• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Okla City ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 238
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Panda….I need a cheap Piston tonight for showdown. Do you think Svi is the better play over Sekou and Henson?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Panda….I need a cheap Piston tonight for showdown. Do you think Svi is the better play over Sekou and Henson?

He could be, but my personal preference would be Sekou. I definitely think Svi over Henson is OK.

• nerman

Just looked at pacers game. Sabonis 0-0 from the field. That’s why they are losing. A holiday trying to take all his shots….

• RipCityRings

@nerman said...

Just looked at pacers game. Sabonis 0-0 from the field. That’s why they are losing. A holiday trying to take all his shots….

3/4 of Aaron Holiday ‘s shots were wide open threes, the Raptors are just pushing the pace and seemingly everywhere defensively which is throwing the Pacers way out of rhythm and leading to a bunch of threes they wouldn’t normally take. FVV is insane when he’s fired up like this, just everywhere at once.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Marquese Chriss (calf) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/l37ey7ToWR

• superjon

So far McLaughlin looking like tonight’s Brunson

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Warriors will start Poole, Lee, Wiggins, Paschall, Looney on Sunday.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

how? he’s already tripled Brunson’s output from last game.

• superjon

@damionismyname said...

how? he’s already tripled Brunson’s output from last game.

Meaning he’s a chalky bust (so far)

Yes, still a lot of game to go, but you’d like him to have more than 8 fpts at thsi point.

• monarch

I think Jordan M will be fine. I’m all for getting away from chalk value but he is a pretty good player and probably finishes between 25-30

• nerman

I get what your saying but he’s at 11.4 now on FD and only cost 4k. Nearly 3x halfway thru the 2nd qtr

• nerman

• Bay101

Need help. Looney or Gafford?

• superjon

Yeah he’s getting there. Guess I am getting a little anxious considering he’s my highest owned player.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bay101 said...

I’m going Gafford

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Ibaka would destroy Whiteside’s score if this game was able to be competitive.

• gaelicgirl

@Bay101 said...

Looney probably won’t play much despite getting the start, looks like a Bender audition night

• makeitrain99

@superjon said...

I’m curious to how many points you think McLaughlin should have already? 35 in the 2nd quarter? 40? If you are complaining about him already maybe you should go for a walk or watch a movie. Frickin ridiculous comment

• Dredog43

Minnesota vs Den on fantasy lit!!!

• Golfnut04240

Will Barton is killing me in the $5 DU on DK. He’s not as chalky as I figured he would be at 21.4% ownership.

• land_of_the_lock

Completely random Lowry blowup. Cool.

• nerman

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Superjon is a respected poster here and McLaughin was off to a slow start.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Murray 2 fricking fouls within 2 minutes…..DISGUSTING

• rocketman828

Such NBA dfs bull💩 Hernangomez and Barton have 3 fouls each of course old man Millsap has 19 points at the half!

• gaelicgirl

The tilting…it has begun

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).