• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Okla City ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 238
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Well I will cash with a 13 from LMA which is actually extremely disappointing

• monarch

@noddy said...

Yes

I wanted to play more. My one lineup is

CPT: McCollum
    Flex: Whiteside
    Flex: Trent
    Flex: Simons
    Flex: Wood
    Flex: Svi

• noddy

@monarch said...

I wanted to play more. My one lineup is

CPT: McCollum
    Flex: Whiteside
    Flex: Trent
    Flex: Simons
    Flex: Wood
    Flex: Svi

I had McCollum at capt but changed it to:

Goatside
    McCollum
    Melo
    Ariza
    Brown
    Nassir

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

It’s safe to say Coby White is a superior talent to Jordan Clarkson

Still disagree. Lighting up the suns and wizards isn’t exactly noteworthy. Not that I’m trying to defend Jordan Clarkson or anything, but he did stuff like this for stretches on bad Lakers teams, too. This is why people who talk about D’Lo or booker, or whoever that scores a bunch on bad teams don’t get it— bad teams have to have high scoring players, too. Those players just usually aren’t as good as they seem.

• monarch

I’m just saying Jordan Clarkson was not capable of beating NBA teams eight years ago as a sophomore at Tulsa.

• nerman

What a strange night in the NBA/DFS

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I’m just saying Jordan Clarkson was not capable of beating NBA teams eight years ago as a sophomore at Tulsa.

I’ll grant you that’s probably true. Not sure if that’s how I would compare talents, as age and development vary person to person, I just hate Coby White game and don’t want to be any part of encouraging it lol

• noddy

Guess I should have kept McCollum at captain…FML

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I’ll grant you that’s probably true. Not sure if that’s how I would compare talents, as age and development vary person to person, I just hate Coby White game and don’t want to be any part of encouraging it lol

Ya….Coby White and Cam are looking like real NBA players. More so Cam. I think he can be better than Wiggins because he plays defense and doesnt require the basketball on offense.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Mixed and matched too many of the value plays since I played only 10…. should have gone with gut and played Poole/Lee/Toscano and the OKC dork everywhere
    The MIN value has been more miss than hit for me except for McLaughlin

• choppadown

@noddy said...

Guess I should have kept McCollum at captain…FML

you and me both.

• damionismyname

Tuscan Leather going off!

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Ya….Coby White and Cam are looking like real NBA players. More so Cam. I think he can be better than Wiggins because he plays defense and doesnt require the basketball on offense.

Eh… I don’t think either of them is going to make an impact on a good team. Obviously it’s hard to be correct about anything definitively this early, but the NBA is so much about what’s between your ears and how you are willing to play a role (along with your size, athleticism, and the makeup of your game, but that’s a given). Coby White has light years to go and is probably being developed in the wrong direction. I don’t watch the hawks as much, but cam certainly has a lot to be desired on offense, but he does seem like a much better prospect.

• tmarohl

JR Radcliffe
    @JRRadcliffe
    ·
    4m
    The Bulls beat the Wizards. With that, the #Bucks have clinched a playoff berth. Feb. 23 is the earliest a team has clinched a spot in NBA history, topping 2017 Warriors (Feb. 25).

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

And in the lineup where I have Lee, Poole and Mc Laughlin I went double C (Jokic-Whiteside) and no CJMac…. ffs

• chronoxiong

Why is Tuscano whatever his name going off?

• cdub6238

Pistons are such a dumpsterfire

Wood has 0 shots in 5 minutes cuz Brandon the never was Knight wants to chuck 3s

I might have a decent LU if Wiggins can buy a shot in 2nd half, and Wood can actually get usage; why is he not starting over freaking Snell or Doumbouya again?

• noddy

Why is Brandon Knight going off?

• txdave41

Wow, White, go screw yourself. You can’t even give me 20 pts when I needed you last week and then do this. Man these inconsistent players piss me off so much.

• Dredog43

Playing thirsty Henson and Knight all together is the death of Wood tonight……..stupid!

• cdub6238

@chronoxiong said...

Why is Tuscano whatever his name going off?

He went off last game in garbage time

Pels play piss poor defense plus GS injuries

• Herf

@txdave41 said...

Wow, White, go screw yourself. You can’t even give me 20 pts when I needed you last week and then do this. Man these inconsistent players piss me off so much.

I think I know what game you’re talking about… I needed just a decent game out of him to cash and he laid an egg. Now he has went off twice in a row.

• noddy

Ariza killing me.

• reemy396

The train is ~743 deep tonight in the $5 double up, exact same people exact same lineup. There is no way they are not getting together and conspiring to put out the same lineup. If they win they win, and if they have a middle of the pack night they have a high chance of still making a profit or barely losing anything. These are top skilled players who more often than not will put out a good lineup. If you play cash or not this shouldn’t be allowed.

Is this still because they use the same optimizer?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Ariza killing me.

You’re not a fan of 3 straight turnovers on 3 possessions?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler