8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• erizos17

@thebimonster said...

CP3 is the ultimate late night hammer, low-owned GPP play tonight.

Very risky too. We wont know if he plays till way after lock. I’ll have him in one for sure but i’ll play 16 lu’s

• FstFrank

@AtomicCity42 said...

Congrats …I did that right before All Star Break

Congrats Atomic

• chronoxiong

Are we supposed to trust Malcolm Delaney Walker tonight? Or is he a trap?

• sholden

In GPPs I’m 100% fading Russ. I don’t care, count me out on this one.

• Fantasypoorboy

The hype is real on Delaney but man ugh…

• whitemamba86

deron williams and bogut going to sign with cavs is the word what a joke who else does lebum need to win

• ThatGuy31

My feeling with Delaney is you can plug, play and move on. Even at 10-15 ftps he won’t “destroy” your lineup… Won’t be good, but not a disaster.

• tyrique730

I think everyone underestimating taj and doug mcdermott impact on okc plus kanter probably back im fading westy

• 7klub06

@whitemamba86 said...

are u guys playing rwb on dk is the ? on fd its easier

You can fit him in on DK. I was able to make a nice LU with him. But his price tho is not worth it

• Alcox88

What’s the thinking on who Butler guards tonight, Warren or Booker?

• scott1489

Delaney? You crazy? You have to get at least 40 pts from every player to win something worth drinking to. Plus THJ gonna be handling the rock.

• scott1489

Haha got the whole thread on westy. Let’s go boys!!! So much value at 5,500-4,000 westy is a must! DK is telling us by placing him at $13,000

• zpa1989

kilpatrick and levert keeping coming up in the model im using. are they that good of plays? i feel like bog being gone could open up some opportunity for one of them. anyone considering them in gpp?

• scott1489

Everyone’s face when they find out westy is in the winning GPP

• scott1489

Do you see levert hitting 40 fpts? If so play him. If not, no bueno

• tyrique730

@zpa1989 said...

kilpatrick and levert keeping coming up in the model im using. are they that good of plays? i feel like bog being gone could open up some opportunity for one of them. anyone considering them in gpp?

they pretty good plays just keep in mind lin is back so their playing time wont increase that much

• sholden

There are just so many way better plays than PT/$ on DK today. Not worth spending up IMO. However, I am all aboard the Delaney train.

• Kuhn2632

@billholler said...

Yeah because that $300 difference is so dramatic. I went ahead and made 5 lineups for main slate. All have RWB and 2 had at least $300 left over.

Clearly you don’t understand that one player occupying 26% of your cap is significantly different than the 21% required on FD. On FD, there is a lot more to play with to make the rest of the lineup work. That being said, I won’t touch him at that price. He would need at least 70 on FD to regret not playing him. I feel it’s much more likely he doesn’t get there even if it is against the lakers

• 7klub06

Delaney is going to be highly owned tonight. Yal can have him. I see a disaster in the making

• whitemamba86

@Kuhn2632 said...

Clearly you don’t understand that one player occupying 26% of your cap is significantly different than the 21% required on FD. On FD, there is a lot more to play with to make the rest of the lineup work. That being said, I won’t touch him at that price. He would need at least 70 on FD to regret not playing him. I feel it’s much more likely he doesn’t get there even if it is against the lakers

exaclty lol u get an extra 10,000 to spend on fd. he only avergaes 70 dk points vs lakers and at 13000 on dk . so if he gets 70 thats like 5.2 x or sometihng

• hpatel1089

basically what it comes down for Westy is do you see him hitting 60 fpts – remember this game can be easily a blowout especially with Kanter back – Lou Williams arguably their best player just got traded as well – Thunder is stronger defensively with Gibson on the court as well – there’s a possibility and a very good possiblity Westy sits all of the 4th

• mrmogz

@SofaKingNyce said...

Guys that seem like they’ll go under owned on my radar are Wes Matthews/BobCov/DSaric/Dirk. All with 30-40 fpt upside at reasonable 5-6k range

Lol, Saric will likely be the highest owned player on the slate. He’s not gonna be under the radar at all.

• Cocomilk

@sholden said...

There are just so many way better plays than PT/$ on DK today. Not worth spending up IMO. However, I am all aboard the Delaney train.

Sharp

• whitemamba86

@7klub06 said...

Delaney is going to be highly owned tonight. Yal can have him. I see a disaster in the making

yup how many times we seen this and they dont hit value. i guess well see tho. he prob going to be like 30% or higher owned and hes started before and didnt do anything

• hpatel1089

@hpatel1089 said...

basically what it comes down for Westy is do you see him hitting 60 fpts – remember this game can be easily a blowout especially with Kanter back – Lou Williams arguably their best player just got traded as well – Thunder is stronger defensively with Gibson on the court as well – there’s a possibility and a very good possiblity Westy sits all of the 4th

oh sorry I only play cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.