7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) — T: 242
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Denver( -7.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Randle erected.

Got up to 11th in the $1 GPP. Now the drop starts. Disappointing.. thought I could win one tonight. Line had Rose, Lee/DSJ, Harden.. Dray.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Dallas choking big time

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Giannis not going back in tonight? He did against SAC with an even bigger lead

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Giannis not going back in tonight? He did against SAC with an even bigger lead

He was just up to come back in at the five minutes mark. Sixteen point game now with four minutes to go and Minn has their guys in, so he might come back in.

• billythekidcowboysheat

C mon OT in dallas.

• mbunner23

Currently 7th in the 500k finger roll on DK. Nobody in the 10 pm games though.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Link

Quo

Came in for another minute and scored four points. Minnesota I think is waving the white flag now.

• IT4MVP

Luka straight savage wow!!!

• tmarohl

Anyone play Bryn Forbes tonight?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

277 w Kawhi to go… come on

• dominicanpapi

I was 1 game early on Portis, should have gone back to him, especially over Noel on FD.

2 Gm Late. O M Porter JR. 20 Lines. Look at play by play.. Porter, Porter, Porter. Really?

• zeeshan2

Luka bailing Dallas out. Can’t believe hardaway was that bad. Brunson buried him

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Came in for another minute and scored four points. Minnesota I think is waving the white flag now.

The blowout there and Luka late heroics narrowed the gap quite a bit but Giannis still came out with more Fpts

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

2 Gm Late. O M Porter JR. 20 Lines. Look at play by play.. Porter, Porter, Porter. Really?

It’s funny that way right?? Like me and Kawhi and it’s all PG13 early on

• tmarohl

Four minutes in and the Joker has no stats. Not a good start.

• tmarohl

Don’t look now, but Tony Snell had fire next to his name.

• Tweety888

Was winning Big Trey Payday 25 minutes ago…big let downs by Fournier & Bagley

• JDS1029

On FD, the top 4 best values (and 6 out of the top 8) were SGs. I did not play a single one of them.

Yeah need Kawhi also. For the Tiers.. can’t win it cause of Midd-DUD on line 5 though.

• tmarohl

Big Trey should have hit tonight as Luka hit two threes in the final minute of the fourth.

• Brendan239

Welll that was a waste of $4. I used Lou. F

Needed Melo and Porter late. Wow. Clipp blows out WSH. Avdija 3 fouls in 3 mins. Toast. No late hammers looks like today. Maybe my 25th in $1 holds top 50

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

Welll that was a waste of $4. I used Lou. F

You don’t play Lou with Paul George and Kawhi back.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).