• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sooted72

no gordon or nurkic. night confirmed over 15 minutes in lol.

• viciousphilpy

Damian Lilliard

• hobbes2d

Lol panic after 8 minutes into the first quarter.

• dandcglenn

Fournier was not a good idea

• bigkino217

@hobbes2d said...

of the first game lol

• BustNutz

I definitely did not miss everyone bitching 5 minutes into the first quarter

• sooted72

@hobbes2d said...

normally id agree but like in my case gordon and nurkic are very highly owned and almost already at value still in the 1st qtr. i mean obv anything can happen going forward, but the panic is real.

• Dfspacman

I thought Nurkic’s ownership would be higher, well there are a lot of great plays st center

• whitemamba86

@BustNutz said...

I definitely did not miss everyone bitching 5 minutes into the first quarter

the people who do this dont win on here. everyday they always complain like children in the 1st quarter

• Grnmasheen

For real, Nurkic won’t play enough minutes to get over 30 DK fp so good value but not complete deal breaker without him. He’s not on 50 DK fp pace.

• whitemamba86

@Grnmasheen said...

For real, Nurkic won’t play enough minutes to get over 30 DK fp so good value but not complete deal breaker without him. He’s not on 50 DK fp pace.

he will get over 30 dk points already half way there and has 20 more mins to play

• hobbes2d

@sooted72 said...

normally id agree but like in my case gordon and nurkic are very highly owned and almost already at value still in the 1st qtr. i mean obv anything can happen going forward, but the panic is real.

They both could just as easily do nothing for the rest of the game.

• gravitymaze

@sooted72 said...

They are cheap but just remember people paid up for other players. Sometimes its easy to pick the cheap value plays but what do you do with the extra money? The expensive guys could be a bust.

• Grnmasheen

If he continues to add blocks and steals I may have to eat my words but too many variables. I have to reassure myself; at least I have Air Gordon.

• erizos17

@whitemamba86 said...

lebron will not be in the winning lineup book it

How did your Zeller pick do the other night? Dude 70% of what you say fails. Just stop it already

• whitemamba86

and to the guy who said blazers will blow out magic lol told ya

• whitemamba86

@erizos17 said...

How did your Zeller pick do the other night? Dude 70% of what you say fails. Just stop it already

then dont listen to it

• hobbes2d

@whitemamba86 said...

and to the guy who said blazers will blow out magic lol told ya

Blazers shooting 50%, Magic 39%. Difference has been turnovers and fouls. It’s early. Blazers have better players on the court and will win.

• rebkell

@gravitymaze said...

Man I would rather see NO now than Clev/NY

You need league pass, maybe someone will drop a link to a good feed.

• sidislike

Looks like tonight we get Good Kemba

• SkateFiend

Anyone high on tom Frazier? He was a serviceable pg when holiday was out. That team sent half their guards away.

• Damodei12

Wow if only Ross wasn’t 1-7 he’d be going nuts

• bigkino217

3 fouls lillard

• Damodei12

No way lilliard hits value now

• bigkino217

sure feels like elf has been sitting a long time

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).