7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I noticed more than half of the members who was active 2 weeks ago since I last came on here has quit actively posting on here.

I’m assuming this has to do with the fact everyone has the same lineup and like literally 1-2 choices decides cashing/not cashing, so it’s really just a lottery and there’s nothing much to discuss.

elementasrat’s last post was 2/6
    NoLimits0’s last post was 2/4
    KATBurger’s last post was 1/16
    APeterson8809’s last post was 2/9
    BBWC_10’s last post was 2/15
    malickiville doesn’t have a recent NBA post

The list goes on and on…like everyone left recently…what happened.

I haven’t posted much as I was on vacation in Florida, combined with the fact there really was not much to post about until yesterday with the week long all star break.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

How did the Yahoo guys do in the overlay tournament?

I cashed 2/3 with a 308 and a 324. Also cashed in the $25 10K. I’ll take it.

Tomorrow they are running a 25K one. Would be nice if that was a new normal.

I came in 685 of 83k in the free roll with a score of 328 so not bad but only the top 125 cashed. lol. should have made a deposit I guess.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

I haven’t posted much as I was on vacation in Florida, combined with the fact there really was not much to post about until yesterday with the week long all star break.

Oh yea I guess we might have been all traveling at the same time. I checked out your history too, but I saw you posted recently, but now I do see that large gap too.

On an unrelated note, Arizona is about to get the Death Penalty in NCAA basketball. Sean Miller is gone and probably won’t ever be coaching D1 again. Supposedly DeAndre Ayton (and Doncic too) has the one of the highest upside of almost any prospect coming out of the NBA draft in the last 10 years, so we’ll see how he does in the NBA.

• byo34

Won 100 tn after screwin myself out of 200 last night :) yay

Shout out Randle Lou and Tobias!

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Oh yea I guess we might have been all traveling at the same time. I checked out your history too, but I saw you posted recently, but now I do see that large gap too.

On an unrelated note, Arizona is about to get the Death Penalty in NCAA basketball. Sean Miller is gone and probably won’t ever be coaching D1 again. Supposedly DeAndre Ayton (and Doncic too) has the one of the highest upside of almost any prospect coming out of the NBA draft in the last 10 years, so we’ll see how he does in the NBA.

Pretty soon there will be no reason to cheat anymore in the NCAA in my opinion. I think the NBA is pretty close to allowing players to come right from HS to the pros, now that just about every team has a G league franchise. I think within a year or two there will be a rule that HS players can come right to the NBA or G League. If they choose to go to college, they will have to stay a minimum of two years. Something along those lines. That will clean up college basketball as there will be no recruits worth paying.

• DirkDigglerz

@DirkDigglerz said...

AD last 3 games averaging 42 points 14 rebs 2 asts 3 blks 2.5 stls. thank me later

Got eemmmmmmmm

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

How did the Yahoo guys do in the overlay tournament?

I cashed 2/3 with a 308 and a 324. Also cashed in the $25 10K. I’ll take it.

Tomorrow they are running a 25K one. Would be nice if that was a new normal.

I cashed in 4 of the 7 with the best one finishing at the $35 level with 327.5 so I made a profit but not a killing. Considering I had no AD and only Derozan in any of the 7 lus from one of the OT games, I guess I should not complain. Towns and Satorasnky in mostl of them and they disappointed.

• superjon

@DirkDigglerz said...

Got eemmmmmmmm

• BBWC_10

@elving188 said...

Yep! I’ve noticed as well. Not sure why. 0_o sure they could be busy with life or whatever but who knows

I’m still reading but I’m on vacation this week, Enjoying the 85 degree weather in St. Petes Beach. Heading back to the snow tomorrow so I’ll be back donating again soon.

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

I’m still reading but I’m on vacation this week, Enjoying the 85 degree weather in St. Petes Beach. Heading back to the snow tomorrow so I’ll be back donating again soon.

I was close to you for 10 days in Clearwater Beach.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).