8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dnicastro10

oh you’re DK, nevermind.

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

Kaminsky had a 40 burger against the Raps why can’t Kelly O? Ibaka defense?

Definitely throwing him in 1/3 LUs.

• gaelicgirl

@whitemamba86 said...

the so called pros give u bad info.

Congrats on your big win! FWIW, I find the back and forth here to be more helpful than the recommendations on the Grind Down.

• jjehoich

What’s up with Dk’s upload tool..

• whitemamba86

@dnicastro10 said...

pros ended up pretty high on KCP and Walker by the end of the day… i write all the averages down (2.7 and 3.8 respectively)

did u watch rotogrinder at all. they said both of them were bad plays. they try and trick u and lie to u

• fanturds

@whitemamba86 said...

like what? the only reason lebron was in 2nd cause of kemba and kcp going nuts along with nurick and wcs. i say something u guy take it out of content and blast me lol.
    PG IT lowry russell lin clarkson
    SG wade mathews curry booker maybe derosan or butler
    SF wiggins hayward porter convington gallo maybe middleton / roberson and i like felton is cp3 doesnt play
    PF milsap morris saric then a crap shoot after with zbo portis ollynk. maybe ibaka but u dont know how that will work
    C gasol gobert jordan(if cp3 plays) okafor dirk maybe paul gasol maybe r lopez

mother of god can you not have a meltdown every day?

• UTEstevanB

Which two-player combo do y’all like more for cash? Bledsoe & Beal OR Wall & Oladipo. This is the big question for me.

• dnicastro10

@whitemamba86 said...

did u watch rotogrinder at all. they said both of them were bad plays. they try and trick u and lie to u

On FD, they were high on them, i just look at the rankings.

• whitemamba86

@goblue84 said...

Yeah I hate playing starting point guards for the minimum who should see 25-30 minutes.

why would u play him? like are u playing fd or dk. if u play him it means ur playing a high price stud like rwb or jokic or towns right? u do understand his usage wont be that high. sure he will play that many mintues but thabo is back and hardaway can run point . plus hes playing vs gragic who is a good defender

• whitemamba86

@fanturds said...

mother of god can you not have a meltdown every day?

how is this a meltdown see this is what im talking about. i responded to someone and gave my plays for today and u think thats a meltdown????

• billholler

@whitemamba86 said...

to bad i won 2,000 last night so go ahead and joke away keep it coming. have fun with ur double up of $4 ill a try to do is help people out and u all smash on me for one bad play

So you openly admit that you only play free rolls. Every pick you made yesterday (and any other day) was wrong. Yet you claim to have won 2k. I didn’t see any free rolls that paid 2k to win. You also spout off about playing anyone H2H but never reveal your DK or FD identity nor will you link it to your identity here. Then you constantly chastise successful players on here. Then you get defensive when everyone calls you out. I’m actually surprised that you showed up here today after your expected behavior yesterday.

• erizos17

I give up. Yes Lebron was in 2nd cause everyone else went nuts not because he had 65 Fpts. What are you even talking about? lol

• whitemamba86

if u dont like my plays or advice dont reply its really easy guys. no need to say rude things. fanturds

• fanturds

@UTEstevanB said...

Which two-player combo do y’all like more for cash? Bledsoe & Beal OR Wall & Oladipo. This is the big question for me.

I think I like the first one slightly more. the thing that tips the scales for me is the addition of The Chicago arrivals. Maybe it will work out better for VO, but I need to wait and see before I target him for a GPP.

Wall doesn’t seem to have 70 point upside.

• dnicastro10

• hpatel1089

feel like Portis might be a trap – how is PHO interior d?

• whitemamba86

@billholler said...

So you openly admit that you only play free rolls. Every pick you made yesterday (and any other day) was wrong. Yet you claim to have won 2k. I didn’t see any free rolls that paid 2k to win. You also spout off about playing anyone H2H but never reveal your DK or FD identity nor will you link it to your identity here. Then you constantly chastise successful players on here. Then you get defensive when everyone calls you out. I’m actually surprised that you showed up here today after your expected behavior yesterday.

here comes the guy again same thing everyday!!!!! blah blah blah what plays did i call yesterday that were bad lol . go get a life and stop harrassing people

• DirkDigglerz

Portis might be a trap are you happy if he gets 20 I know I’m not

• inarodgersitrust

Can someone explain how I was the only person to own Ben McLemore in my cash games last night (2%), yet Tyreke Evans was over 70% owned?

Like what made Evans THAT much better of a play than McLemore?

• JZ2318

@Hiqhliqht said...

who are the good plays today? hurry im doing this quick today lol.

Hmm Stockon/Malone combo looks too juicy to pass up bro. Oakley is back from his suspension for punching a ref in the face so he could go low owned. Maravich stud of the night and a lock for 60+

• billholler

@whitemamba86 said...

nurkic kcp courtnee lee kemba main core. yesterday i said who wouldnt be in the winning lineup and i was correct once again but yet they bash on me cause that person was a good play still

Last comment, I think…..You said LeBron wouldn’t be in any winning LU but he was in every winning GPP lineup. You said WCS wouldn’t be in any winning LU but he too was in every winning LU. I didn’t do well in GPPs last night but had another successful cash night thanks to those two.

• JZ2318

@whitemamba86 said...

here comes the guy again same thing everyday!!!!! blah blah blah what plays did i call yesterday that were bad lol . go get a life and stop harrassing people

Can you guys just Fck and get it over with already?

• Huntcho

@whitemamba86 said...

to bad i won 2,000 last night so go ahead and joke away keep it coming. have fun with ur double up of $4 ill a try to do is help people out and u all smash on me for one bad play

Prove it

• whitemamba86

@JZ2318 said...

Can you guys just Fck and get it over with already?

nah this dude is a child and doesnt get it. i give my plays he bashes me he needs to be banned i dont bash on his plays and ps lebron wasnt in every winning lu…… I ONLY PLAY DK

• XxHeisenbergxX

explain to me what I am missing.. Utah is only a 2.5 favorite against Milwaukee who they destroyed 104-88 on 2/1..what am I missing?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).