• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -6 ) at Philadelphia ( 6 ) —- T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 202
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Portland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Fazool

@mackie64 said...

Sf tonight not a lot of choices I like? Any suggestions?

Looks like the pick du jour is Harkless.

• JJDFS

@mackie64 said...

Gallo or Gay in the high OU but I agree im not throwing them in my lineup with a smile

• mbunner23

@mackie64 said...

Gallo, Hayward.

• Bellest

@JJDFS said...

Gallo or Gay in the high OU but I agree im not throwing them in my lineup with a smile

I really like Gallo tonight. The Kings continue to get abused by wings in transition, and Gallo is one of the best in that regard.

• DurtyBurd

Tear of Tear? I like tear, as in how many tears he cried over getting snubbed. However, it all works out to the upside.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

I know it has been mentioned a ton already, but I really like the punt PG’s tonight (Mack, Jennings, and Augustin) it really opens up cap space in the other positions. Playing 2 of these guys with Cousins and Davis allows you enough room that you can put together a pretty decent line. Please check out my blog if on this site if your interested in some of my other picks for today and some of the reasoning behind them.

thanks

• Csquared1987

Sheesh how many Magics player are you guys comfortable with playing tonight?

• mackie64

Got 4 as of now

• DurtyBurd

Jennings

• DurtyBurd

I think that Jennings will get more min.

• Craigg13

@onepinrodney said...

I don’t research, I think if you play everyday you know what players are in good match ups. From that point though, when the games are played, it’s really a case of whatever happens is gonna happen and nobody can predict that.

Yesterday when picking my LU’s I was hoping Alphabet would get 35-40 fpts. That he dropped a 75 doesn’t make me,or anyone else,a genius. That happening is purely luck.

This has been my strategy of late. Enough of a sample size to know who you can rely on most nights and what teams strengths and weaknesses are. I’m putting my LUs together fairly quickly and not tinkering unless I get injury news affecting my team. Less stressful and for a lot of the season my first lineup was often my best. With or without research it’s a gambling.

I had Alphabet in all my lineups last night expecting a solid game, not 75. But so did everyone else, he was highly owned in most contests. I also had Crawford and Dieng over the weekend, solid highly rostered players who couldn’t get out of their own way. To roll out a cliché here, “that’s why they play the game.”

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

The Magic against the 76ers you say?

To that I can only respond with an ancient Montenegrin war cry:

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOCEVIC

• GGee87

@superbuckwild said...

I know it has been mentioned a ton already, but I really like the punt PG’s tonight (Mack, Jennings, and Augustin) it really opens up cap space in the other positions. Playing 2 of these guys with Cousins and Davis allows you enough room that you can put together a pretty decent line. Please check out my blog if on this site if your interested in some of my other picks for today and some of the reasoning behind them.

thanks

Could you possibly start adding a link to your blog when you post about it? Id like to read it… But searching through for it is just too much work lol. I appreciate it if you can.

• GGee87

SF and PF are pretty atrocious tonight. Its either pay way up or punt way down. Blah. Not feeling strongly about ANY of my picks at those 2 positions.

• LarkDizzle

I must be the only crazy one who is taking Anderson, and thinking he will put up more value (not saying points) than Davis. Plus he’s half the price.

• LarkDizzle

@GGee87 said...

SF and PF are pretty atrocious tonight. Its either pay way up or punt way down. Blah. Not feeling strongly about ANY of my picks at those 2 positions.

Pick Favors with confidence, honestly who can stop him on Houston?

• Koolaid1963

@slpanthers24 said...

I had 4 players from that game and scored 312. Not saying it wasn’t a good game but to pick 4 from one team is luck. Keep justifying it all you want. I disagree it was skill to pick 4 players from one team. not the game itself. If scott wasn’t such a idiot and didn’t bench his young guys and Clarkson and Randle actually played I would have had 350ish. All luck.

“Keep justifying it all you want. I disagree it was skill to pick 4 players from one team. not the game itself.”

The simple fact that his strategy was contrarian is where the skill part comes in.

• Mvdm56

Nobody on Faried tonight?

• LarkDizzle

He’s way to inconsistent for me.

• jimnacho

@superbuckwild said...

thanks

This is exactly what I did with my lineup. I’m hoping that the cheap PG’s don’t blow up in my face.

• Bellest

@LarkDizzle said...

I must be the only crazy one who is taking Anderson, and thinking he will put up more value (not saying points) than Davis. Plus he’s half the price.

He’s a solid play if Asik is out, definitely on my radar.

• deerosa

@Mvdm56 said...

Nobody on Faried tonight?

I am :)

• krdell

Mack or Jennings tonight?

• IronMonkey415

Anyone on Harkless? I am.

• krdell

I’m runnin’ Hark in my LU too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).