7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Miami ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Detroit ( -11 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Scalpulator

In reply to best Rose lineup: 309.1 (164th in Shot #3)

• KRD227

@chronoxiong said...

I don’t see you in my games anymore. Was looking for you but I guess you really stopped playing cash games. I’m glad I won all my 50/50s and minimum GPP cash with a score of 299.20. I avoided the Rose late scratch so that helped me to win my games comfortably. I effed up for choosing Reggie Jackson over Mike Conley. I was torn between the two and went with Jackson who was in a blowout win. Had I gone Conley, I would’ve added about 16 more points to my score. Bobby Portis was my bust (or should I say Rose). Really disappointed he busted as I have been picking at least one bust at PF a lot recently. Making me scared of how to approach my PF selections from here on out.

Yep…playing $30-40 on GPPs when I play. My ROI on cash games over the last 3 years after the All-Star break is 3%…not worth the time for the amount of volume I play. Pre All-Star break its 30%…well worth the time lol.

• chronoxiong

@KRD227 said...

Yep…playing $30-40 on GPPs when I play. My ROI on cash games over the last 3 years after the All-Star break is 3%…not worth the time for the amount of volume I play. Pre All-Star break its 30%…well worth the time lol.

Fair enough. Not sure when I’m gonna give up on this. I have lost a ton of money since mid-December. It hasn’t been fun…nor predictable. At least you continue to still find ways to win. For me, on the other hand, just been rough with making costly mistakes and playing a dud each night.

• KRD227

@chronoxiong said...

Fair enough. Not sure when I’m gonna give up on this. I have lost a ton of money since mid-December. It hasn’t been fun…nor predictable. At least you continue to still find ways to win. For me, on the other hand, just been rough with making costly mistakes and playing a dud each night.

It’s been OK…I’m barely even on main slates..most of my success has been on late night slates so far. I’ve also noticed RG is way behind on late slates…not exactly helpful to the ole ranking haha.

I found your team in the Block..pretty similar teams..had Conley/Lowry/LMA/Carter the rest of our guys were the same

• scsa0096

My GPP fell out of the money after the late games but hit 341.3 for 1st in my $2 50/50. Lol! That LU would’ve netted me $60 in the GPP. 😩

• kdriskell311

Damn. Max cleaned house last night in the Monster and Baller.

• Bellest

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Made one lineup based on my own knowledge, and another lineup where I just tried to match the most common salary distributions from the perfect lineup article. I’m excited to see which one does better.

So, what was the outcome?

• mellofellowsu

@zpa1989 said...

plus that perfect lineup template is garbage top guy on FD has curry westbrook go figure.

I don’t think that article is designed to be a template, but a guideline.

And the thing is that the landscape changes over the course of a season so the trends at the beginning of the season may not be happening at all anymore.

I still found the article to be incredibly useful.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).