7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -10.5 ) at Chicago ( 10.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

All I’m pointing out is that, in eleven games against the Wolves, Giannis has had one good fantasy showing, and even that isn’t particularly impressive when we’re routinely seeing 70+ from others at his price and 50+ from many, many others priced below him. I’m merely betting against Giannis’ 12th game vs Minnesota being his greatest one against them, which I believe is a reasonable bet.

Haha I think we’re all on the same page. I still will have a couple shares if my lineup count starts getting high, as I do believe he wants to try to win MVP (which while that sounds stupid… is a thing in my mind?).

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Although I’m not planning to have much if any exposure to Giannis myself, his history against Indy was pretty mundane too until he hung that 82 on them before the break.

Oh I know it. The same thing happened to me last year with Bradley Beal vs the Pacers. For nearly four seasons straight, Beal had never passed 35 DK points, so I faded him, and he got over 50 that day (March 4th).

• RatedDAL

Anyone like Whiteside? Gotta see more minutes against Drummond right?

• Donnyleonard

Randle goes hard vs LA tonight in “revenge” spot. He felt slighted by them. No way Kuzma can guard him.

• siddom

Paying grown at center koq day

• samuri8

On the local Pacers broadcast last night, the assistant coach made reference in a halftime interview to guys stepping up with Myles out for two or three games. Don’t take it as gospel, but that made me think he will not play tonight.

• BerkeleyBoss

Hop in the NBA H2H Cup yall!! Don’t be scurred.

• keephustlincuz

@siddom said...

Paying grown at center koq day

I has a pizza.

• Donnyleonard

@samuri8 said...

On the local Pacers broadcast last night, the assistant coach made reference in a halftime interview to guys stepping up with Myles out for two or three games. Don’t take it as gospel, but that made me think he will not play tonight.

Thanks!

• ghostfacekicker

Lost with 330+ last night and here I am making another lineup for this FD GPP.

• xbrett82

64 minutes last night between Rabb, Noah, and Bruno. Who played PF for the other 32 mins? If it was CJ Miles, that’s taking small ball to another level.

• ghostfacekicker

@Barnabus said...

That hurts man, it means your on the right track. Just keep plugging away and you’ll take one of these things down.

Patient: I smoke 2 crack rocks per day

Doctor: Keep smoking, you’ll be up to 5 rocks in no time

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@xbrett82 said...

64 minutes last night between Rabb, Noah, and Bruno. Who played PF for the other 32 mins? If it was CJ Miles, that’s taking small ball to another level.

I mean…. that seems to be what happened?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Also, CJ miles is not exactly small, though he plays like it.

Edit: I always thought he was a couple inches taller, apparently. He’s listed at 6’ 6”, but he just always seemed kinda long. So yes, you were right lol.

• IronMonkey415

Is the pizza gif up their a reference to Dedmon as a play tonight?

• xbrett82

@captainwacky said...

Also, CJ miles is not exactly small, though he plays like it.

Edit: I always thought he was a couple inches taller, apparently. He’s listed at 6’ 6”, but he just always seemed kinda long. So yes, you were right lol.

He’s definitely a bit lanky, but I’ve never seen him as anything more than a wing perimeter shooter. Bruno is going to play more tonight. He was in foul trouble last night. Not that he’s worth a roster spot, even at min price.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• ghostfacekicker

With JJJ still out, will Broccoli Rabb still get burn with Big Val potentially back today? Does Noah still beast?

• ASitar

Doing 4 $15 DK LUs. ABC in 2 of them. I like Bazemore, McGruder, Carroll, Brunson, and Bog on the “meh” plays.

• xbrett82

Looks like JVal might be back tonight, as well. Which makes the entirety of the Grizz frontcourt questionable, at best.

• xbrett82

I would expect Josh Richardson to get the nod at PG, but I suppose it could be Waiters. That doesn’t make much sense, though, with DJJ back in the mix to fill in at SF.

• keephustlincuz

@xbrett82 said...

I would expect Josh Richardson to get the nod at PG, but I suppose it could be Waiters. That doesn’t make much sense, though, with DJJ back in the mix to fill in at SF.

Dragic probable… why wouldn’t he be the PG?

• RatedDAL

@keephustlincuz said...

Dragic probable… why wouldn’t he be the PG?

He’s coming off the bench tonight.

• samuri8

“Goran Dragic (knee) will come off bench if he plays Saturday.”

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Although I’m not planning to have much if any exposure to Giannis myself, his history against Indy was pretty mundane too until he hung that 82 on them before the break.

That’s not entirely true.

While he never really had a big game until recently against Indy, he had plenty of games where he was just a couple steals and blocks away from 60+

He’s just been flat out terrible against Minnesota.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler