7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrPerfekt7

Bertans, Barton, Chandler anyone?

• GGee87

@dcsports21 said...

Yup, shots fired. I trust my research and made a bunch of $ last night so I’m not too worried

Baltimore Bullets fired* There I fixed it for yall.

• RipCityRings

Also, Monroe put up 23 FPS in 9 minutes last game. Seems like Horford will be pretty useless against Drummond and Baynes could easily find himself in foul trouble, but maybe I’m just reaching in an attempt to differentiate from KAT chalk…

• Njsum1

@sliceman11 said...

you spelled harris wrong lol

all jokes aside lou is a guy i generally play in games i think that will be close. personally i think the clips win this fairly easily, so lou doesnt have to go out and shoot 20 times. but on a b2b at 7500 for. a guy off the bench🤔

This is what I’ve been alluding to and we’re my thoughts as well, should Gallo miss.

• Benf15harp

I’m 100% set on 7 players on dk
    Can’t choose between dipo/towns/Drummond

• noddy

Is Chalmers out?

• chronoxiong

Am I seriously going to game stack tonight? That is something I always try to avoid and have always avoided in my DFS career. But tonight, I might have to game stack. The match up looks too good to stack. I’m sure you guys might have an idea of which game I’m talking about. And it’s none of the early games. I have to be patient with my lineup tonight and hope it works.

• sliceman11

@Njsum1 said...

This is what I’ve been alluding to and we’re my thoughts as well, should Gallo miss.

yeah this is a prime spot for tobi. lead the team in scoring last night against a much better defensive team, and should garner more usage. ill have a lot of tobi and wallace.

• sliceman11

@chronoxiong said...

Am I seriously going to game stack tonight? That is something I always try to avoid and have always avoided in my DFS career. But tonight, I might have to game stack. The match up looks too good to stack. I’m sure you guys might have an idea of which game I’m talking about. And it’s none of the early games. I have to be patient with my lineup tonight and hope it works.

once some news comes out i think youll have a better idea on this. i like your idea of stacking the clips/suns game as i will certainly have exposure, but my stomach hurts thinking about how high these guys ownership will be and well, its.. the.. suns…

• sholden

Oh no. Collins is my 100% DFS kryptonite. Decisions, decisions.

• noddy

I have 4 Phoenix players on FD in my cash lineup…is that a no no?

• zpa1989

@sholden said...

Oh no. Collins is my 100% DFS kryptonite. Decisions, decisions.

how about dedmon? I sorta like him better

• chronoxiong

@sliceman11 said...

once some news comes out i think youll have a better idea on this. i like your idea of stacking the clips/suns game as i will certainly have exposure, but my stomach hurts thinking about how high these guys ownership will be and well, its.. the.. suns…

Yeah that’s why I don’t want to game stack. I’m sure a lot of them will be chalk. But fast paced game, Clippers still trying to make the Playoffs even though I think they should tank. Plus, Booker is still trying to establish himself and now Payton is playing with him. Just have to do it. I don’t think I can trust TJ Warren though since Payton is going to have the ball a lot. He’s the one who I think should be faded but I don’t like the options below 5.5k on FD.

• Benf15harp

Is there a playable player at 3k on dk lol

• superjon

@chronoxiong said...

Why would you avoid game stacking? Majority of the time the winning LU will have a 3 to 4 player stack from one game.

• miggs6876

@dcsports21 said...

I know he will benefit, this is accounting for the other Clippers injuries too. The data is there to support it

I’m not over thinking it. To me it seems like a logical play at 7k. Not a lot not to like as far as I can see. However, there are some solid plays at the position.

• noddy

Anyone on Rondo for cash?

• Benf15harp

@Benf15harp said...

Is there a playable player at 3k on dk lol

After some research………Joe young lol
    Damn shame nerlens Noel is out

• zpa1989

I have way to much dejounte murray, is that a bad thing? sketches me out. hes so boom or bust. whats a good pivot on FD? for gpp? see murray for gpp is great his ceiling is high matchup good tonight

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

Anyone on Rondo for cash?

That has to be a first 🤪

• GGee87

@ASitar said...

How come no ones talking about Wilson Chandler? He had 42 DK points vs the Spurs a couple of games ago. Probably starting again. $5100?

Hes $6000 on FD and Plumlee is returning so im not sure he will be able to replicate. I know teams usually switch which players are getting the most usage during different stretches in the season. Im thinking Chandler may be the odd man out as far as usage goes. If he was a little cheaper id be more apt to play him. Although SF isnt very appetizing tonight so I may throw him in 1 just incase he is able to keep it up.

• dolphinkick182

Kyle Collinsworth is the perfect play for a team that announces over dinner that they will play to lose. Though I agree with the decision, I don’t know if you say it between bites of mashed taters….

• Benf15harp

If you had to pick
    Sweet Lou/Tobias and joe young 🤦‍♂️
    Or Harrison/”(player-popup #tyrone-wallace)Tyrone Wallace”:/players/tyrone-wallace-35220 and kat
    Gpp on dk

• IronMonkey415

Ghost face is out.

Dammit I have in a few lineup

• IronMonkey415

He is Ersan by the way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).