8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hunterspencerksu

Rise and shine dudes! In a good mood because my lineup was all around good and no one burned me last night.

• AtomicCity42

Morning. I cashed, not much but ill take it

• IrishCarBomb9

Fun night last night, a lot of value hit, didn’t have to many busts, looking forward to tonight! praying for my boy KP.

• DirkDigglerz

I like this SLate better than Yesterday lol broke even last night… Initial picks Nerlens Noel, D’Angelo Russell( Lou WIll gone), TJ Warren (PJ Tucker gone_), RCo (Ilyasova gone), Jahlil Okafor (No EMbiid, No Noel)

• superjon

One with RWB just cuz. On that I like RWB/Hayward/Saric

• FstFrank

@DirkDigglerz said...

I like this SLate better than Yesterday lol broke even last night… Initial picks Nerlens Noel, D’Angelo Russell( Lou WIll gone), TJ Warren (PJ Tucker gone_), RCo (Ilyasova gone), Jahlil Okafor (No EMbiid, No Noel)

Yeah your Drummond call hurt me lol. Lets get em tonight 👊🏻

• dp33071

Finished 32 in the $1 and overall $27 profit, I’ll take it. On to tonight!

• DirkDigglerz

@FstFrank said...

Yeah your Drummond call hurt me lol. Lets get em tonight 👊🏻

I honestly used Drummond in 1 lineup because value opened up later that day in Jusuf Nurkic and Cauley Stein. let’s get it tonight.

• KillaChap

That was my absolute worst night of the season and probably my “career.” Need a major bounce back tonight. Had WCS locked in and then switched late. As always, over thinking…

My question for today, and maybe we can get some more simulations, does Lopez pop off again?

• winnerchickendinner

Jeremy lin is back

• MikeMineo

Why do FD/DK have relatively small $3-4 GPPs on a nice slate like this? It’s going to fill by 5:30pm et — I don’t understand it.

• BRW73

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can I get your opinion on Adams tonight against a bad Lakers team and the possibility of Kanter coming back, Also does Nick Young look to gain any extra mins with Williams gone?

• winnerchickendinner

There is no way you cannot use Russell Westbrook and still have a great lineup.

• clrockny24

@hunterspencerksu said...

Rise and shine dudes! In a good mood because my lineup was all around good and no one burned me last night.

I won $5 in the fanduel welcome back freeroll!

• monarch

Wall/Gortat will crush Okafor tonight. Zero rim protection in a fast paced game.

• fanturds

@monarch said...

Wall/Gortat will crush Okafor tonight. Zero rim protection in a fast paced game.

hashtag BBQ perogie alert?

• monarch

• AtomicCity42

@monarch said...

Gortat will be in a lot of my lineups

• DirkDigglerz

@BRW73 said...

Can I get your opinion on Adams tonight against a bad Lakers team and the possibility of Kanter coming back, Also does Nick Young look to gain any extra mins with Williams gone?

I projected Adams 30-35 tonight against the Lakers although he’s no on my radar at Center as well as Nick Young if you’re looking for value I suggest Tony Allen, he’ll be on the floor a lot against PG13

• sherm

Bogut won’t be available for the sixers right? They’re looking to buy him out. They have no intention of keeping him around

• mataug21

I want to play Denver guys cause Brooklyn stinks, but they just don’t seem to fit into my lineup. I can’t get off of Warren with no PJ, but does Butler’s D affect him?

• thebimonster

Bobby Portis chalk night and will bring 40% down in flames….let’s gooooooo

• tyrique0730

@winnerchickendinner said...

There is no way you cannot use Russell Westbrook and still have a great lineup.

I didnt look at the slate yet but I disagree Westbrook finally 13k but now i dont think hes worth it since thunder picked up Taj and Doug Mcdermott who both probably will cut some of westbrook rebounds and points, not saying he wont get he triple doubles just the stats wont be as great.Just a note Westbrook needs to average 8.9 rebs and 9.7 assist for the rest of the season to average his triple double.

• DirkDigglerz

I’m not gonna hype Rudy Gobert but…

• pheffernan7

Anyone know any details about Schroder’s “travel issues?”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.