7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -10.5 ) at Chicago ( 10.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

I kinda want all the Kings after that double OT game last night. Here are the minutes for OKC vs Utah

PG 50
    RWB 43 although he is Superhuman
    Adams 47
    Grant 41
    Schroder 35

Kings play fast anyways. Probably run it back with Noel/RWB

• RatedDAL

Buddy Hield in Oklahoma. Sign me up.
    Alex Len revenge. Don’t sign me up.

• superjon

Playing 6 LU’s tonight. Feels like I might have a lot of Kemba and LBJ tonight.

Love’s minutes/shot attempts have been going up every game since his return. Great history vs Memphis.

• Kmasonbx

354 on Draftkings with Blake in my lineup and 396.5 on FD. Got chased down by Awesomo in a smaller GPP but 2nd place is fine with me, got 6th in the RG single entry series.

On to today, huge slate, but with no Jaren Jackson and hopefully no Jonas hard not to go back to Noah, he treated me well yesterday. Over on FD Rabb is a lock once again.

• Matoshea

Is all the Kelly Oubre to much Kelly Oubre?

• ASitar

Kuzma
    Crabbe
    Randle
    Horford
    Barnes
    CP3?

All at a good price. I’m fading OKC too.

Is Baaazzzeeemmoorree duuuee?

• jess701

Lol the show down last night with Rubio as captian I had 280 and still did not cash wow crazy!

• Dfspacman

My best lineup 396.25 would have won some Gpps yday, too bad I put it in a contest where top 3 wins $50 smh….Quite dissappointing..

• zpa1989

if injury situations continue onto today, i hope to god we get use rabb, noah, gibson, diallo again tonight! looking like its going to be a fun slate!

• jess701

@jess701 said...

Lol the show down last night with Rubio as captian I had 280 and still did not cash wow crazy!

When you can get almost 300 with only 6 guys thats amazing!

• DC2380

Good to see you guys winning! Who is the top spend up today? No love for the OKC crew?

• jess701

@DC2380 said...

Good to see you guys winning! Who is the top spend up today? No love for the OKC crew?

Might jump on Noah

• jess701

He has bad really not to bad, But for OKC might take George not sure!

• jess701

Could also through Rabb in at center work from there!

• Njsum1

There’s just too much value 😉😁😎

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

There’s just too much value 😉😁😎

• Njsum1

@Epignosis said...

Lol…I couldn’t resist 😁

• realphipps

Rack and pinions went out on my car last night. Need a big score in DK to get her back on the road.

• ASitar

Pretty easy to build a good Beal/ABC/Lebron LU on DK.

Also, does Conley playing in Cle tonight mean anything?

• gaelicgirl

Bovada says
    Lakers (-5) at Pelicans — T: 232
    Wolves at Bucks (-12.5) — T: 229

In other news, Draymond is reportedly close to signing with Klutch Sports.

• Donnyleonard

Does KAT sit again tonight? The NFL guys take like a week to clear concusion protocols. I know the NBA is not a contact sport but still.

• Barnabus

I had all the right pieces last night just didn’t that right lineup combo, ended with a lot of 350s. Tonight is the night!

• Dfspacman

@Barnabus said...

I had all the right pieces last night just didn’t that right lineup combo, ended with a lot of 350s. Tonight is the night!

Had 396.25 but was in a $50 contest, would have won some GPP’s

• ssilberman2012

@Donnyleonard said...

Does KAT sit again tonight? The NFL guys take like a week to clear concusion protocols. I know the NBA is not a contact sport but still.

well they take like a week because they games are like weekly. because of who their opponent was, MIN knew they didn’t need KAT against a team that has lost 18 of 19. I think KAT plays tonight.

• Barnabus

@Dfspacman said...

Had 396.25 but was in a $50 contest, would have won some GPP’s

That hurts man, it means your on the right track. Just keep plugging away and you’ll take one of these things down.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).