7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) — T: 242
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Denver( -7.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marvalgames

Paid Projection site has DaQuan Jeffries at 34 minutes???!
    Any possible reason?

• Codyveo

With Denver getting healthier, any concern Jokic doesn’t have to do it all like he has been? Idk, he may put up 70 and I’m the biggest Jokic truther you will find, but I struggle tonight to go up to him.

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

So the Big Trey thing is weird. I am in. but it is full. I wonder if that happened to me before. I had a ticket but no contest.

I have nothing, and have never got anything from it. Annoyed that I even ever thought about it.
    ~

• frugal

@Codyveo said...

With Denver getting healthier, any concern Jokic doesn’t have to do it all like he has been? Idk, he may put up 70 and I’m the biggest Jokic truther you will find, but I struggle tonight to go up to him.

Is Denver healthier?

• DefinitelyMiami

@ifthethunder said...

I have nothing, and have never got anything from it. Annoyed that I even ever thought about it.
    ~

If you contact Support they will help

• zeeshan2

@Herf said...

I’m only leaning Harden and Joker.

I like Giannis too

• frugal

@DefinitelyMiami said...

If you contact Support they will help

I contacted support, nothing so far. EDIT: About a ticket with nothing to enter it into.

• Codyveo

@frugal said...

Is Denver healthier?

Kinda? lol. Barton is back, Morris missed a game or two, and Murray has been taking on more of an offensive role back the last few games. Maybe I’m nit picking

• seb13

Fantastic insight, appreciate it.

Edit: Response to frugal’s take on Dallas

• Brendan239

How do you play Saban over MCW on FD?

Kinda liking DFE and McDaniels on the cheap.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    7m
    Transaction note: Damian Jones to be waived by the Suns.

Maybe Boogie going to the Suns

• frugal

@Codyveo said...

Kinda? lol. Barton is back, Morris missed a game or two, and Murray has been taking on more of an offensive role back the last few games. Maybe I’m nit picking

I only do 10 lineups and while I have Jokic at 5th most FP tonight, I think I’m focusing on the top 4 with a midrange guy or 2 and value. The player I’m trying to decide on is Vuc, thinking right now this is a perfect let down spot and to fade.

• Codyveo

@frugal said...

I only do 10 lineups and while I have Jokic at 5th most FP tonight, I think I’m focusing on the top 4 with a midrange guy or 2 and value. The player I’m trying to decide on is Vuc, thinking right now this is a perfect let down spot and to fade.

Agree on the Vuc take as well. And I play FD only and agree, the top FP guys tonight are tough for me. Giannias, Jokic, Dame, Kyrie, Beard, Luka, Capela, Fox. Like them all a lot. Normally I can pick out my spends ups, maybe wrong but have conviction, tonight I’m struggling so far with that conviction.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    7m
    Transaction note: Damian Jones to be waived by the Suns.

Maybe Boogie going to the Suns

Or maybe the Suns are clearing that spot for Blake Griffin

• frugal

Huh…I rarely look at DvP rankings anymore but took a look and somehow SAC is relatively tough on PG.

• 7klub06

Huerter or Barrett?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Any pivot plays from Saben Lee?

Baynes, Svi, J. Johnson, WCS, Powell, Aminu

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Thinking PG13 and Kawhi maybe very low owned in a great matchup if the game stays somehow competitive into the 4th

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyle Lowry (thumb) now listed doubtful Tuesday. https://t.co/ydm4I9J5Ls

• MickyD10970

Jayzeeeeee….. If you are out there Saben Lee and Aminu are awful plays tonight. You should avoid them

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Huh…I rarely look at DvP rankings anymore but took a look and somehow SAC is relatively tough on PG.

I have them at 15

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Kyle Lowry (thumb) now listed doubtful Tuesday. https://t.co/ydm4I9J5Ls

Time to get back on that Powell train

• 7klub06

FVV train tonight?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I have them at 15

Last 15 games, SAC is dead last vPG (as in least allowed). Any other window around middle of the pack. Odd…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Cam Reddish (Achilles) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/VWZ6rKC35u

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).