7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Told you guys about AD but you keep finding excuses hahahahahah Thank me. now

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@sports667 said...

I have 296 with barea dirk and kcp 2nd halfs. hope the game somehow stays competitive

yeah 303 with Barea left for a half. hoping he get’s 17 to get me to 320. be happy with that.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

• roach62

been day of ups n downs…

hits- Wallace, Randle

average- Barea (on pace for 6x), Dipo- if not for the blowout, or if he just couldve hit a damn shot wouldve gotten close to 6x at under 8% owned..Doc Jr, had 20Dk at half then just totally disappeared despite still playing through the blowout and ended up at 5x

busts- Oubre..started hot with 13Dk at half, have no idea what the hell happened after that though; Dilly Dilly..again good at half then went sour…KAT same story as the other 2, was at almost 40Dk through 3 quarters..and then Thibs threw in the towel with 3+ minutes to play..

• roach62

@DirkDigglerz said...

broken clock is still right twice a day…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

but to be fair dirk you say that every time AD is on a slate..haha. regardless, he beasted today..luckily i didn’t play on the main only $1 late LU

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

I remember u calling for an 80 burger but u didn’t say anything bout a 90 burger… Good call tho Dirk, barely missed on Dipo hitting value.

• GiorgioMichello

Gee whiz, talk about chalk, in my FD 50/50, roughly 80% of the lineups were loaded with 6-7 player stacks from the PHO-LAC game.

There’s exactly 16 lineups out of 100 that actually still have a player or two rostered from the late game. The contest pretty much ground to a halt 30 min ago.

0/100 rostered AD.

• achubs

Just a heads up-I had Teodosic and Oubre sprinkled in all my LUs-who both killed any chance I had so they’ll both probably go 10X soon as they are on my auto fade list.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

FD Main left off the first and latest game..weird!

• chronoxiong

Cash games are such a joke tonight. Everyone had the same 6 players. Only those who dare picked the right (or wrong guy) ends up losing and probably crying tonight. Lame shit on a big slate.

• sports667

up to 330 with barea dirk and kcp coming back in soon. climbing the leaderboard quick with these 3s. at 113th now for 150 bucks. keep it going dallas

• scodiggity

Anyone know a way to see when/who stat corrections occur for on DK after a game goes final?

• roach62

Dirk being pathetic…yelling at Yogi Ferrell for no reason..then pouts and instead of going to bench walks all the way to the locker room cuz his “back” hurts now

• Lathum

Did Dirk just get booted?

• roach62

Kuzma..you idiot lol

• roach62

Walton with the epic troll job…pulling Randle before his triple double until the scorekeeper changed it…

what an absolute asshole…why does he hate Randle so much?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Randle trip dubz!

• scott33

Damn there goes Ingram. Gonna finish at 329.6 on FD. Not bad considering my PF’s Taj & Favors only gave me 35 FDpts combined. Everyone else smashed.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@roach62 said...

Walton with the epic troll job…pulling Randle before his triple double until the scorekeeper changed it…

what an absolute asshole…why does he hate Randle so much?

idiot yeah

• superstars92

@chronoxiong said...

Cash games are such a joke tonight. Everyone had the same 6 players. Only those who dare picked the right (or wrong guy) ends up losing and probably crying tonight. Lame shit on a big slate.

Yea I know I noticed that 3 hours ago. Everyone has the same projections.

Harrison, Len, Drummond, Collins, Booker, Aldridge, Rivers, Lou Williams, etc.

I think I might be the only one different than everyone else, not that it is a good/bad thing. It’s pretty lame actually that everyone just relies on the projections. Just for fun I ran like RG’s optimal team, and guess what, those same names above appear…hmm.

• superstars92

I noticed more than half of the members who was active 2 weeks ago since I last came on here has quit actively posting on here.

I’m assuming this has to do with the fact everyone has the same lineup and like literally 1-2 choices decides cashing/not cashing, so it’s really just a lottery and there’s nothing much to discuss.

elementasrat’s last post was 2/6
    NoLimits0’s last post was 2/4
    KATBurger’s last post was 1/16
    APeterson8809’s last post was 2/9
    BBWC_10’s last post was 2/15
    malickiville doesn’t have a recent NBA post

The list goes on and on…like everyone left recently…what happened.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

I noticed more than half of the members who was active 2 weeks ago since I last came on here has quit actively posting on here.

I’m assuming this has to do with the fact everyone has the same lineup and like literally 1-2 choices decides cashing/not cashing, so it’s really just a lottery and there’s nothing much to discuss.

elementasrat’s last post was 2/6
    NoLimits0’s last post was 2/4
    KATBurger’s last post was 1/16
    APeterson8809’s last post was 2/9
    BBWC_10’s last post was 2/15
    malickiville doesn’t have a recent NBA post

The list goes on and on…like everyone left recently…what happened.

Yep! I’ve noticed as well. Not sure why. 0_o sure they could be busy with life or whatever but who knows

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

Yep! I’ve noticed as well. Not sure why. 0_o sure they could be busy with life or whatever but who knows

Yea I’m gonna crawl back in my hole and not post for 2 months now.

I noticed the pricing on DK is so ridiculous there’s literally no obvious edge (just in the last 2 weeks since I last played to yesterday and today). I feel like they need to go back to loose pricing or no one’s gonna want to play unless you are really, really good or you don’t mind losing.

I cannot tell you a single player who was ridiculously mispriced except perhaps Alex Len, but even he wasn’t that mispriced.

• Lathum

How did the Yahoo guys do in the overlay tournament?

I cashed 2/3 with a 308 and a 324. Also cashed in the $25 10K. I’ll take it.

Tomorrow they are running a 25K one. Would be nice if that was a new normal.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).