• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KillaChap

I can’t wait to see how Booger plays with another superstar. I personally think he’s incapable but, I’ve been wrong before. Now the question is, how many Kings are too many Kings for value? Or is it too early?

• JoakimNoah4Life

Keep in mind traded players have been accurately switched teams for main slate, but NOT for the later small slates (speaking DK)….genius tactic by DK to confuse people

• dmbtrip2004

SAC players are going to be sooooo chalky

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

this slate will be pretty crazy IMO. trade deadline is at 3pm. a lot of times you don’t even hear about trades until hours later.

it’ll be interesting to see the ownership on guys like carmelo, lillard and blake… who have all been mentioned as being on the trading block.

• Lathum

Wonder how many people are going to stack Glass/ Boogie

• Jaredmlevitt

@KillaChap said...

I can’t wait to see how Booger plays with another superstar. I personally think he’s incapable but, I’ve been wrong before. Now the question is, how many Kings are too many Kings for value? Or is it too early?

What makes you think he’s incapable?

• superjon

@Lathum said...

Hopefully everyone

• dmbtrip2004

Ill need to see 2 or 3 games with both of them before I pay that much

• KillaChap

@Jaredmlevitt said...

What makes you think he’s incapable?

His immaturity. But, one could argue that the King’s front office wasn’t exactly player friendly and that probably had an impact on him. I know it would piss me off.

• billholler

@JoakimNoah4Life said...

Keep in mind traded players have been accurately switched teams for main slate, but NOT for the later small slates (speaking DK)….genius tactic by DK to confuse people

Can we assume DK is going to make the adjustments soon? They couldn’t possible accrue points from earlier games if the late slate doesn’t lock until 2 and a half hours later. Right?

EDIT: So I’m impatient and had to send a message to DK. Response…“We will correct this soon and will have a banner on the contests indicating who will not gain fantasy points.” So does that mean there will be players in all slates or just the smaller slates that do not accrue points?

• gaelicgirl

@Lathum said...

Won’t being on the same team mean fewer points for each? I don’t think either will hit value now, much less both of them.

• MPDR1983

@KillaChap said...

this will be boogies downfall.. say goodbye to his career.. guy is a hot head and a bully.. AD will steal his shine and leave boogie throwing fits like a child.

• KillaChap

@MPDR1983 said...

this will be boogies downfall.. say goodbye to his career.. guy is a hot head and a bully.. AD will steal his shine and leave boogie throwing fits like a child.

My gut says this is what will happen but this could be the change he needed. Let’s face it, the Kings aren’t exactly the model of a well run organization which can probably take it’s toll on it’s players.

• frugal

Lou Williams traded to Rockets for Brewer. I guess their planning to run Williams some at the 3. That’s a great trade to strengthen the Rockets 2nd unit offensively.

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Won’t being on the same team mean fewer points for each? I don’t think either will hit value now, much less both of them.

That’s my thinking. Many will try to stack both on this medium slate, but the real play is Pelicans guards now. Unless they pull another trade or pickup a 10 day Jrue, Moore, and Frazier will split 96 minutes at PG/SG.

• billholler

Assuming the Kings start Lawson, Hield and WCS you can roster their entire starting LU against Denver’s terrible defense and still have $27,100 left for 3 players.

• draped

@frugal said...

Lou Williams traded to Rockets for Brewer. I guess their planning to run Williams some at the 3. That’s a great trade to strengthen the Rockets 2nd unit offensively.

ya its a great trade for the lakers too. lou for a first rounder? sure its not gonna be a high first round pick, but even so its definitely worth it. I think its a good trade by both teams.

EDIT: in regards to the SAC guards. who is going to be the targets between collision, Lawson, evans, hield.

• AtomicCity42

This has been the longest week of my life lol

• AtomicCity42

@draped said...

ya its a great trade for the lakers too. lou for a first rounder? sure its not gonna be a high first round pick, but even so its definitely worth it. I think its a good trade by both teams.

EDIT: in regards to the SAC guards. who is going to be the targets between collision, Lawson, evans, hield.

I agree

• billholler

@AtomicCity42 said...

This has been the longest week of my life lol

Dude I almost played a hockey GPP.

• AtomicCity42

@billholler said...

Ive played soccer, nhl, and even damn E Sports lol

• draped

@billholler said...

ya I threw one entry for NHL in yesterday and ill do the same today. but that’s about it. im completely clueless when it comes to nhl.

• frugal

@draped said...

Kings are overrun with guards now. The value is certainly enticing, but it’s going to be real hard to predict until we see at least 1 game to learn their rotations. I have to imagine Evans will start at SF even if he’s still on some type of a minutes limit. tough to know exactly what’s going to happen with these teams which made trades.

• gaelicgirl

NHL is crazy. At least in NBA there’s usually some correlation between a player’s price and his fantasy output. And you only have to worry about starting players and bench players. In NHL you have to deal with 4 regular lines and 2 power play lines, which regular line players are on which power play lines, and which lines the coach will decide to play. Just way too many variables to deal with, IMO.

• monarch

@billholler said...

I’ve been cashing in NHL and I have zero clue playing for the first time. I find it is a lot like MLB. Get the right goalie and stack a line from two different teams that are projected to score well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).