7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) — T: 242
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Denver( -7.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

Oh wow. Embiid shot 6-20 last game vs TOR and ended with 54 DK. Think I need a little more of him tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

James Wiseman (wrist) will play Tuesday. https://t.co/WTPBWw1Zw6

Kevon Looney (ankle) will start Tuesday. https://t.co/6kT5Hx9fJ4

Stephen Curry (illness) will play Tuesday. https://t.co/K6U1ZM4Ulk

• RipCityRings

I think yesterday was the Mavs bench special, tonight feels like a Doncic buffet.

As much as I hate playing Kings, if I knew Holmes would get 25+ tonight he’d be hard to overlook…

Alos, can Vuc do it again?

• boilermakerbeef

@theIrrigator said...

Baynes, Svi, J. Johnson, WCS, Powell, Aminu

Any interest in Jabari? 16 min last game, and O/U is 242 for Nets vs Sac.

• Brendan239

Westy/Beal/Klaw late night hammer. Have you SEEN that total? 183 FD points.

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

As much as I hate playing Kings, if I knew Holmes would get 25+ tonight he’d be hard to overlook…

Yeah, I’ve been looking his way. Yet I’d need 30 minutes if I was to pay 5600

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Dennis Smith Jr. will remain in starting lineup Tuesday.

That 12-burger the other day was quite tasty.
    ~

• RipCityRings

@boilermakerbeef said...

Any interest in Jabari? 16 min last game, and O/U is 242 for Nets vs Sac.

I think they only gave him narrative run vs the Bucks, can’t see him leapfrogging Bjelica again and it’s fairly likely neither play.

• Njsum1

@ifthethunder said...

That 12-burger the other day was quite tasty.
    ~

I think that’s why you look his way in one lineup…the taste of that 💩🍔 still lingers

• mbunner23

I’m already sick thinking about playing Josh Jackson

• tmarohl

Kerr can go back to his 50 man rotation now. Takes everyone but Curry out of play, and probably Curry as well.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Dean Wade expected to start for injured Taurean Prince on Tuesday.

• chronoxiong

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Lineup note: Dean “dont call me Dwayne” Wade expected to start for injured Taurean Prince on Tuesday.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Wait, so not only could Laimbeer and Parish not play in todays NBA, but I couldn’t play them in the same DFS line ups now either?

If you played them plus put Rambis at the PF, that’s a scary lineup.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

I’m already sick thinking about playing Josh Jackson

He’s such a good play on FD. Dude shot 7-23 last game and they just got rid of 16 rotation minutes. The only problem is he’s josh jackson…

• Danielv22

So cedi playing off bench? Ew

• RipCityRings

Strangely Okoro has been putting together some decent games lately, but I would think this is a Sexland game if they can keep it close.

• charara1224

Anyone able to break down what the nets will do if jeff green is out?

• monarch

@charara1224 said...

Get crushed by Marvin Bagley

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

You might get some Shamet, then again, Shumpert and Roberson are now available.

• captainwacky

@charara1224 said...

Beat the kings using anyone else? I don’t think it changes much except gives some more floor to DJ and they spread the rest around their wings.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Get crushed by Marvin Bagley

I mean, Jeff Green isn’t stopping that from happening.

• Wooden_Bones

Is Fournier going to troll everyone again?
    I took him when he went off against GS, passed on him last game, and now he’s priced up to $6800 on DK and I’m still giving him a good look.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I mean, Jeff Green isn’t stopping that from happening.

I think it really helps his peripheral upside. If Bagley is stretched out to the wing defending Green then his defensive rebounding and block upside all go down. If he is defending Roberson or Vonleh then he can camp for those rebounds. I think if that’s the case then James Harden is savvy enough to find Bagley and put him on the bench with foul trouble.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I think it really helps his peripheral upside. If Bagley is stretched out to the wing defending Green then his defensive rebounding and block upside all go down. If he is defending Roberson or Vonleh then he can camp for those rebounds. I think if that’s the case then James Harden is savvy enough to find Bagley and put him on the bench with foul trouble.

Those are actually valid points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).