• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

So if Zinger is out out do I go from Robin Lopez to WCS? Also like THT a lot and I switched my stance of OFF Westy, this game will be closer than anticipated and I like Westy/THT/James/Bertrans.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Kleber and Vincent could be lower owned good values if Porz and Herro are out

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

So if Zinger is out out do I go from Robin Lopez to WCS? Also like THT a lot and I switched my stance of OFF Westy, this game will be closer than anticipated and I like Westy/THT/James/Bertrans.

WCS has been playing well lately, but Kleber is always the guy I take when KP is out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Because he just came back from not playing in an NBA game in what seems like 4 years.

They have zero reason to rush him back. They have more bodies today, so it’ll be easier to keep him around the same or just even give him a little less.

Not every team every situation goes, 20 minutes, 23 minutes, 26 minutes, then by their 5th game they’re playing 35 minutes. They could just move him along slow and keep his minutes on the lower end for a while.

I didn’t stat it factually, just a possibility.

Seems like they all play 24 mins so that’s what I gave him. I could see him playing the same amount of mins as last game but would think he is gonna be a key rotational player so dont think he would play less than 20

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Rudy Gobert deserves some respect with that price of his on DK 7400. Should be a building block of all cash lineups.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Was Nick Kroll from The League in 2009 the first to say 40 burger? Was that the origin?

Trying to have a serious fantasy-related discussion here and you guys are rambling on about relationship advice and such.

So, Nick Kroll’s up 39 heading into the Monday night game back in 2009 and complains that Antonio Gates “dropped a forty burger” on his head.

Are there any documented uses of “burger” before this or is Nick Kroll the genius behind it?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

when i search for a player. it always defaults to showing their scores in DK

is there a way to make it so it opens under FD scoring instead?

What do you mean search? Like in HQ? Or are searching for players that aren’t on today’s slate?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Projections like THT, yet the ones I’m looking at are giving him 25 minutes. Not sure he played 25 minutes any game this season. If that minutes projection is right, he’ll be on my list too.

Yeah whoever is projecting him for 25 mins is probably wrong. I game him 22 and even that felt like a stretch

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Don’t know how I feel about it, but I think I’m hitting that lock button on Ja.

Why?

• marvalgames

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah whoever is projecting him for 25 mins is probably wrong. I game him 22 and even that felt like a stretch

But no schroder now and backing up the great wes Matthews

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

They “could” be. Imo…the safe play is Gordon.

If you look at who’s done well recently versus Chi-town, It’s the guys who shoot a lot. An odd statement I know, yet they’re not giving up tons of rebounds, assists, blocks , steals to anyone one position in particular.

Wall and Gordon for sure. I have some interest in a couple other Rockets but that is site dependent

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah he played 17 in the same spot last game, seemed like he gelled well with Lebron. Maybe the give him a bump…agree that 25 is a stretch, not impossible, yet a stretch.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Paying down at PF on FD might make some sense tonight.

Yeah seems like the only pay up option is Bam. Then you have Bazley, Kuzma in the mid-tier with Roby, Bertans, Kleber, Crowder, P. Williams in the lower tier

• billythekidcowboysheat

Why do i feel like the horents are gonna make it a game in utah, and your gonna need at least 2 of them😑

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Trying to have a serious fantasy-related discussion here and you guys are rambling on about relationship advice and such.

So, Nick Kroll’s up 39 heading into the Monday night game back in 2009 and complains that Antonio Gates “dropped a forty burger” on his head.

Are there any documented uses of “burger” before this or is Nick Kroll the genius behind it?

No, no he is not.

Wow.. no Porzy-Glass now? Why? ruins slate…… I am heavy Winslow 3600. He had a dozen shot attempts last game and made 1 I believe and still made value. Didn’t even notice AYTON, as I am heavy Gobert/Vala. Need some Ayton’s for sure probably. Like Olynyk and Hardway 4500 4400. Lotta Westbrook and LeBrons. Like Ball/Mitchell as well mid 8’s.

• Brendan239

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Why do i feel like the horents are gonna make it a game in utah, and your gonna need at least 2 of them😑

I think it’ll be the Dallas/Memphis is the sneaky game. Dallas hasn’t played in a game since Valentines Day and both teams will be short-handed. Something like Doncic/Kleber or WCS/Melton/Anderson. I think Memphis wins SU.

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

What do you mean search? Like in HQ? Or are searching for players that aren’t on today’s slate?

searching for players that aren’t on today’s slate. using the little search icon in the top right (if on desktop)

OK now Horfy is out, gonna need some Roby’s. Porzy likely sits out front end of B2B now, need some W C S’s maybe. Don’t care for Kleber really not at 4300. Good thing I have all day to adjust. I always set lines early to make sure I get in, then all this news hits. No Dipo or Cousins either. Crazy. J Patton isn’t on the rosters for DK. Doubt Kurucs-Mania, doubt he plays much if at all? Tate is the play probably.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

Not sure what I care less about. Where the term burger came from or Brendan’s relationship

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

searching for players that aren’t on today’s slate. using the little search icon in the top right (if on desktop)

Not sure if there is any way to set FD as your preferred site. I know in HQ it just pulls up whatever site you are currently on

• Pandamonious

This thread definitely has a Monday vibe today.

• Krispac23

I think the BUZZ give UTAH a game here and you will need a Rozier or PJ Washington to win a GPP.

Manic Monday..

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

This thread definitely has a Monday vibe today.

I can change that…

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

I can change that…

That scares me and I’m not sure that’s a good idea.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).