7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Miami ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Detroit ( -11 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jmikeisawinner

Well this is a blessing. Had just .75 cents in my Fanduel account and they just gave me .25 cents to make it a dollar. Now I can play the SWAT.

• DFSNewbie

Wow. There isn’t a lot of players who are GTD tonight. Maybe news will come out later but so far the possibilities are endless

• jmikeisawinner

Picking my players from Toronto vs Minnesota, Golden’s state vs Miami and Oklahoma city vs dallas. Games with the highest totals that will be competitive.

• djoseph1989

I’m going all in on Karl towns today, he should feast on torontos front court

• jenkins687

What about L. Stephenson, does his minutes continue to increase?

• Bellest

Too bad Pop/Spurs players can’t be trusted, they’re in a great spot tonight…

• jimmyd1507

Vince Carter…. Play of the night.

$3300 on DK. Last three games (FP):

No reason to think he won’t get 20-25 tonight against LA.

• JsonJohnston

Robin Lopez kills his value every few games. Stuck between him and Nokic.

• JsonJohnston

Draymond Greena and Whiteside had a feud on Twitter about playing small ball, Whiteside saying it’s too easy to dominate. They haven’t matched up since. Expect both one or both of these guys to put up big numbers. But I’d go with one or the other given the value at the PG position.

• Hjd29

Been on a skid the last few days. I seem to be missing my cash lines by only a few points. 2 nights ago I didnt have Antetokounmpo and last night I didnt have Lopez, but they were 70% owned in my 50/50’s, and I still only missed by a few points. I play the 10 person 50/50’s…I know people say to play the bigger ones, and maybe its all in my head but I like only having to beat out 5 people instead of more. Are the 10 person 50/50’s rigged with groups working together? Haha.

Advice? Thanks.

• Bellest

@Hjd29 said...

Been on a skid the last few days. I seem to be missing my cash lines by only a few points. 2 nights ago I didnt have Antetokounmpo and last night I didnt have Lopez, but they were 70% owned in my 50/50’s, and I still only missed by a few points. I play the 10 person 50/50’s…I know people say to play the bigger ones, and maybe its all in my head but I like only having to beat out 5 people instead of more. Are the 10 person 50/50’s rigged with groups working together? Haha.

Advice? Thanks.

If you’re playing on FD, try a few 100 man 50/50s. I cashed 29/30 last night and I had Jennings, Mack, Harris and Harkless. Also cashed 17/20 the night before with Crawford and Korver…

• jimmyd1507

@Hjd29 said...

Advice? Thanks.

The more entries, the less variable.

Whereas, in your example, 7 of the 10 played Lopez, in a 100 person 50/50, maybe he only has 30% usage.

The more entries, the less variance.

• Hjd29

Thanks to both of you, I’m on DK by the way. I tend to play multiple $1 contests, not sure if either of you are familiar with those or what would be a good play on DK?

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

Drummond vs Sixers or Gortat vs Bulls?

• teachmehowtocutty

@JsonJohnston said...

The minutes with jokic scare me but the production is unreal in the minutes ge gets! Zaza is another guy in that range that looks good.

• dp33071

Yesterday I started my morning with my core as Lillard, Mccollum and Lopez, and I went away from it. For what reason, I don’t know. Always trust your gut.

• dp33071

What are some people core today? I’m liking Lowry, and Mills as a punt so far

• JsonJohnston

@dp33071 said...

See Taj Gibson as a late pick-up candidate if Gasol is still dealing with the flu, caused him to miss practice yesterday. Great value at $5000. I expect Tobias Harris to be a good value tonight too. Also don’t forget that McRoberts has been in the rotation, potential to bring in stats all round and with a $3900 salary. A great value stack potentially if you’re going GPP heavy. (Fanduel).

• querb

@jimmyd1507 said...

Vince Carter…. Play of the night.

$3300 on DK. Last three games (FP):

No reason to think he won’t get 20-25 tonight against LA.

make sure tony allen is out again b4 firing up vince

• TommyWantWingy33

@Hjd29 said...

Thanks to both of you, I’m on DK by the way. I tend to play multiple $1 contests, not sure if either of you are familiar with those or what would be a good play on DK?

Lopez was under 5% in my 100 man 50/50’s last night on FD probably was higher on DK with the ability to play 2 centers.

• jimmyd1507

@Hjd29 said...

Depends on your bankroll.

I usually play mostly 50/50’s and triple ups (lower cash lines) and then throw a few lineups in a couple GPP’s just for the dream.

But, I’m not chasing the big payouts, I just want to consistently make more money each week than I put in. That’s a win in my eyes.

• jimmyd1507

@querb said...

make sure tony allen is out again b4 firing up vince

Tony Allen (sore left knee) is unlikely to play against the Lakers on Wednesday, according to Grizzlies head coach Dave Joerger.

PJ started for Allen and only tallied 2 points in 16 minutes. Vince is the steal of the night if given 25 minutes.

I could also see Lance doing well. Both are great options.

• Fazool

C position is looking good tonight, right off the bat i’m looking at DeAndre and Drummond. Depending on what i spend elsewhere i think one of these two has to be in my lineup tonight.

• rebkell

@JsonJohnston said...

I almost played Nurkic last night, I didn’t thank goodness. Read on rotoworld about sore knee, but sounded like he was in the doghouse more than anything, It would be nice to have some decent stability on the Denver bigs. Lopez barring something serious will get his chance, I hate the Denver bigs, too much uncertainty.

• goblue84

@dp33071 said...

KCP should be a lock to hit value at $5,100 on DK; also like Dragic with no Udrih. Thinking about going double C on DK tonight with the balanced approach.

BTW; Pau is listed as probable. Expect him to play according to 670 the score here in Chicago.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).