• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• roach62

nasty Lebron poster over Porzingod! lol

• lloydjv1

@hobbes2d said...

Courtney Lee eh?

I have a lot of Lee tonight. Felt he would play and be low owned. May be the only player to save most of my lineups tonight.

• bradmcgee

Damnit Holiday!! I’ve got a killer lineup he’s fucking killling

• rebkell

@TeamTwerk said...

Yeah no prob. DK emailed everyone soon after the Boogie trade to say you can draft traded players. Maybe the stat company hasn’t synced the new players up to DK correctly yet

I’m thinking they should have left that alone, if Boogie isn’t showing points, it’s pretty much proof they weren’t ready for it. Lou Williams wasn’t available tonight, was he? There is too much craziness going on, they had time to actually change the Sacramento and New Orleans players, but most of this recent stuff they don’t have a chance.

• DirkDigglerz

ARIZA A GHOST

• lloydjv1

Rose is really capping the bed for so many right now though. Not expected at all.

• pjbyrne707

Thanks a fucking ton Ariza. Every damn time I roster this bum…

• roach62

Korver bricking 3’s left and right just because he can…lol

• lloydjv1

The Tank isn’t impressing either but he had a tough matchup. I used him because I thought he could at least reach value.

• jmsclinton

I saw the banner stating certain players would not acrue points…..I just don’t recall seeing Boogie on that list. Was he on that list?

• rebkell

I show Boogie with 32.25 DK with 2:41 to go in the half,

• eatmyturf23

@lloydjv1 said...

Rose is really capping the bed for so many right now though. Not expected at all.

Yeah vs Kyrie’s horrible D, makes no sense

• fanturds

if you had told me Jrue would have one assist at this point in the game I would have kissed your ass

• lloydjv1

Going to be a weird night.

• jmsclinton

I show Boogie with 0 DK points…..so I guess it’s a system issue and his points should reflect soon, I hope…..

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

ARIZA A GHOST

Add D Rose to the list

• DirkDigglerz

I WENT ALL IN on Jusuf Nurkic YES!

• Gheag2014

Faded Payton!!!
    For rose…

• Zergeibaka

Well I have elf and rose

• rebkell

@jmsclinton said...

I saw the banner stating certain players would not acrue points…..I just don’t recall seeing Boogie on that list. Was he on that list?

That is one of the biggest problems with DK,they just don’t think things through, they saw that trade of Boogie and all the Sac/NO players that were on the slate and decided to change their way of doing things, knowing that all kinds of hell as far as players and their teams was gonna break loose before the games started tonight.

• Gheag2014

Ariza just needs to hit 2 threes the rest of the game and he may end up hitting value with some steals… Fingers crossed

• jepst14

RG Overall Ranking

I just emailed draftkings and they stated they are aware of the problem and boogie will receive points tonight. They are working to correct the problem and assured me the points will be added. That’s some reassurance I guess.

• rebkell

Why did Dallas waive Deron Williams?

• Grnmasheen

Pels missing their perimeter scoring threats already.

• choppadown

What do we think the honest chances are of Mindaugas Kuzminskas getting in this game? I needed a punt SF on FD for $3500 and already had T. Ross.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).