• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• djones6273

I really like E’Twaun Moore tomorrow. One of the aspects about the Boogie trade that’s kind of flown under the radar is that the deal leaves the Pelicans with no depth at either guard spot. Right now all they have is Holiday, Moore, Tim Frazier, and Hollis Thompson who was just signed to a 10 day contract earlier today. I don’t really see Thompson getting more than 10-12 minutes right away, so Moore could easily see 35 minutes or so, and at $3,400 on DK I think he’s worth the gamble.

• KindGuy

@djones6273 said...

One of the aspects about the Boogie trade that’s kind of flown under the radar

Trust me, it hasn’t.

• gaelicgirl

Up to 5 pages and the games don’t even start until tomorrow LOL…should be a good read with coffee in the morning (unlike another thread that shall not be named).

• Lathum

Jokic still so underpriced on yahoo.

• jaredberggren

gordon or leuer?

• superjon

@jaredberggren said...

gordon or leuer?

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Biyombo? I think Vuc is a great play, but Biyombo should see a slight bump in minutes and usage with Ibaka gone (as should Gordon). Plus Biyombo is less than half the cost of Vuc which would allow you to spend up elsewhere.

• DirkDigglerz

Got a lineup with 380 upside on Yahoo NICE!

• MPDR1983

who else will be trying to take their talents to south beach tonight?

• superjon

fwiw

Hernangomez (NY) has scored 30 or more in his last 6 at home when he’s played at least 20 minutes.

• MPDR1983

who will benefit most on the kings now without Bully Boogie? (fuk that guy)

• iron_tactics

Mason Plumlee and Kyle O’Quinn will be the Centers I target today

• KillaChap

@damionismyname said...

I won $8 in hockey the other night off $2 so whats your point? did you take down a gpp with that $2 one lineup?

No but whining while cashing seems strange, especially when it’s a crapshoot.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Welcome home boys and girls!

• IrishCarBomb9

How many guys in here rely on on income strictly from DFS? Not talking about the pros/sharps/contributors but just regular guys trying to make a living on this? I lost my job and have been a casual player but now have no paycheck coming in so I’m just looking for someone to relate to because I’m nervous but also kind of relieved (that job sucked!) lol

• Kbry24

@DirkDigglerz said...

Hit me up doe!

• Storm

@MPDR1983 said...

who will benefit most on the kings now without Bully Boogie? (fuk that guy)

Collison, Lawson and Koufos all benefit a ton

WCS too but he’s more of a tournament play imo

• DirkDigglerz

@IrishCarBomb9 said...

How many guys in here rely on on income strictly from DFS? Not talking about the pros/sharps/contributors but just regular guys trying to make a living on this? I lost my job and have been a casual player but now have no paycheck coming in so I’m just looking for someone to relate to because I’m nervous but also kind of relieved (that job sucked!) lol

You can make a living out of it you’re good and have enough resources.

• DirkDigglerz

@Kbry24 said...

Hit me up doe!

Can’t trust you anymore you’re not a man of your word.

• MPDR1983

what is the best position to pay down at? SG?

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

You’re one of the few I actually trust on this forum… waiting on some picks for the day!

• KillaChap

@MPDR1983 said...

what is the best position to pay down at? SG?

Do you think anyone will be on Harden at his price?

• winnerchickendinner

@IrishCarBomb9 said...

Unemployment check? I guess if you sign up for one it’ll help.

• deerosa

@IrishCarBomb9 said...

I wouldn’t recommend it, bad life decision.

• iron_tactics

@IrishCarBomb9 said...

From what I understand there are a very few, like very few, guys that make a living just on DFS alone. Many win some GPPs or are great at cash but at best maybe 10% ROI for the year, 10,000 for every 100,000 gambled. The income or making a living portion for the majority that do this strictly are probably a combination of DFS and sites like these where you give advice, tools, or your input on a game and can articulate very well on how it should or is supposed to go. I strongly recommend finding a job and doing this for entertainment at best as most experts have been doing this for years and not casually. So for us regular guys we’re probably looking at +/-2% ROI depending on our strategy (if you play NBA we’re probably at negative hooray post lock not gonna plays). That being said I did quit, for the first time in my life, from a job last year with no other job lined up and found one that payed three times more than I was making and is 100% better than my old but DFS is not the answer. I’d hold off or at best play like 1 lineup after job searching for the day depending on the financial situation.

• BUFUu2

@KillaChap said...

Do you think anyone will be on Harden at his price?

its BS that DK made harden a straight pg

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.