7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Miami ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Detroit ( -11 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

I am suddenly thinking about stacking a core of Miami guys. Dragic-Wade-Deng. Whiteside is also intriguing, but I think I like Drummond more. Still worth consideration though.

• JJDFS

@slpanthers24 said...

Just under 5x for me.

my four wizards got me into the money :) lol hope you broke your slump !

• al3b3d3v

@rebkell said...

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-tuesday-feb-23rd-1181984

the links are always posted in the Main forum, just do a forum search in the upper right of basically any page in the forums for ‘Daily Fantasy Tournament Links’ and you should be able to find past links also.

sometimes the easiest answers are right in front of you. thanks all

• IvanCalderon

82 million reasons to flop and the d league ain’t never been 1!!!! But keep wearing shirts chasing that 2k rating #thefinerthings 💀💀💀💀💀

Draymond Green (@Money23Green) August 26, 2015

• Bellyball

I like to many players from the LA/Mem and Det/Phi games. Both are potential blowouts Should I roster 4/5 guys from these 2 games. I play cash games only?

I’ve only been playing for a month and still trying to figure this thing out. I started with $25 within a week I was at $140 then 2 weeks of breaking even and now a losing streak and down to under $40

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

I am really liking rose with Drummond Dieng derozan and mills as my core 5 on fd

• dailyfinancialsports

On FD, Lavine, Crawford, and Reddick are all the same price. Who would you choose, and why?

• enchantedllama

I should have noted I was looking at Tourneys… I played Holiday in Cash but so did the other 2 guys… I guess it worked out. I just don’t think the Wiz are cupcakes as perceived. I won’t be playing Rose but can understand why you guys would. Good luck, all!

• jordanbob147

I see people touting Jokic, just know like all his big games are at home. He plays better there and his minutes seem to be more secure. he is a rookie and they often play way better at home, plus Denver is a huge home court advantage, the best in sports. Just from watching, he looks waaaaay more comfy playing at home. Not saying he cant have a big game, but like all his 40pt and over are at home and most busts are from the road. I don’t think this is a good spot, on the road and a back to back and his ownership will be way up after last night.

• jman3034

@dailyfinancialsports said...

On FD, Lavine, Crawford, and Reddick are all the same price. Who would you choose, and why?

Like LaVine the most. Been very consistent in minutes and production lately. Can see a blowout in the Clippers game.

• Necrophagist

Belli gpp ? revenge game

• Capone1233

Thoughts on Chalmers tonight versus Lakers?

• jman3034

Rose, Drummond, Randolph, and Dieng tonight for the core of my lineups.

• mbunner23

Two center kind of day. Loving Drummond, Jordan, KAT, and Mahimi. I also like Derrick Rose a lot at pg.

• jman3034

@mbunner23 said...

Two center kind of day. Loving Drummond, Jordan, KAT, and Mahimi. I also like Derrick Rose a lot at pg.

Mahimi should have a solid game. Afraid of the blowout with Jordan though a bit…Especially with Denver on a B2B

• Sixersfan

Anyone on the Vince Carter train tonight? Choo choo

• tkerns05

Matt Barnes, J.R Smith, or K.C.P? ..or none of the above? Maybe Duncan? I already have tony parker in the lineup….Not sure if I should allow that to influence a Duncan decision?

I Have 1 spot left and enough for any of the 3 at UTIL.

I think Barnes should start to benefit from Green being traded and Gasol being out. Offense gotta come from somewhere, eh?

J.R Smith avging 24.5 points against Charlotte over past 2 seasons. Could he benefit from Shumppert being out tonight?

K.C.P I just kind of have a gut feeling could see big numbers against philly on 2nd night of b2b. Lots of teams on 2nd night of b2b tonight though…so not sure how much im trying to lean on that today. I I recall he had 22 dkp vs PHI earlier this year

• Sixersfan

Neither.

• dailyfinancialsports

@Sixersfan said...

Neither.

Excellent analysis. Thank you for your contribution.

• Green_Ranger_91

@Capone1233 said...

Thoughts on Chalmers tonight versus Lakers?

I was waiting for someone to mention him…Needless to say, I’m all over him. I’m projecting him for close to 30 minutes. Should be able to exceed value.

• gillio

Curry has outstanding games when playing the heat

• Sixersfan

Excellent analysis. Thank you for your contribution.

Well if someone said “neither” to me I would assume that it’s a bad matchup. Why else would you not roster someone? Because it’s a good matchup?

• frugal

I win more using balanced lineups than paying up for stars. But on a night like tonight with so many high priced players hard to build a lineup I’m totally comfortable with.

• Bellest

I mentioned earlier that Crawford has some GPP appeal, he has a good matchup and recency bias should keep his ownership low.
    LaVine is steady as a rock; regardless of minutes, he seems to be a lock for x5 value.

• mellofellowsu

@Sixersfan said...

Anyone on the Vince Carter train tonight? Choo choo

Oh great. Everyone’s on Vince Carter. So I guess we can pencil him in for a 8 fps night.

I’m surprised no one has brought up the “Matt Barnes back in L.A.” narrative yet. I don’t believe in narratives that much but Barnes is probably the play here regardless.

EDIT- games in Memphis, never mind.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).