7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• upgradetoquestionable

Big slate tonight. Center spot seems loaded. Not so much value obvious early on so it might be a balanced LU kind of night.

• pick6er

6am and FD still hasn’t paid out from last night’s slates…

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

At first glance, it looks like two line ups for me tonight. One with KAT and one with Len (if starting again).

• caleb21scott

What an ugly night last night was for me. Thought I was being cute and fading all the bulls value…..You can guess how that worked out for me. On to tonights slate. At first look I don’t understand how Kat is only 9400 he should be pretty popular tonight. Also really liking Bledsoe booker and lillard

• DirkDigglerz

Glass at home extra assists steals and blocks Book it 80 burger probable

• 7klub06

Big slate

•Atlanta currently sucks right now, will we see more of Tyler Dorsey?
    •all aboard the Tomas Sataronsky train still
    •LAC, CHA, WAS, Cleveland all on B2Bs
    •with Noel potentially coming back, how bad will this affect Powell?
    •”(player-popup #elfrid-payton)Elfrid Payton”:/players/elfrid-payton-18602 show tonight? He has been on a role since traded to Suns
    •AD tonight?
    •Min/Hou look like a good game stack

• DirkDigglerz

Towns is a lock averaging 60 against Houston bros….

• caleb21scott

@DirkDigglerz said...

Towns is a lock averaging 60 against Houston bros….

im surprised they didn’t raise his pricetag

• ASitar

I was going to joke about the late night hammer tonight, but now I see 224 O/U? Where are those points going to come from?

• mbunner23

KAT. Don’t overthink it.

• Travisb1998

The lineup builder is always in love with LeBron and Prince. At least the past month.

• Travisb1998

Always wants you to jam in studs as well

• Travisb1998

Any thoughts on SF tonight. Position I am having trouble at currently.

• mataug21

@pick6er said...

6am and FD still hasn’t paid out from last night’s slates…

Probably trying to make sure that Bogdanovic scoring 2 points wasn’t a mistake … oh what could have been…

That over/under for DAL LAL seems VERY high no?

• mbunner23

@mataug21 said...

Probably trying to make sure that Bogdanovic scoring 2 points wasn’t a mistake … oh what could have been…

That over/under for DAL LAL seems VERY high no?

Nah, Dallas is playing a lot faster lately.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Travisb1998 said...

I think a case could be made to fade the “expensive three”. I will have some Jimmy B, but LBJ and ABC I believe I am completely fading.

I like Josh Richardson at his price.

I am up in the air about Joe Ingles. Rubio should be back and I am not sure Ingles will stay on fire after the week layoff but I will probably put him in a couple quarter lineups.

• bucherpsu08

@Travisb1998 said...

The lineup builder is always in love with LeBron and Prince. At least the past month.

For some reason they have James at a +5 over his minutes*FP/min even though it’s a pace down game with an even individual matchup. His projection should be in the 53 range IMO.

• Travisb1998

Yeah unless I X him out or play a low percentage it is wanting to throw him in every lineup. I am not in love with the spot coming off the Wizard game.

• Travisb1998

Ingles price is so much now that the upside may be capped. Especially if Rubio is back. Muddys the water a bit.

• bucherpsu08

@Travisb1998 said...

Yeah unless I X him out or play a low percentage it is wanting to throw him in every lineup. I am not in love with the spot coming off the Wizard game.

Just manually change the projection to what you see fit.

• caleb21scott

@Travisb1998 said...

Im liking crowder and ellington tonight at the SF position

• Travisb1998

Good call thanks

• BUFUu2

@Travisb1998 said...

I think i will be using young some and mkg for a cheaper guy prolly going to be the death of me tonight

• caleb21scott

It feels like a break out game for Greg Monroe tonight

• upgradetoquestionable

@caleb21scott said...

Im liking crowder and ellington tonight at the SF position

Thanks for the reminder about Jae. I promised myself I wouldn’t forget about him after the break…and then I did. Good call there. Wish he were SF on FD though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).