7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Miami ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Detroit ( -11 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• gavlam

screwed on drose

• coachearnest

Another reason to switch to dk

• rebkell

@gavlam said...

screwed on drose

what timing, I’m on DK, but that is ridiculous.

• Gopackgo30

NO!!! Not again…this is why playing on FD is such a freakin risk!! 42% ownership in the $25 double-up. There’s wasn’t even the slightest hint of this.

• pn3

@pn3 said...

the old 100$ short of making the switch i want monster hits again on fd
    with pau sick still news wanted to switch from lowry to rose and ofc 100 short of switching from redick to batum
    could of switched from turner to faried to make that work but kept it as was.( last minute changes have bit me before so stayed put)

oh well lets see how it turns out

well looks like it turned out ok
    now just need my guys to do well

• Jump_23_man

D rose ruled out 10 minutes after lock on FD is crazy. I don’t even have him in my line up but that’s bs smh

• sharksbay

@mkimmey said...

rose out that’s why fanduel needs swap,what is his ownership in the mega slam?

No thanks. I like to make my lineups and be done. Sometimes you get bit but I prefer no swap.

• kobe23

“right knee tendinitis”

why was there no indication of this at all?

surely someone must have known about it beforehand

• CodeBandit

@mkimmey said...

rose out that’s why fanduel needs swap,what is his ownership in the mega slam?

Very sad face, I was so over exposed, especially in cash – Dam NBA!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s an easy pivot to Mike Conley from Rose, since they are the same price where I play, but man, I wish I had that extra dollar to get Moore now.

• hpharri1994

Yeah I don’t know why anyone plays any big tournaments on FD. Imagine how many people that had a single entry to the Slam tonight and are already eliminated. Ridiculous.

• kpquick24

Who do you guys think benefits the most from Rose out? Gasol as long as the injured bulls can keep it close? Or is it maybe brooks or one of the lower priced options?

• JsonJohnston

Rose just screwed me out of $50 from the jump. Excellent.

• LarkDizzle

Im one of them…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

come on turner. don;t be a dud.

• Gopackgo30

Fan Duel…are you listening?? Some kind of late swap needs to be put in place!! D-Rose 42% ownership in $25 double-up. This is just crazy. It’s an hour before the game tips…and nothing can be done for Rose owners.

• sheckiec

There goes 16.2% of the lineups in the Swat

• kobe23

all bulls players need to be on never play list unless they start first game of the day smh

• traviswhite

I have zero exposure to D rose. Thank you!

• hpharri1994

You should have seen the debacle that was the King of the Campus for college football on FD this year. They are clueless.

• Jump_23_man

Moore should easily go for 40+ fdp with no rose

• Chief1Champion

Well there goes my dribbler lineup. Thanks D. Rose!

• kobe23

of course maxdalury is not on drose, how the fk did his algorithm predict that??!!

• soloucity

delete

• mellofellowsu

@Gopackgo30 said...

Fan Duel…are you listening?? Some kind of late swap needs to be put in place!! D-Rose 42% ownership in $25 double-up. This is just crazy. It’s an hour before the game tips…and nothing can be done for Rose owners.

It’s a double-edged sword.

I had 20 Rose LUs, so those are toast. Luckily I have another 95 without him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).