7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@dcsports21 said...

So we should play him because you “love him?” lol
    that’s the best you got?

No, I don’t care what you do. Fast pace game against a team who can’t defend the point guard position at all, that’s why I like him. Not sure it takes a genius to see that though..

• dcsports21

Even thought it’s the second night of a back to back Lou Williams is in a prime spot AND if Gallianri is out he’s a must play

• superjon

2 things I try to avoid for no logical reason, and it’s a habit I’m trying to break.

1. I don’t like having multiple players with the same salary.

2. I don’t like when I leave exactly $500 on the table.

• Njsum1

@dcsports21 said...

So we should play him because you “love him?” lol
    that’s the best you got?

What if he said he really really really loves him? 2 reallys…it’s a hard pass, 3 reallys…I’m all in 😁

Tobias Harris…I really really really really love him (if Gallo sits). That’s 4 reallys…you know what that means…time to open a new account on a new site, just to play more Harris.

• dcsports21

@mbunner23 said...

No, I don’t care what you do. Fast pace game against a team who can’t defend the point guard position at all, that’s why I like him. Not sure it takes a genius to see that though..

7k, no thanks. Handful of guys cheaper that will outperform him tonight. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out either. GL tonight

• mbunner23

@7klub06 said...

Don’t play Ersan and LBJ thank me later

I love the “Thank Me Later” I had to get one in today.

• noddy

I currently have 4 Phoenix guys in my FD cash lineup…you can’t do that right?

• mbunner23

@dcsports21 said...

7k, no thanks. Handful of guys cheaper that will outperform him tonight. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out either. GL tonight

I should add, strictly GPP. Mavs are in tank mode, we should start seeing the veterans sit, I look for the Mavs to increase DSJ’s minutes from here out.

• kdubs81

@frugal said...

Crap. Ersan being bought out, need to look at a different value forward.

John Collins back to 30+ mins??

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

• 7klub06

Levy says fade Paul, Howard, Lillard 🧐🧐

• dcsports21

@kdubs81 said...

Hawks “nearing” a buy out. Not a done deal yet

• frugal

@kdubs81 said...

I’m trying to figure that out. On Yahoo Ersan was the bare min so I can’t afford him. The questions I’m struggling with is if I want to move down of Ingles which might not be a bad move with Rubio back in the lineup. Collins would slide right in then. Might just slot in Muscala who’s likely to see minutes in the mid 20’s as well.

• dcsports21

@Benf15harp said...

Yup, shots fired. I trust my research and made a bunch of $ last night so I’m not too worried

• frugal

@dcsports21 said...

Hawks “nearing” a buy out. Not a done deal yet

I seriously doubt he plays if they’re negotiating a buy out.

• Benf15harp

@dcsports21 said...

Yup, shots fired. I trust my research and made a bunch of $ last night so I’m not too worried

I wouldn’t be too worried either 🤪.

• Benf15harp

@7klub06 said...

Levy says fade Paul, Howard, Lillard 🧐🧐

Who is levy? Lol
    Paul and lillard seem ok but Howard on b2b is concerning

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I’m trying to figure that out. On Yahoo Ersan was the bare min so I can’t afford him. The questions I’m struggling with is if I want to move down of Ingles which might not be a bad move with Rubio back in the lineup. Collins would slide right in then. Might just slot in Muscala who’s likely to see minutes in the mid 20’s as well.

I’m gonna fade Ingle bell rock, cause Santa Clause is back in town, and he’s gonna be jackin shots and handin out dimes to everyone who made the nice list.

• 7klub06

@Benf15harp said...

Who is levy? Lol
    Paul and lillard seem ok but Howard on b2b is concerning

Lol Levitan on DK Live app

• mbunner23

@dcsports21 said...

Too bad you don’t play Draftkings.

• miggs6876

@sholden said...

Uhhh DDR has been over $8.7K for most of his NBA career..so yeah..that’s kind of a discount.

Its definetly a discount. However, there are so many goods plays at SG tonight.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Too bad you don’t play Draftkings.

• Benf15harp

@7klub06 said...

Lol Levitan on DK Live app

I gotcha 🤪

• GGee87

@dcsports21 said...

Core on FD

A. Harrison, Booker, Lou, Warren, Jimmy Buckets, Len and KAT

Cant play Len and KAT in the same lineup on FD. I wish AD would go back to PF. C is already a stacked position. Why add another player? Makes no sense to me. I like everybody you listed other than Butler. Not feeling him in this game… Although he will get the minutes and probably get close to value.

• ASitar

How come no ones talking about Wilson Chandler? He had 42 DK points vs the Spurs a couple of games ago. Probably starting again. $5100?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).