• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

Who the **** can go up against The Elf? When he is on he shut down any elite PG in the game.

• viciousphilpy

Why is DeMarcus Cousins not accruing points in the 4 point play? Is this something that will be fixed or not?

I only have one lineup with Cousins, but I have two with Reke.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

So KCP wanted to play today huh

In a great spot, 4.9k and Charlotte doesn’t defend SG well at all…knew he would be low owned as everyone wanted cheap value at SG..

• Lathum

This NO/ Hou is UGLY

• TeamTwerk

@viciousphilpy said...

Why is DeMarcus Cousins not accruing points in the 4 point play? Is this something that will be fixed or not?

I only have one lineup with Cousins, but I have two with Reke.

I’m sure you’ll get the points

• DirkDigglerz

ARIZA sucks

• viciousphilpy

Thanks man, just needed confirmation from one other person. I mean, I care enough to read, but not to triple check. Now I’m relieved. Thank you.

• gravitymaze

Damn forgot Lou Williams in the NO game. Just hope to get the min 300 to cash on fd. Going to play some cod.

• hanezg

Does Reggie Jackson suck or does Reggie Jackson REALLY suck?

• Syzltuth

Lee & Thompson doing pretty much everything for cle

• TurkishDelight

What’s going on? No points for Boogie???

• Lathum

Need Drummond to pick it up

• hobbes2d

@gravitymaze said...

Damn forgot Lou Williams in the NO game. Just hope to get the min 300 to cash on fd. Going to play some cod.

He’s going to kill it for Houston. That was a great trade for them.

• hobbes2d

• TeamTwerk

@viciousphilpy said...

Thanks man, just needed confirmation from one other person. I mean, I care enough to read, but not to triple check. Now I’m relieved. Thank you.

Yeah no prob. DK emailed everyone soon after the Boogie trade to say you can draft traded players. Maybe the stat company hasn’t synced the new players up to DK correctly yet

• gravitymaze

@hobbes2d said...

He’s going to kill it for Houston. That was a great trade for them.

Just too many trades and you don’t know how much they will play tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

@Cooper08 said...

In a great spot, 4.9k and Charlotte doesn’t defend SG well at all…knew he would be low owned as everyone wanted cheap value at SG..

Smh. Never picked him cause he ain’t do nothing

• MrPerfekt7

Yea the Questionable tag on Courtney Lee tho smh!!!!

• roach62

McCollum/Nurkic combo paying off pretty nicely so far!

• draggin49

Drummond can’t even dominate a loppy white guy … Pathetic

• moped_jones

I want my Boogie points. 6.8% ownership on DK. Off to a great start in NOLA.

• viciousphilpy

I know, I’m trying to do the math, but who likes math? not me.

• eatmyturf23

@hobbes2d said...

Courtney Lee eh?

I’m so pissed about this. Beat writer writes Lee still feels sick, but too stupid to ask the obvious follow up, “So, going to play?” Total blind spot and sure looked like a Doubtful to me.

• Zergeibaka

VOOOOOCH

• lloydjv1

This is why I held back a lot of lineups tonight. Too much uncertainty with all these trades and trying to assess how teams would come out of the break. Personally I didn’t have a good feel for who fit where and how they would be utilized. I think by Sunday we may have a better grasp on the situation.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).