• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• iron_tactics

Anyone at the Knicks game? Does Hornacek look like he’s wondering where tf Rose is?

• KindGuy

Wtf I thought I was being sneaky with my Payton + Vucevic stack.

• RWilder

@gravitymaze said...

Am I the only going all in Jusuf Nurkic at center tonight?

Nope. Every LU has him in it. Good way for me to roster all of the big boys tonight.

• AtomicCity42

Sounds like my picks are dif from the majority tonight…could be good or terrible

• RWilder

@whitemamba86 said...

man wish they would of had nurkic as a starter earlier i would be 100% got in some

He was my number one play tonight. Built every LU, all ten of them, around him and Harden.

• mnsugrinder

FINALLY NBA IS BACK!

• whitemamba86

@strassnerte said...

Elf is 41% in the crossover. Looks like all of the pros on him.

u like how all the rotogrinders people said dont play elf and nows hes 41% lol somebody is lying

• Yeoman

@nyknick said...

who has the better night, hield or ross?

Pretty much everybody had a better day than Buddy Hield. He just got traded to Sacramento.

• mnsugrinder

I don’t know I was talking to about playing Ross but there you go, starter so potential Upside. Knock on wood.

• KindGuy

@whitemamba86 said...

u like how all the rotogrinders people said dont play elf and nows hes 41% lol somebody is lying

I for one said I would play him and Vucevic

• damionismyname

TIME FOR GIFS

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@whitemamba86 said...

lebron will not be in the winning lineup book it

I have no idea how successful you are at DFS, but what I do know is if you had all the answers you wouldn’t be on this forum. He very well may not be on the winning lineup, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t a good play. That doesn’t mean he can’t win you a nice chunk of cash tonight. There’s many different tournaments across different sites and different price points so i’m not sure which tournament you’re referring to.

I don’t play GPP’s with the sole expectation of getting 1st place. I play them with the expectation of more than doubling my money on any given night. You have to have anchors in your line up that put up big points. When guys cost 8,9,10k they don’t usually get you more than 5-7x. That’s perfectly fine, because you’re counting on your value guys to boost you over the top. You can’t get caught up in that too much anyway. How do you know LeBron isn’t going to go nuts tonight and have the game of his life? In my process of trying to become a better DFS player the biggest hurdle I’ve had to overcome is getting past the idea of putting a ceiling on a guy. A great player in a great match up has no real ceiling. Did you expect harden to put up 100 DK points earlier this year? Then almost do it again a few weeks later? LeBron put up 79 DK points earlier this year. How do you know he won’t do it again? Do not put limits on elite players or your limiting yourself.

• superjon

Woo hooo. Biyombo at 0.7% owned in the $4 on FD. Bring me the monies!!

• sidislike

Hope all of you enjoyed rostering Aaron Gordon tonight because he will never be priced this low again in his life

• NCRick

Payton/Ross/Gordon going now. Then got 4 studs and WCS.

• NCRick

@sidislike said...

Hope all of you enjoyed rostering Aaron Gordon tonight because he will never be priced this low again in his life

“And that was the last fantasy point Gordon scored that night”

• strassnerte

Feels like about 20 blocks in the first five minutes of this game

• viciousphilpy

100% Gordon looking good. Only player I’m 100% on tonight. And he’s 2x in 4 minutes.

• gravitymaze

Man I would rather see NO now than Clev/NY

• viciousphilpy

Damian Lilliard 0 points in 5 minutes.

• YourWorld

Is Damian Lillard going to score a point or what?

• RWilder

@sidislike said...

Have him in every lineup. One of my top plays tonight.

• hpatel1089

So Lillard wanna freaking wake up

• TheRyanFlaherty

So…def. looking like I should have stuck with Nurkic and Gordon on DK. Lol
    Stupid configuration left me with too much money and I just didn’t see an obvious upgrade…Stupid $100 short from what I wanted…oh well…

• gravitymaze

@superjon said...

Woo hooo. Biyombo at 0.7% owned in the $4 on FD. Bring me the monies!!

whoa you had me at 0.7 owned good luck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).