• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -6 ) at Philadelphia ( 6 ) —- T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 202
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Portland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• rome9bc

@rlangell said...

LMFAO..Evenly matched?? The celtics are much better than the timberwolves it just so happens that they were on a back to back after playing Denver Sunday..Im a celtics fan as Im from Boston, but im not biased either as im an NBA fan as a whole..But those two teams are not evenly matched. One is in 4th place in the east and the other is currently standing in 5th in the lottery standings

It doesn’t matter if a team is better based off record if you look at the data Boston front court is weak which is why Dieng and KAT went off.

• GGee87

I am telling myself that this is a dumb question before i even ask it…. But does anybody think that Houston will change the small ball lineup tonight to account for Utahs bigs down low?? Capela or J Smoove get any extra run?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@fcurev said...

a roster stack for a high scoring vegas over under isn’t random nor is it a silly strategy. i find it more amusing that people might think he made a silly lineup.

4 players from one team is stupid. I could care less what you say. I hardly ever see it win anything. I find it amusing that you think it is.

• Bellest

@walkoff9 said...

Anyone like any pgs under 7k other than mack at the minuimum?

I’m keeping an eye on Darren Collision and Brandon Jennings

• Bellest

@wystateofmind said...

Elfrid Payton, I don’t see why people aren’t mentioning him

2 words: Brandon Jennings

• rlangell

Do we try to pair two studs at PG aka Wall and Lillard or do we go punts with Jennings and Mack or do we go Lillard with say Jennings or Mack? What are your guys thoughts..It will be interesting to see how people go at PG

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

4 players from one team is stupid. I could care less what you say. I hardly ever see it win anything. I find it amusing that you think it is.

and if you think it was a good move how come you didn’t win all the money.

• dailyfinancialsports

@wystateofmind said...

Elfrid Payton, I don’t see why people aren’t mentioning him

You can get the same amount of minutes and better production from his teammate who costs much less..

• uberj

@marino4ever said...

If Faried doesn’t play (sick), does that push Gallinari to 4 and open up 3 for Barton?

Another Nuggets big will probably start at 4

• dailyfinancialsports

@slpanthers24 said...

and if you think it was a good move how come you didn’t win all the money.

Just because it was a good move does not mean it was an obvious move

• rome9bc

@rlangell said...

Do we try to pair two studs at PG aka Wall and Lillard or do we go punts with Jennings and Mack or do we go Lillard with say Jennings or Mack? What are your guys thoughts..It will be interesting to see how people go at PG

Yeah with Lillard & Wall in great matchups it would make sense to pay up at PG tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bellest said...

+1!
    He had 5 players from that game, and I guarantee it wasn’t random or luck.

not saying random but definitely lucky. to roster 4 celtics is 1000% luck to win 100K. Are you kidding me? Stevens could play any number of 12 players in any given game. Some of you are so delusional on this skill thing.

• deerosa

@uberj said...

Another Nuggets big will probably start at 4

King Joff

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Just because it was a good move does not mean it was an obvious move

wasn’t a good move. It was luck.

• GGee87

I try to avoid watching alot of Brooklyn games but I have a question for anybody who does…. Does Joe Johnson play more at the SG or SF position and what is the splits like? 60/40 80/20 etc.

• tkerns05

Is Markief Morris going to get minutes tonight ??

• SCARMENTO

Tonight I am targeting one game solely and not changing it. Past few days have been crazy in DFS. Seems like the lottery now so quick picks for me tonight and researching tomorrows slam. May the force be with us young Jedis

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

@slpanthers24 said...

do you work for the new york times?

• JJDFS

@slpanthers24 said...

5 miami players won everything over the weekend, it is actually extremely common

• Bellest

@slpanthers24 said...

It was the 2nd highest projected total of the night, and ended up being the highest scoring game of the night.
    I think that falls pretty well into the “target players from high scoring games” strategy…

• rome9bc

Ish Smith is going to have a nice game tonight and will be surely low owned.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JJDFS said...

5 miami players won everything over the weekend, it is actually extremely common

wasn’t that an OT game. Maybe even 2 OT. Can’t remember. If it’s so common why isn’t everyone doing it?

• Storm

Need a SG option on DK for 4700 or less. Harris? Blah

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bellest said...

It was the 2nd highest projected total of the night, and ended up being the highest scoring game of the night.
    I think that falls pretty well into the “target players from high scoring games” strategy…

I had 4 players from that game and scored 312. Not saying it wasn’t a good game but to pick 4 from one team is luck. Keep justifying it all you want. I disagree it was skill to pick 4 players from one team. not the game itself. If scott wasn’t such a idiot and didn’t bench his young guys and Clarkson and Randle actually played I would have had 350ish. All luck.

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

Rondo or Lillard on Fanduel?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).