7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• xc0achx

AD/ABC
    Or
    HARDEN/KAT

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

Worst record in the league. Not sure if they really have to “tank”…

Very true.

• Benf15harp

@xc0achx said...

AD/ABC
    Or
    HARDEN/KAT

Option 2

• dcsports21

Core on FD

A. Harrison, Booker, Lou, Warren, Jimmy Buckets, Len and KAT

• Benf15harp

@kps3205s said...

After breaking the slump last night I’m going to outsmart everyone (yeah right) and am stacking Andrew Harrison with Tyreke Evans and Marc Gasol with my single LU.

Then tomorrow I will look at my picks to realize they were FUBAR and ask myself WTF was I thinking. Contrarian…yeah that’s it…contrarian.

Edit: On DK

Those 3 combined for 133fp last time vs Cleveland I like it
    Which would 6.7x value at their current prices

• xc0achx

@Benf15harp said...

Option 2

Thx but I cant seem to love Harden tonight

• zpa1989

james Johnson or bam bam? I sorta like Johnson, wouldn’t you think he gets more mins guarding davis?matchup wise, it would make sense

• mbunner23

DSJ, thank me later.

• frugal

Crap. Ersan being bought out, need to look at a different value forward.

• dcsports21

@zpa1989 said...

james Johnson or bam bam? I sorta like Johnson, wouldn’t you think he gets more mins guarding davis?matchup wise, it would make sense

I kept going back and forth on this one too but finally came to the conclusion that…in a big slate like this they seem like forced plays, we really have no idea how many mins Whiteside, Bam and Johnson will play. I decided to look elsewhere. If you pick the right guy it could pay off but I can’t get myself to do so

• dcsports21

@mbunner23 said...

DSJ, thank me later.

on FD he’s 7k. His ceiling is somewhere in the upper 30’s— may have broken the 40 mark 2 times in the last few months? What am I missing here?

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Haha…same thought…had a bunch of ersan

• mbunner23

@dcsports21 said...

on FD he’s 7k. His ceiling is somewhere in the upper 30’s— may have broken the 40 mark 2 times in the last few months? What am I missing here?

DRAFTKINGS he’s the same but I love him tonight against LA.

• Benf15harp

@xc0achx said...

Thx but I cant seem to love Harden tonight

Ad/ abc = 21.6k needing 130fp for 6x
    Beard/kat = 20.8k needing 125fp for 6x

Last 2 vs Miami 39 and 49
    Last 2 vs Toronto 48 and 40

Last 2 vs Minnesota 30(just back from injury) and 67
    Last 2 vs Houston 62 64

• GGee87

On FD…. Whats the best play @ PF for 4400 or less?? Ive got the rest of my lineup pretty much set(outside of injury news) Havent found many PF plays that I even remotely like, on either side of the spectrum.

• superjon

Two pivots to lower ownership and possibly higher scores.

McCollum over Lou

Tatum over Jackson/Warren/Richardson

• Benf15harp

@dcsports21 said...

I kept going back and forth on this one too but finally came to the conclusion that…in a big slate like this they seem like forced plays, we really have no idea how many mins Whiteside, Bam and Johnson will play. I decided to look elsewhere. If you pick the right guy it could pay off but I can’t get myself to do so

Good call.

• superjon

@GGee87 said...

On FD…. Whats the best play @ PF for 4400 or less?? Ive got the rest of my lineup pretty much set(outside of injury news) Havent found many PF plays that I even remotely like, on either side of the spectrum.

Bertans and Bender

• sliceman11

@Njsum1 said...

Haha…same thought…had a bunch of ersan

colllinsss! hes gonna start and play 30+. i think… 🤔

• draggin49

Hmmm , those of you guys doing dk gpp lineups do you think it’s necessary to pay up for one of the top 4 centers( drum,jokic,towns,AD)??? We all know KAT has owned capela . Jokic is a tad more expensive but spurs don’t have anyone to really contain him.AD is most expensive but the useage spike is real with no boogie. Drummond is a rebounding machine so he has always a realistic shot at a big scoring dfs night .

Can’t decide if I should stay more balanced or try and fit in some high salary guys

• dolphinkick182

@frugal said...

DISASTER!!! I’ve got Ghostface in 33 LU’s. Might have trouble fixing this one lol.

• frugal

Any Jazz fans have insight on Crowder? With Rubio back, does it kill both O’Neal and Crowder?

• dcsports21

@mbunner23 said...

DRAFTKINGS he’s the same but I love him tonight against LA.

So we should play him because you “love him?” lol
    that’s the best you got?

• Nevs32

@dcsports21 said...

Dsj overated

• 7klub06

Don’t play Ersan and LBJ thank me later

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).