• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Petergunz82

Tate at $5900 on DK is going to keep a lot of people off of him.

• Njsum1

@Petergunz82 said...

Tate at $5900 on DK is going to keep a lot of people off of him.

Idk, he’s 6600 on FD. I’d guess if you want to play him, you’d play him on DK.

Eric Gordon is 5300 on FD.

I find In general, FD gives you better pricing on mid range guys, so you don’t have to play the KCP, Wes mat, Gasol type punts.

DK kinda forces you into making at least 1 punt with their pricing.

• Brendan239

@Njsum1 said...

I find In general, FD gives you better pricing on mid range guys, so you don’t have to play the KCP, Wes mat, Gasol type punts.

Yeah, Tate is a great “play” considering everything but he’s definitely priced up for it on FD. I put him in 1/4 but that’s just because of how thin PF is. Crowder in 2/4, Kleber in 2/4, Bam, Bertrans in 1 each. Cheap C’s today for me though – Kelly O, Lopez, and WCS.

• Petergunz82

@Njsum1 said...

I plan on having some KCP on DK…multiple injuries, consistent minutes, cake matchup.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

My optimal line up last night had Dennis Miller, Norman MacDonald, and DJ Demers.

Can’t wait to see what comedians I roster tonight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Why do i feel like the horents are gonna make it a game in utah, and your gonna need at least 2 of them😑

Gordon revenge game?

• superjon

damn. i lost power for a split second and when my computer restarts. the spreadsheet i was using is only opening a version from 11am and not the one that i saved at 4pm

• mbunner23

This slate seems small even though we have 6 games.

• Njsum1

@Unico10 said...

Gordon revenge game?

He smashed them last game, yet he hasn’t been producing the same since Lamelo moved into the starting 5. I don’t mind taking a chance as a one off on DK, or using him in a couple of lineups on FD.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

They “could” be. Imo…the safe play is Gordon.

If you look at who’s done well recently versus Chi-town, It’s the guys who shoot a lot. An odd statement I know, yet they’re not giving up tons of rebounds, assists, blocks , steals to anyone one position in particular.

Gordon at 5.3k on FD is a bargain.

• Brendan239

Doncic and LBJ feels like must-haves on FD. Then add 1 or 2 more studs and fill in the couple of value plays/punts.

• truegrinder

@Brendan239 said...

I can change that…

Pics of the wife or soon to be ex?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Unico10 said...

Gordon revenge game?

Him and lamelo. I just can see no % on them, they’re usually good ats.

Ppl won’t play them because they see the “utah” matchup, yet the jazz have been giving it up the past week and they play faster then ppl realize.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone have a good feel for the WAS C platoon, which of the three bums they have at C is the play tonight?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone know any comedians named Isaiah, Maxi, or De’Anthony?
    Asking for a friend.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Gordon revenge game?

I’m down. Should be lower ownership also with his recent lack of success

• frugal

Look’s like SAS will be running a skeleton crew tomorrow if they play.

• superjon

2 locks

Ja and Beal

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I’m down. Should be lower ownership also with his recent lack of success

That’s what I thought with Middleton last night and the whole world was on him.
    Eric Gordon won’t see below 40% owned and could be the #1 owned guy tonight.
    Either way, I’m eating that chalk. The only guy I like more than him is SGA whose price on FD is laughable, which also will drive his ownership up.

So much chalk I’m eating. Hoping Porzingis is out so I can get some WCS to drop my overall ownership rates.

• livetorace17

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Him and lamelo. I just can see no % on them, they’re usually good ats.

Ppl won’t play them because they see the “utah” matchup, yet the jazz have been giving it up the past week and they play faster then ppl realize.

Rozier is the play. He is on a heater and they’ll need that to continue to keep this game competitive. 30+ real points and 45+ fantasy points the last 4 games – even if Graham is back tonight I can see Rozier going off again.

This is FD pricing though, I think he is more expensive on DK.

• Brendan239

Is Ball/Hayward/Monk/Bam/Kelly O a good start?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Anyone have a good feel for the WAS C platoon, which of the three bums they have at C is the play tonight?

Feels like a Wagner game since it feels like a Harrell 30 min game

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m avoiding the whole mess. Low ceilings and low floors for all of them. If I was forced to pick one, it’d be Lopez as he’ll run with Harrell more often than the others.

Center is where I’m differentiating a ton. JVal might have his lowest ownership of the year (Ayton chalk? GTFO) and Harrell himself could be the Lake Show’s #2 point guy today. Plus, my hopes remain for WCS even though Carlisle could start any of 5 guys off the bench because that’s what he does. “Oh, KP is out? Let me plug in PG Jalen Brunson for my 7 footer.”

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Is Ball/Hayward/Monk/Bam/Kelly O a good start?

No.

• Njsum1

@Sleazygreazy said...

Take a shot on Muscala on DK for 3800. Usually does well when Horford is out. He’ll be very low owned

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).