7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) — T: 242
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Denver( -7.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bazerko

Since 2019, he has been on four different rosters. I almost forgot the Lakers actually traded him to OKC and then got flipped to Philadelphia haha

• WrathofKhaaan

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Anyone else like Randall vs GS tonight?

For what it’s worth, GS is better at guarding PF and last game they shut Randle down, only had 16 points (but 17 boards). Barrett has the better matchup and scored 28 in their last H2H. I’m taking the under on Randle P, oR, and Barrett oP.

• WrathofKhaaan

Hey hoping you sharps can help me out… I am trying to understand how DK and FD calculate defensive ratings vs position. I notice there is a difference in their rankings.

Is one based on DVOA or are they based on FP vs position, which would account for the delta as the scoring systems are different?

Thanks and GLTA!

• charara1224

Seems like Dwane Casey is going to ride the hot hand at pg whoever that may be. Some games it may be dsj some games it may be saben lee

• dgballer

@Alvance83 said...

No big trey invite yet? Did any get one

no not yet. I had got the invites for the last two of them 24 hours before they were supposed to start.

• Wooden_Bones

@charara1224 said...

Seems like Dwane Casey is going to ride the hot hand at pg whoever that may be. Some games it may be dsj some games it may be saben lee

Does DSJ ever have the hot hand?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

love that bron basically said load management is not something he wants or thinks is needed

Athletically maybe…. mentally I am not so sure…

Some of his passes last night reminded me of Chuck Knoblauch… the good part is that the stands were empty

• newzreview

@celticfan413 said...

First time posting, long time lurker. Took down my first GPP last night. Thanks to everybody who posts, much appreciated. GL to the guy with the wife dramatics, hopefully he takes down tonight’s tourney.

Congrats on the win!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Athletically maybe…. mentally I am not so sure…

Some of his passes last night reminded me of Chuck Knoblauch… the good part is that the stands were empty

Were any of them worse than his inbound pass into the back of the backboard a couple seasons ago? Lol. He just had an average game. Still gonna be in the finals

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wooden_Bones said...

Does DSJ ever have the hot hand?

Beat me to it lol. I believe his hands are made if ice

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Hey hoping you sharps can help me out… I am trying to understand how DK and FD calculate defensive ratings vs position. I notice there is a difference in their rankings.

Is one based on DVOA or are they based on FP vs position, which would account for the delta as the scoring systems are different?

Thanks and GLTA!

Pretty sure they are different because of DK multi-position eligibility

• roomchat

@celticfan413 said...

First time posting, long time lurker. Took down my first GPP last night. Thanks to everybody who posts, much appreciated. GL to the guy with the wife dramatics, hopefully he takes down tonight’s tourney.

Congratulations! Welcome to the thread.

• WrathofKhaaan

@theIrrigator said...

Pretty sure they are different because of DK multi-position eligibility

I thought that might be it too but if you look at Elfrid Payton for example, he has only PG eligibility on both FD and DK but GS OPRK is 11th and 4th respectively.

• Herf

I love the look of this slate so far… lots of cheap option on FD. Crossing my fingers for no overtime on the hammer game like last night. Cost me a few hundred dollas.

• gaelicgirl

Good morning!

Philadelphia (-1.5) at Toronto — T: 222
    Boston (-2) at Dallas — T: 224
    Golden State (-3) at New York — T: 222
    Washington at LA Clippers (-12) — T: 233.5

• IT4MVP

Too many pay up options damnit, especially since I’m probably only doing a couple lineups. Vuc and Harden maybe? Also Trae has been on fire too

• frugal

@charara1224 said...

I warned last game about DSJ (though had a bunch myself) after watching him play (try to play) next to Luka when he entered the league. He has a volume shooting SG type of mentality and most effective using his athleticism in an iso to score at the basket. ORL is relatively generous at the rim, but the ball’s gotta be in his hands with the offense flowing through him, but he’s just not good enough to function in that role even on DET. Since the offense flows through Grant, it would be better for DSJ I think if he comes off the bench while Grant is resting. If he’s relegated to an off ball role, or dribbling it up court to pass off to Grant, he will be nearly invisible most games unless he gets lucky with steals (he’s got fast hands) or he shoots uncharacteristically good.

• ifthethunder

@jcrebs said...

not yet, never did get one last time, despite contacting DK 2 hours before contest start. The opt in feature for todays Boston game says check back on Tuesday, hello DK, today is Tuesday.

Apparently there were awards for 2/12, 2/14, and 2/17. Maybe I just happened to forget to click the promo on those 3 days. Or maybe DK is doing a carp jerb of following up on their promises.
    ~

• celtics69

@gaelicgirl said...

Good morning!

Philadelphia (-1.5) at Toronto — T: 222
    Boston (-2) at Dallas — T: 224
    Golden State (-3) at New York — T: 222
    Washington at LA Clippers (-12) — T: 233.5

Philly and LA M/L DALLAS/N.Y. take the pts.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Lol I can barely remember this. He’s played for everybody it seems.

He was a Spur for most of his career.

• monarch

I am interested in Fox and Harden.

The media/public is three week behind on the Nets. They are really good and solid defensively. And teams have been going on extended road trips and getting right and that is what they just did. So normally I would not like this game because I believe people overexaggerate the Nets defensively and do not realize they are playing slowly and MDA is having an influence with them being connected defensively. They look like the Rockets, except with better players.

With that said the road trip is over. There is an opening for some regression against a bad but albeit hungry and fast team with an elite player. So I think there is a chance the Kings push them here.

• draftkings5464

@celtics69 said...

LA M/L

At -835?

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

He was a Spur for most of his career.

Memory isn’t working this morning.

You’re right but that seems like it’s been forever ago. As a UNC fan, it’s always been funny to me that he turned into a good shooter in the NBA. At Carolina he was a leaper, and a suspect shooter. Now he’s completely the other way.

• ifthethunder

Sometimes I get Paul George and Chris Paul confuzzled. Make sure you pick the right two first names guy.
    ~

• tmarohl

What will the Timberwolves do with their new coach? Is this a Kat night? Will the starting lineup and rotations change?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).