7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

@dolphinkick182 said...

DISASTER!!! I’ve got Ghostface in 33 LU’s. Might have trouble fixing this one lol.

Nope, you can beat him.

• GGee87

@frugal said...

Crap. Ersan being bought out, need to look at a different value forward.

Wow!!!! That is very very shocking to me. The Hawks FO had been trying to acquire him for some time before getting him. Now they are letting him go for nothing? That really makes no sense at all to me. Not sure what they have in mind for the future but… giving away assets for zilch isnt a great plan. Regardless of how much cap space it gives you to work with. Nobody wants to come play in ATL. Too many of their side pieces live here unfortunately. Wish these thots would move elsewhere.

• miggs6876

@dcsports21 said...

Even thought it’s the second night of a back to back Lou Williams is in a prime spot AND if Gallianri is out he’s a must play

Can’t argue with this logic.

• Benf15harp

Plumlee is back (I think).🤷‍♂️
    In regards to w chandler

• dcsports21

@GGee87 said...

Cant play Len and KAT in the same lineup on FD. I wish AD would go back to PF. C is already a stacked position. Why add another player? Makes no sense to me. I like everybody you listed other than Butler. Not feeling him in this game… Although he will get the minutes and probably get close to value.

I’m heavy on KAT but had to throw Len in a few lineups. Jimmy Buckets was worn out and or sick at the end of the first half of the season, didnt even play in the All Star game. Expecting him to be fresh and he loves games where he’s guarding a super star. Harden will not put up 60+ tonight

• miggs6876

@dcsports21 said...

7k, no thanks. Handful of guys cheaper that will outperform him tonight. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out either. GL tonight

Can’t argue with this logic.I’m off Dsj too. I think there are much better plays.

• dcsports21

@miggs6876 said...

Can’t argue with this logic.I’m off Dsj too. I think there are much better plays.

I like how you have refereed to me being “logical” a few times lol. That’s what DFS is all about, use logic, have a good angle on your plays and find guys priced well for the particular matchup.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

You think Lou Williams benefits most without Gallo? Lou is a good play regardless, yet he’s not the player I’ll be upping my exposure to, if Gallo is out.

• savagebp93

Struggling hard with the SF/PF position tonight on DK. Lebron looks like the go to, but trying to find a mid priced option. Any suggestions?

• mbunner23

@savagebp93 said...

Struggling hard with the SF/PF position tonight on DK. Lebron looks like the go to, but trying to find a mid priced option. Any suggestions?

Warren

• dolphinkick182

@GGee87 said...

Cant play Len and KAT in the same lineup on FD. I wish AD would go back to PF. C is already a stacked position. Why add another player? Makes no sense to me. I like everybody you listed other than Butler. Not feeling him in this game… Although he will get the minutes and probably get close to value.

FD likes to put everyone in the position they are currently playing except Ben Simmons. He gets a pass.

• ASitar

I have 2 Suns and 2 Mavs in my $20 single bullet GPP. That’s how you win baby. Ooorrr my studs don’t show up. We will see.

• dcsports21

@Njsum1 said...

You think Lou Williams benefits most without Gallo? Lou is a good play regardless, yet he’s not the player I’ll be upping my exposure to, if Gallo is out.

I know he will benefit, this is accounting for the other Clippers injuries too. The data is there to support it

• savagebp93

@mbunner23 said...

Warren

Yeah but I already have Len. Also Booker looks good tonight. No way all 3 of them do well, hard for me to decide which one to pull trigger on. I do like warren being under owned though.

• HawksFan12

Does KCP lose value with Ball and IT playing together for the first time tonight?

• Njsum1

@dcsports21 said...

I know he will benefit, this is accounting for the other Clippers injuries too. The data is there to support it

Lou is a good play regardless, against the Suns and Bradley out. Yet I don’t see him as the main beneficiary of Gallo missing the game.

• savagebp93

Deciding to fade Len tonight. I think he is the guy everyone jumps on because of the low price point, but I can easily see him disappointing.

• Njsum1

@HawksFan12 said...

Does KCP lose value with Ball and IT playing together for the first time tonight?

Yes, KCP seemed like he was running the point some. Lonzo hurts his value. However, Lonzo might not play much.

• dolphinkick182

@ASitar said...

How come no ones talking about Wilson Chandler? He had 42 DK points vs the Spurs a couple of games ago. Probably starting again. $5100?

For me it would depend on if Aldridge is starting or not. Chandler did well without him to deal with. Pop says he going to change it up tonight. If Aldridge starts no Chandler for me. Tho he might keep Gasol on the bench and play Lauvergne&Shirley, he lit it up against DEN in limited minutes which might be my play.

• dolphinkick182

@HawksFan12 said...

Yes. I don’t think they drop Hart from the rotation. He’ll eat into Pope’s minutes.

• RipCityRings

So are we on Collins now with the Illy news?

I’m still pretty torn about KCP. Was heavily exposed in my initial builds, but he needs usage to be an elite GPP play. Doesn’t look like there are many places to reasonably pay down at SG on FD. Harden, Mitchell, Barton and Lou Will should all be good for at least 5x, but I don’t love the price on any of them.

• sliceman11

@miggs6876 said...

you spelled harris wrong lol

all jokes aside lou is a guy i generally play in games i think that will be close. personally i think the clips win this fairly easily, so lou doesnt have to go out and shoot 20 times. but on a b2b at 7500 for. a guy off the bench🤔

• Njsum1

Is TY Wallace the likely starter tonight? I know he was supposed to start yesterday yet missed shootaround due to a car service mix up, so they gave milos the start. Anyone hear who may start tonight?

• dolphinkick182

@savagebp93 said...

Deciding to fade Len tonight. I think he is the guy everyone jumps on because of the low price point, but I can easily see him disappointing.

• HawksFan12

Damn, who’s the best replacement for Ersan in the utility spot on DK. It can’t really be Crowder can it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).