7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• upgradetoquestionable

@caleb21scott said...

It feels like a break out game for Greg Monroe tonight

He always kills the Pistons when given minutes. Wonder why…?

• deerosa

Would of had a great night instead of a good night last night if I stayed away from that Late Slate. :(

Fanduel give me my money.

Staying away from the main and only playing the late and express. Maybe with with the one game deal on fanduel.

Lonzo Ball may be playing tonite

• Travisb1998

Fanduel must of went bankrupt

• tmarohl

@Travisb1998 said...

Fanduel must of went bankrupt

Yeah, what up FD, pay us already.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

KAT. Don’t overthink it.

I’ll overthink it a bit. I’ll use him yet I’m not going all in. He’s much better at home. Granted he did have a big game in Houston earlier this year, so I’m not too worried, yet his splits are real. Across multiple seasons now.

• Njsum1

@RandysCrow said...

I am up in the air about Joe Ingles. Rubio should be back and I am not sure Ingles will stay on fire after the week layoff but I will probably put him in a couple quarter lineups.

If Rubio plays, no need to use ingles.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

I’ll overthink it a bit. I’ll use him yet I’m not going all in. He’s much better at home. Granted he did have a big game in Houston earlier this year, so I’m not too worried, yet his splits are real. Across multiple seasons now.

65,63,64,73,60,70 DK pts in his last 6 meetings with Houston. I’ll have him in both of my lineups. The 73 came in a road game at Houston. If you’re playing multiple lineups (more than 2), I understand the fade in some of them.

• frugal

Good morning, hope you all did well last night. Tonight, we have a value cornucopia which can be tough to navigate on large slates especially on Yahoo with a 10 entry limit. Here’s my early look and top value plays:

Dwight Powell $14 – A little higher than the salary of my usual value players, but Powell has been on a streak and with the Mavs tanking the young players should extended minutes. That said, there is a slight chance we see G leaguer Johnathan Motley play bigger minutes Which could eat into Powell’s minutes. Over the last 5 Powell’s averaged 1.16 FPPM put up 33.9 against LAL 2 games back. He’s only had 1 game under 31 FP over the last 6 and as long as he continues to see minutes in the mid to upper 20’s I feel that trend will continue tonight.

Bojan Bogdanovic $13 – Bojan has been on a little bit of a streak himself averaging .91 FPPM and 1.7X+ over the last 5 with the ceiling of 3.2X. ATL allows the 2nd highest opponent 3P% in the league and nearly 50% of Bojan’s shot attempts come from behind the arc. Last time vs ATL he scored 19 points only hitting 1-5 from 3 with disappointing peripherals, he’s taken 6+ 3PA in 4 of the 6 games this month and averaging 18.8 PPG, 3.7 REB, and 1.8 AST which largely coincides with Collison being out.

Alex Len $10 – Len absolutely destroyed in about the worst possible matchup last game. PHO is tanking for the #1 and it really make no sense to give Chandler much run at all especially given the neck issues he’s having (I kinda expect him to be waived). Even if Len comes off the bench, he’ll have a tough time not hitting 2X if he see’s 20+ minutes.

Ersan Ilyasova $10 – Ersan has hit 2X+ in 4 of the last 5 games with the last 2 3X+. He will get the start at PF tonight and presuming his shoulder is feeling fine after the break and the last 3 game trend continues, he should see minutes in the upper 20’s.

Good luck!

• DirkDigglerz

If Collison is still out Oladipo is automatic

• superjon

Yeah I’m probably all in on Harden and Dipo

• superjon

Any idea why Nurk only played 14 minutes last time vs Utah?

• BawseGeller

If Avery Bradley is out again, Ty Wallace is a stone cold lock for punt value – should get big minutes in a B2B against an awful team.

• frugal

@superjon said...

Yeah I’m probably all in on Harden and Dipo

I’m leaning towards a Harden fade tonight and going slightly more balanced as it appears the team will be fully healthy with Ariza back into the starting lineup.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

65,63,64,73,60,70 DK pts in his last 6 meetings with Houston. I’ll have him in both of my lineups. The 73 came in a road game at Houston. If you’re playing multiple lineups (more than 2), I understand the fade in some of them.

I make between 10 and 20 lineups, I’ll probably have him in 35%-ish. It’s a monster slate, so there are plenty of good options. That is a fantastic history though and the price is fair. So I can defintely see wanting to use him in both lineups if you’re making 2.

• noddy

@pick6er said...

6am and FD still hasn’t paid out from last night’s slates…

That’s because I won. They are trying to figure out what’s wrong because I never win.

• superjon

@frugal said...

I’m leaning towards a Harden fade tonight and going slightly more balanced as it appears the team will be fully healthy with Ariza back into the starting lineup.

Good point. Perhaps I’ll do a few Dipo and ABC LUs

Not going anywhere near LBJ

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

Correct…many have missed on Towns in this spot at low ownership…tonight he will carry higher ownership and is less likely to hit 60 IMO. Then you have Capela at 2k cheaper with a better matchup and he’s entering on 8 days rest. Could be a nice pivot.

• upgradetoquestionable

@monarch said...

Correct…many have missed on Towns in this spot at low ownership…tonight he will carry higher ownership and is less likely to hit 60 IMO. Then you have Capela at 2k cheaper with a better matchup and he’s entering on 8 days rest. Could be a nice pivot.

Was considering Capela too, but sometimes D’Antoni gets weird about his minutes. I think it caps his upside some.

Again lots of good C options today. Jokic crushed his last couple games before the break, including one against SA. Any chance he crushes? Also like Randle against the Mavs.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Well he’s still a good play…imo. I’m just not hinging my night to his success. National TV game too. I don’t love those spots for young players, especially on the road against a superior opponent. I have no statistical evidence whatsoever to back that up, I just feel like KAT might feel added pressure to play well, get into foul trouble or just not play well. Think I’m going to play a lot of Len. Looks like Chandler is out, he’s the only game in town and for 4800, seems like a fair price. And Elfrid…he’s 7900 now on DK, yet that does seem a little underpriced. And Booker…8k…seems like a fair price for his services as well.

As I start to ramble, I think I’m gonna gamble, on a team that’s in shambles, yet maybe they could go ham-ble? 😎

• frugal

Plumlee returning tonight. Hopefully picks up right where he left off…

• gaelicgirl

This slate is too big! But my Express LU didn’t cash last night and my Main LUs did, so…

Will have to eliminate some games, obviously. I’ll think about it after I get my smog check done.
    Maybe FD will have paid out by then.

• Srogers96

I’ve seen a lot of people talking about KAT. Which I do agree with but don’t forget about Capela. He’s always capable of going off and I like targeting KAT. And Capela is 2k cheaper on FD then KAT. Just my opinion though.

On FD

2/13
    Capela 25 min 32.9 Fp

1/18
    Capela 26 min 32 Fp

• Travisb1998

Fanduel is doing something. They just stat corrected me out of money for last night. lol

• amarkham

Steven Adams audit for the winnnnn

• TrustinthePlan

Trying to find the value so I can do a Harden/Towns stack, both could go for 70+ tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).