7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Miami ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Detroit ( -11 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• rebkell

@jimmyd1507 said...

Tony Allen (sore left knee) is unlikely to play against the Lakers on Wednesday, according to Grizzlies head coach Dave Joerger.

PJ started for Allen and only tallied 2 points in 16 minutes. Vince is the steal of the night if given 25 minutes.

I could also see Lance doing well. Both are great options.

PJ has been horrid for the Grizzlies so far, both games he’s played he racked up fouls in nothing flat and then topped it off with Technical fouls in both games, he doesn’t look like he cares to even be playing at all. Just my observation as a fan.

• dp33071

Thanks for the input guys. It also seems like Gortat is always a good play that people never really talk about. Super consistent

• TicketRaven

Had Arthur by chance last night at .05% ownership in GPP on DK’s (he got 11x value for 3k) with Lopez and McCollum, Dano, and others – got to 306 points and made $6 I think – ugh! This is a tough business folks. lol

• TommyWantWingy33

@dp33071 said...

Thanks for the input guys. It also seems like Gortat is always a good play that people never really talk about. Super consistent

This is a good call bulls give up a ton to centers usually.

• Hjd29

@jimmyd1507 said...

Depends on your bankroll.

I usually play mostly 50/50’s and triple ups (lower cash lines) and then throw a few lineups in a couple GPP’s just for the dream.

But, I’m not chasing the big payouts, I just want to consistently make more money each week than I put in. That’s a win in my eyes.

Yeah, I started out with around $10 and was at around $30 but am back down to $10. I usually put 5 $1 lineups into the 10 person 50/50s to make a small profit. Just trying to build my bankroll for now.

Which 50/50’s do you play? I’m on DK.

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Wade is worth a risk tonight. Golden State is a great pace up matchup for Miami, and I know Wade is playing hurt, but guards usually matchup well with GS.

• Butternutter

T-Wolves are looking tempting for tonight.

• onepinrodney

@dp33071 said...

Yup, I think Gortat is the #1 play of the day at C.

• Bellest

With recency bias in full effect, I’ll prolly be tossing Jamal Crawford in some GPPs.
    Yes, I’m a glutton for punishment…

• ItzJamesFTW

@onepinrodney said...

Yup, I think Gortat is the #1 play of the day at C.

Safe play? Sure.

#1 play? No chance.

Give me Jordan for #1 C play. Gortat has been consistent, but minutes are still barely scrapping 30 over last 5.

• goblue84

I could argue Drum is the top C tonight; put up 25/23 against PHI in last meeting. Look what Vucevic did against them last night.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Why does PHI allow so many points to opposing Centers?

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

Drummond is my favorite center today. Great matchup and massive upside.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@dictator_teddy said...

Why does PHI allow so many points to opposing Centers?

Okafor doesn’t rebound or play defense. Noel is too skinny to bang with the bigger guys. They don’t have enough front court depth to foul guys.

• kdriskell311

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Okafor doesn’t rebound or play defense. Noel is too skinny to bang with the bigger guys. They don’t have enough front court depth to foul guys.

Aside from last night, Jerami Grant knows how to foul ;0

• JJDFS

I love when I sign on and my favorite play isnt talked about on the first two pages. I am always kind enough to share though. Derrick Rose lock him in tonight againist an uptempo wizards team who have been playing small ball off a B2B !

• badlands92

I just put together a LU in about 3 minutes. Based it on gut, player history, price and opponent match-ups. Did not read the experts or the boards, nor did I look at quadratic formulas, astrological signs, etc.

I may just toss it in a few H2Hs and tourneys as an experiment, barring any injury news obviously.

What does a LU constructed in a few minutes do compared to one spliced, diced and second guessed six times over?

• jmikeisawinner

How does deron williams do against okc? why is he fired up lately?

• JJDFS

@badlands92 said...

I just put together a LU in about 3 minutes. Based it on gut, player history, price and opponent match-ups. Did not read the experts or the boards, nor did I look at quadratic formulas, astrological signs, etc.

I may just toss it in a few H2Hs and tourneys as an experiment, barring any injury news obviously.

What does a LU constructed in a few minutes do compared to one spliced, diced and second guessed six times over?

you are looking at a nice pay day ! Dont touch it, trust your gut

• krdell

Is it better to play double ups or 50/50s on FD? Do the larger fields typically have lower cash lines? 100 or more?

• jmikeisawinner

@badlands92 said...

Probably very good. One reason why i second guess is because making lineups is fun and i get bored.

• mellofellowsu

@dp33071 said...

Gortat will typically have around 20 fps at the half and finish the game with 30. Great productivity per minute but he doesn’t play a lot of minutes. When he’s played for more than 30 minutes he does great but that doesn’t happen that often.

• Bellest

I really want to play Kawhi tonight, I just don’t think I can risk it on FD.

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

On FD today my only struggle is paying up for a top level player to use the rest of my salary. Lots of low to mid range value. Other than Drummond, can’t find a guy I love over 8k. Specifically at SF. One of the guys I fall on is Melo, but he may be guarded by PG or even Myles Turner. Thoughts?

• Csquared1987

By default you almost have to play D wade and dragic

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).