7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) — T: 242
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Denver( -7.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Maybe in the future
    One slate is all I can handle right now
    Tough. Long story

Fair enough. I’ve been skipping classic for the most part. I’ll do one maybe but now before I think about getting hifey on classic, I ask myself – are you a narcissist? Sounds kinda weird but only a narcissist would think they could realistically beat a 10 game slate with one entry against computers and max entries.

I could go on and on about this, and I know you’ve gone through / are going through some serious stuff rn. PM if you wanna talk strategy or whatever 👍🏻

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

How does one fit in Giannis, Harden, Luka and Jarrett Allen into one lineup? And end up trusting the scrubs that they have to force into the other 5 slots of their lineup?

Easy when you have an very good algorithm that just spits out line ups and your bank roll is in the millions.

• captainwacky

@miggs6876 said...

How does one fit in Giannis, Harden, Luka and Jarrett Allen into one lineup? And end up trusting the scrubs that they have to force into the other 5 slots of their lineup?

What a sentence for Jarrett Allen!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Doubled up on DK, maxed the $3 on FD and all my lineups sucked. Knew they would when I had to rush to get my csv in. Need to stick to just DK or FD until I get this project I just started wrapped up. 1.5x on SuperDraft

I struggle with this too. Work, dk, fd, classic, showdown, max enter, fiancé, SE,golf, nfl, nba, mlb….lot of things to consider.

DFS is more than just deciding between Mo fucking Wagner or Rolo.

It’s about contest selection, discipline and picking your spots. I think this forum could use more discussion about that…maybe I need to pay for discord 🤔

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I struggle with this too. Work, dk, fd, classic, showdown, max enter, fiancé, SE,golf, nfl, nba, mlb….lot of things to consider.

It’s about contest selection, discipline and picking your spots. I think this forum could use more discussion about that…maybe I need to pay for discord 🤔

I need to do what you are doing, so please share.

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

What a sentence for Jarrett Allen!

I think the original poster might have been referring to Allen as being able to fit him into that line up. He certainly wasn’t a discount at 7.4k on fd. Not sure about dk.

• captainwacky

@miggs6876 said...

I think the original poster might have been referring to Allen as being able to fit him into that line up. He certainly wasn’t a discount at 7.4k on fd. Not sure about dk.

Oh, I get it, but still… what a sentence for Jarrett Allen!

• miggs6876

@Sleazygreazy said...

I didn’t play tonight because I couldn’t even make 3 line ups I liked. It was too difficult of a build for me. I just concerted and enjoyed watching basketball. That Celtic Mavs game was a treat. I’m sure Frugal thoroughly enjoyed it.

• chronoxiong

@miggs6876 said...

Yeah how does one simply insert Doncic, Giannis, Harden, and Jarrett Allen into one lineup? And feel comfortable filling it with scrubs like MCW, Kormaz or Windler or even Bruce Brown? Their SFs would have to be Danny Green or DJJ or something. And a cheapie PF thats a dart throw nowadays. This sucks. I can’t do this. I need to give up. Can’t win anything anymore

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

I thought that was a very fair price. I had him in a couple.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Yeah how does one simply insert Doncic, Giannis, Harden, and Jarrett Allen into one lineup? And feel comfortable filling it with scrubs like MCW, Kormaz or Windler or even Bruce Brown? Their SFs would have to be Danny Green or DJJ or something. And a cheapie PF thats a dart throw nowadays. This sucks. I can’t do this. I need to give up. Can’t win anything anymore

That wasn’t that hard to do. It was a stars and scrubs kind of night, just like tomorrow will be. Guys like Green are not that much of a risk when they are priced at $4200 and guys like Curry are out. Tomorrow is pick 4 spurs who are all cheap, and load up on stars.

• tmarohl

Like I said before, to me, everyone on Dallas is unplayable outside of Luka. Carlisle is becoming Pop before our very eyes.

• wmudude24

@Unico10 said...

Boban day…. hate to miss it on my lineups but so fun to watch

I can’t ever understand how Boban can’t land somewhere where he can get 20-22 minutes consistently. The guy is an absolute FPPM monster, and while that obviously is not what teams look at, he produces no matter what.

Sure, most of that production comes against 2nd units, and he’s slow and plodding and that’s not what today’s NBA is about…

Still, he’s an absolute matchup nightmare. Am I missing something?

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I thought that was a very fair price. I had him in a couple.

I agree it was fair and I had him penciled in a balanced line up. I don’t think the price was cheap by any means when your playing 3 studs like Luka, ABC, and Harden in one lu.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Like I said before, to me, everyone on Dallas is unplayable outside of Luka. Carlisle is becoming Pop before our very eyes.

Once in awhile Zinger pops as well as THJr. Sometimes Finney Smith can have a good game and save you some salary. Then there’s Kleber amd Powell darts throws. I usually stay away from all the Mavs. Rarely do I even play Luka which sometimes he breaks the slate. I agree with your premise.

• miggs6876

@wmudude24 said...

I can’t ever understand how Boban can’t land somewhere where he can get 20-22 minutes consistently. The guy is an absolute FPPM monster, and while that obviously is not what teams look at, he produces no matter what.

Sure, most of that production comes against 2nd units, and he’s slow and plodding and that’s not what today’s NBA is about…

Still, he’s an absolute matchup nightmare. Am I missing something?

Great question. I love watching him when he plays. His presence is definetly felt when he’s on the court. Can he produce like that on a nightly basis? Will he hold up physically? Would love to hear some solid reasons why he doesn’t get consistent minitues.

• ifthethunder

Finally had a decent lineup and the forum contest doesn’t fill. Oh well. Got a couple of tickets tho.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/103879451?uc=2565497239#/

P.S. Never mind, forgot that was turbo anyways. And my classic single bullet didn’t even get near 300 DK. So I was lucky the forum contest didn’t fill, after all.
    ~

• mbunner23

Won a decent $1,750. 28th in the $12 100k to first.

• ifthethunder

@mbunner23 said...

Congrats!
    ~

• Herf

352.4 FD was my highest of the night, cashing more than 75% of my lineups. John Collins going down with a possible concussion really put a damper on some otherwise great lineups. I was really hoping he would score 22 more and be around the 40 range.

Tyrese Haliburton is about to put Harrison Barnes out of a job. I got lucky putting him in a few good lineups with Paul George and Jarrett Allen.

I have a feeling my process is working and I continue to cash more often…. Just need a little luck for the shove over the edge and score like 380.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeah and it was a Wagner day and I missed it. One game early. You aren’t missing anything in discord. At least not in the RG discord. No discussion in there. All they do is sit around and wait for the RG opto or the projections to update. The generic response to most questions is “do what the projections say” or “play whoever you want”.

It’s free to start your own channel. I have one but no members yet. Stated it to help a couple buddies out and they never joined

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Nice!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).