostered him pretended like they knew he was going to go off. Lol.

At .51 fpts/min with 8.12 usage rate I don’t think we’ll be seeing him go off tonight.

• Njsum1

One of KCP or Wes Mat should be useful tonight.

Seems like a perfect Caruso (hustle stats) game yet he hasn’t been getting great minutes. Might one off him.

And one of these days Kuzma, will get peripherals and have a big game.

I think I mentioned Gasol, and Maybe Harrell (good play yet doesn’t get great minutes) earlier.

I’m sensing a trend with my thinking tonight 🤷‍♂️

Clearly can’t play em all, yet I’ll have 2-3 lakers in almost all my linueps.

• Njsum1

@Wooden_Bones said...

At .51 fpts/min with 8.12 usage rate I don’t think we’ll be seeing him go off tonight

Don’t wake up a sleeping Tucker

• captainwacky

I’m still buying the lowest on the guys with the highest ceiling for the lakers (which somehow in my eyes is THT and Caruso).

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I’m still buying the lowest on the guys with the highest ceiling for the lakers (which somehow in my eyes is THT and Caruso).

I think the non Lebron player on the Lakers with the highest ceiling is Kuzma

He’s the only guy being given the minutes and usage to hit a 50🍔. Granted he’s not cheap, and he’s Kuzma, so I’m by no means predicting a 50 spot, yet if this game was played 10 times, maybe once he could do it.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

The Laker love is not really hitting me. Picking which Laker bum will pop off tonight is going to be tough. I’d rather just lock LeBron and sprinkle in some of the low owned guys not named Wes Matthews.

• zeeshan2

Not breaking any news here but I like Lebron, Wall, Luka, Morant, and Bam tonight

• kdsdawg

@gaelicgirl said...

Your wife is a whore.
    You are a cuckold.

Stop spamming this forum with your pathetic personal life.

• superjon

when i search for a player. it always defaults to showing their scores in DK

is there a way to make it so it opens under FD scoring instead?

• Njsum1

@Sleazygreazy said...

The Laker love is not really hitting me. Picking which Laker bum will pop off tonight is going to be tough. I’d rather just lock LeBron and sprinkle in some of the low owned guys not named Wes Matthews.

I wasn’t going to mention Lebron as he’s the obvious and clearly best the play. No disagreement here.

Yet “other“ guys tend to do well against the Wizards. You’re right, it will be a bit of a guessing game, yet a couple of guys could do really well and It’s the 🔨🔨.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

Projections like THT, yet the ones I’m looking at are giving him 25 minutes. Not sure he played 25 minutes any game this season. If that minutes projection is right, he’ll be on my list too.

• Njsum1

If OKC could hang in there and not get blown out…then…..

• miggs6876

@thegunnard said...

Bottom line…..Brendan is PUZZY WHIPPED!!

Aren’t we all in one way or another?

• superjon

Don’t know how I feel about it, but I think I’m hitting that lock button on Ja.

• lildave678

Horford and Cousins officially out, Porzingis listed as questionable per FantasyLabs twitter

• dominicanpapi

Paying down at PF on FD might make some sense tonight.

• frugal

Feels like House and/or Tate are the Rocket plays.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Feels like House and/or Tate are the Rocket plays.

They “could” be. Imo…the safe play is Gordon.

If you look at who’s done well recently versus Chi-town, It’s the guys who shoot a lot. An odd statement I know, yet they’re not giving up tons of rebounds, assists, blocks , steals to anyone one position in particular.

• caleb21scott

With cousins already out and Tucker potentially out due to trade talks. HOU would have to play Kurucs 25+ min right? Bc I believe Martin is in the G league bubble

• emnj69

@lildave678 said...

Horford and Cousins officially out, Porzingis listed as questionable per FantasyLabs twitter

come on zinger I was all in

• frugal

@caleb21scott said...

With cousins already out and Tucker potentially out due to trade talks. HOU would have to play Kurucs 25+ min right? Bc I believe Martin is in the G league bubble

Maybe. I mean, my guess is he sees 20 or less, maybe even less than 10. If he doesn’t start I’m not risking it.

• marvalgames

THT was Wes direct backup last two games..I’m thinking that guarantees him at least 18 minutes with potential for more if Wes plays like Wes. Played well last two games..of course that could just mean more Caruso.. so…smh

• lildave678

same emnj69 ugh lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).