7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) — T: 242
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Denver( -7.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Time to get back on that Powell train

Yep

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Dennis Smith Jr. will remain in starting lineup Tuesday.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Time to get back on that Powell train

I don’t like to play him when he is this expensive… needs a ceiling game to be over 6x

Edit: Meant Norman obv

• Helpabrotherout

Will Powell see 30 min and more

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Brunson JRich and TH are all so cheap… too bad the play BOS tho!

• Helpabrotherout

Anyone like T Ross?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Cam Reddish (Achilles) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/VWZ6rKC35u

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Or maybe the Suns are clearing that spot for Blake Griffin

I think Blake is done playing in the league.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Brunson JRich and TH are all so cheap… too bad the play BOS tho!

I think jRich prob the safest of the 3?

• xwalker5

@livetorace17 said...

The more I play with builds the less I like this slate. Anyone else in the same boat?

This 100%. SG just ugly

• tmarohl

Is Terrance Davis in play, Price went down 200 and has the same matchup as last game.

• Wooden_Bones

Anyone have any thoughts on playing opposing centers in the same lineup? I sometimes play opposing PGs, but with centers my fear is that they cannibalize each others status, namely rebounds. I could be off, I don’t have a solid opinion or proof if it makes sense or not.

• goboltsgo

FVV/Gallo or Jefferies/Towns on DK in a SE? I had 2nd group all day but now with news think 1st group is safer but feel 2nd group may have higher ceiling.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Jeff Green (shoulder) a game-time decision Tuesday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyle Lowry (thumb) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/a6uG6SRxck

• mbunner23

@Wooden_Bones said...

Anyone have any thoughts on playing opposing centers in the same lineup? I sometimes play opposing PGs, but with centers my fear is that they cannibalize each others status, namely rebounds. I could be off, I don’t have a solid opinion or proof if it makes sense or not.

Totally viable. I love going double center from the same game if the situation is right. For example, a GPP double center lineup I like is Capela, Allen.

• mbunner23

@goboltsgo said...

FVV/Gallo or Jefferies/Towns on DK in a SE? I had 2nd group all day but now with news think 1st group is safer but feel 2nd group may have higher ceiling.

Single entry I think you can do better than Towns. I’ll play towns in a secondary GPP but not SE.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wooden_Bones said...

Maybe when Centers weren’t ballers. Dont think it matters anymore with how versatile most of them are

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Is Terrance Davis in play, Price went down 200 and has the same matchup as last game.

If you think Powell sucks again

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

Totally viable. I love going double center from the same game if the situation is right. For example, a GPP double center lineup I like is Capela, Allen.

Thanks. That is the exact combo I had in mind.

• Herf

I haven’t finished building all my lineups this early in quite some time. I feel like I’m missing something. I’ll probably get shitty news after lock or some weird shit.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

I think jRich prob the safest of the 3?

I would think Brunson. I may just fade all of them

• nstrachan2

My Big Trey Contest entry just went active in Upcoming

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

If you think Powell sucks again

Thanks, I was wondering the reason for the insertion into the lineup.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Maybe when Centers weren’t ballers. Dont think it matters anymore with how versatile most of them are

Wait, so not only could Laimbeer and Parish not play in todays NBA, but I couldn’t play them in the same DFS line ups now either?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).