7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) — T: 242
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Denver( -7.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

If you are looking at Dean Wade for value, you are making a grave mistake.

• jss1218

What are people’s thoughts on John Collins? Using up my C spots with Powell and Holmes so I can’t get capela. Is Collins worth a shot?

• charara1224

@monarch said...

I think it really helps his peripheral upside. If Bagley is stretched out to the wing defending Green then his defensive rebounding and block upside all go down. If he is defending Roberson or Vonleh then he can camp for those rebounds. I think if that’s the case then James Harden is savvy enough to find Bagley and put him on the bench with foul trouble.

Great point

• roomchat

Just a quick interruption to let you know Jarrett Allen has made 19 of his last 20 shots from the field.

Carry on.

• Herf

@jss1218 said...

What are people’s thoughts on John Collins? Using up my C spots with Powell and Holmes so I can’t get capela. Is Collins worth a shot?

I figured that Allen would be busy with Capela and Collins would be able to stretch everything out a bit. I like him hitting over value tonight with a nice double double.

• RipCityRings

Do we think Gallo starts? Seems like this would be a good game for the Hawks to stagger Capela and Collins a bit, otherwise that’s three 6’ 9-10” guys. Might be a stretch but I can see Mays picking up some extra run in place of Cam, and it stands to reason that Huerter should be getting double-digit FGAs again.

• monarch

I kinda like Derrick Rose 4500. Gut feeling, 2-18 last two games. Knicks will need his scoring as a home underdog+pace up

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

I think it really helps his peripheral upside. If Bagley is stretched out to the wing defending Green then his defensive rebounding and block upside all go down. If he is defending Roberson or Vonleh then he can camp for those rebounds. I think if that’s the case then James Harden is savvy enough to find Bagley and put him on the bench with foul trouble.

But who’s more effective to neutralize, Bagley or Holmes? I would argue that healthy Holmes is a bigger problem for BKN than the Bag man, yet both are incredibly prone to foul trouble.

• Alvance83

I think they fixed big trey, mine is open now

• Codyveo

This is the most difficult slate on FD I have played all year. That or I’m just an idiot.

• wmudude24

@Yukerboy said...

If you are looking at Dean Wade for value, you are making a grave mistake.

Since by your own admission your clown posts outnumber your hot takes 3-1, I’ll put Don’t-Call-Me-Dwyane in 3/4 tonight.

LOL

• captainwacky

What’s the Warrior’s plan with Julius Randle?

• wmudude24

Maybe Claxton starts at the 4 if Jeff Green out?

• captainwacky

They can start DJ and KD just fine…

• dominicanpapi

@Codyveo said...

This is the most difficult slate on FD I have played all year. That or I’m just an idiot.

It is a difficult slate, I’m not doing as many lineups tonight because I can’t get a handle on who to play.

• mbunner23

Randle made the all star team. Good for him.

• zline34

@mbunner23 said...

Randle made the all star team. Good for him.

Will the real Zion please stand up

• goboltsgo

Svi or dwight Powell on dk? Have had Powell all day but now have extra 100 to take svi with news hes starting im wondering who has higher ceiling. Any thoughts

• RipCityRings

If anyone feels like really going out on a limb, here’s Rubio’s box score vs the Bucks last year:

25/13/13 with 3 steals and only 1 TO, 8-15 for 68.1 FD points.

• wmudude24

Svi starting for DET, Snell starting for ATL.

• jss1218

@Herf said...

I figured that Allen would be busy with Capela and Collins would be able to stretch everything out a bit. I like him hitting over value tonight with a nice double double.

Thanks Herf. I agree. Think I’ll take my chances with Collins up against Dean Wade.

• UGAdude

@goboltsgo said...

Svi or dwight Powell on dk? Have had Powell all day but now have extra 100 to take svi with news hes starting im wondering who has higher ceiling. Any thoughts

I’m wrestling with the same thing. Got a stars and scrubs lineup where I’m considering playing 2 of these 3: D. Powell, Svi, Nnaji. Right now I’ve got D. Powell and Svi. If I had to pick one I think I’d lean D. Powell? It’s close though.

• frugal

I can’t believe Snell is starting over Gallo.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@goboltsgo said...

Svi has the higher ceiling, Powell higher floor imo…

I am playing both and Lee… dumpster diving

• chronoxiong

Tony “dont call me PJ Tucker Snell is starting tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).