7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) — T: 242
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Denver( -7.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I make about 3 clown statements for every great insight.
    It’s your job to figure out which ones are clown statements and which ones are going to be true.
    Asking me won’t help, I think they are all great right up until lock.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

And I’m still crediting Nick Kroll with beginning the burger trend over ten years ago.

• Alvance83

No big trey invite yet? Did any get one

• Kanner88

Hit for $25 on only 4 lineups at $3.33 on FD last night , 351.3 was best , should have played westy over luka ughhhh what might have been , anyways let’s take one down today boyz!!!

• Pierce85

Lee, Middleton, Allen and Porzi tonight ?

• Brendan239

If tonight isn’t the night to take Danny Green then I don’t know…..

Great Celtic and ATL value

Actually like Paschall quite a bit, can fit Harden/ABC

• blackdirkdiggler

Anyone else like Randall vs GS tonight?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

If tonight isn’t the night to take Danny Green then I don’t know…..

Great Celtic and ATL value

Actually like Paschall quite a bit, can fit Harden/ABC

What am I missing on Danny Green?

• jcrebs

@Alvance83 said...

not yet, never did get one last time, despite contacting DK 2 hours before contest start. The opt in feature for todays Boston game says check back on Tuesday, hello DK, today is Tuesday.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Nothing, 27.5 FD points last game but 21 of that came off of stocks.

• Wooden_Bones

Saben Lee. Is this dude really going to get the minutes, forcing me to play him?

• emnj69

last night my teams sucked-paul wall and luka did me dirty and I blame zinger as I moved into luka in particular when KP was not playing ….

It wont be a secret tonight but I was on him the first game and it went very well but aminu at min price is enticing.

• emnj69

love that bron basically said load management is not something he wants or thinks is needed. I used to hate him so much but like my hate for brady over the years it turned into mad respect.

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Playing in Toronto tonight. I know I know but he spent most of his career there so it has to mean something to stand in the same spot chucking threes he used to 500x per year.

• newzreview

@Brendan239 said...

Playing in Toronto tonight. I know I know but he spent most of his career there so it has to mean something to stand in the same spot chucking threes he used to 500x per year.

Except Tampa…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@newzreview said...

Except Tampa…

And Danny Green played for Toronto for 1 season.

• wmudude24

Assuming the Ninja starts again? Will have to hold my nose and put him in at least one…

• Brendan239

Ok ok so it’s against his old team. He’s a vengeful person I hear.

• dominicanpapi

As a Wiz fan, I’m hoping Russ plays. It’s a B2B but there’s literally no travel involved and we’re on a roll right now.

• mbunner23

@emnj69 said...

love that bron basically said load management is not something he wants or thinks is needed. I used to hate him so much but like my hate for brady over the years it turned into mad respect.

36 years old and only two players have played more minutes than him this season. (Randle and FVV).

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

And Danny Green played for Toronto for 1 season.

Lol I can barely remember this. He’s played for everybody it seems.

• Njsum1

@Alvance83 said...

No, not yet, it should show up in upcoming contests, right?

• mhodas

It’s weird that it seems like that, but really just Spurs for a while, then ring with the Raptors, ring with the Lakers, and now busy leading the 76ers to the promised land.

• bazerko

He was there for one year and decided to leave because Kawhi left.

• celticfan413

First time posting, long time lurker. Took down my first GPP last night. Thanks to everybody who posts, much appreciated. GL to the guy with the wife dramatics, hopefully he takes down tonight’s tourney.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).