7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -10.5 ) at Chicago ( 10.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Why’d the total drop so much in the Indy/Wash (225 to 221.5), Mem/Cle (206.5 to 202.5), Det/MIA (210 to 205.5)?

Also, I think Minny covers today, Milwaukee winning 117-107. Line opened at Mil -13 with KAT potentially sitting w about 70% of the public on Mil and now it’s Mil -12.5. I think ABC is a better play than a fade.

• Matoshea

The gorgeous dong has been ruled out.

• draggin49

Hmmm , can bagley do it again

• queensfinest

with AD out who is the better play tonight?okafor or diallo?

• draggin49

@queensfinest said...

with AD out who is the better play tonight?okafor or diallo?

Okafor

• Kuda708

Randle

• ssilberman2012

@rgreuli said...

DEFinitely

lol this is low key so smart

• ASitar

But how do you NOT play Diallo in at least half of your LUs for only $3,100?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

who’s saying you shouldn’t?

• xbrett82

@ASitar said...

By half, I believe you mean all.

• kps3205s

Just a thought…

Atlanta tonight is in the same situation they were in on 2/2 vs Phoenix. Trae Young on the back end of a b2b and put up 47.75 DK points that night after putting up 48.75 the night before vs Utah. John Collins put up 61.5 DK points vs Phoenix also that night.

Devin Booker was on 2 days rest then and put up 60.5 DK points that night. He’s on 1 day’s rest tonight.

With a 118-112 final score.

• Dfspacman

Hope I have exposure to any game that goes OT tonite

• damionismyname

@Dfspacman said...

Hope I have exposure to any game that goes OT tonite

ask Mt about that.

• Dfspacman

I don’t know if Westy and George can have a repeat performance after today’s hard fought game

• larsonjoe

FD Conley and Capela, or Paul and Cousins?

• DC2380

@Dfspacman said...

I don’t know if Westy and George can have a repeat performance after today’s hard fought game

Definitely a concern of mines

• damionismyname

@Dfspacman said...

2 games in one day would be a tough one.

• siddom

im fading westBRICK and pg13 going paul/kd instead

• jess701

@damionismyname said...

2 games in one day would be a tough one.

In all honesty must of ended dang near after 12:01 am if not later I didnt watch it!

• Kmasonbx

@xbrett82 said...

64 minutes last night between Rabb, Noah, and Bruno. Who played PF for the other 32 mins? If it was CJ Miles, that’s taking small ball to another level.

Parsons played 20 minutes, likely all at the 4. Gallo plays most of the 4 minutes, so going small for a large part of the game against the Clippers is smart since it’s not that easy to take advantage of in the post because he’s a pretty big dude.

• Tajtrivedi

Kyle O Quinn repeat if turner out? Olynyk with no James Johnson? Does Brunson 10x again if Doncic sits again or does THJ step up? So many questions

• HungryHungryHip

Is Houston going to be able to stay with GS? Harden looks like he’s in need of a rest(banged up) and GS at home, w Cousins getting closer to 30 minutes now and all their stars coming out of the break firing… I know Capela and Paul are back for Houston but I still don’t have a good feeling about it staying close. I wouldn’t be surprised if GS gets out to a big lead early and mostly coasts the rest of the way

• xbrett82

@Tajtrivedi said...

Kyle O Quinn repeat if turner out? Olynyk with no James Johnson? Does Brunson 10x again if Doncic sits again or does THJ step up? So many questions

Also, how exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work?

• gaelicgirl

@HungryHungryHip said...

Is Houston going to be able to stay with GS? Harden looks like he’s in need of a rest(banged up) and GS at home, w Cousins getting closer to 30 minutes now and all their stars coming out of the break firing… I know Capela and Paul are back for Houston but I still don’t have a good feeling about it staying close. I wouldn’t be surprised if GS gets out to a big lead early and mostly coasts the rest of the way

If I had ten dollars for every time a predicted GS blowout ended up staying close, I wouldn’t even play DFS.

But seriously, it all depends on whether or not the Beard plays IMO…and it’s not like 8 points is blowout territory.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I know he was questionable, then a GTD, but I can’t imagine Harden sits out against GSW in prime time on ABC. Whether or not the injury impacts him enough to keep him from performing to his maximum ability is a whole other thing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler