8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• inarodgersitrust

No one answered my question earlier so I’ll ask again.

How was Tyreke Evans 70%+ owned yesterday in cash games, yet I was the only person to roster McLemore? (2%)

What made Tyreke Evans THAT much more appealing than McLemore to people? Especially with the talk about McLemore playing some as a stretch four, etc., with Tyreke’s 27ish minute limit, etc.?

• thebimonster

@inarodgersitrust said...

How was Tyreke Evans 70%+ owned yesterday in cash games, yet I was the only person to roster McLemore? (2%)

What made Tyreke Evans THAT much more appealing than McLemore to people? Especially with the talk about McLemore playing some as a stretch four, etc., with Tyreke’s 27ish minute limit, etc.?

Maybe cause Reke is a better basketball player than Ben?

• billholler

@Kuhn2632 said...

Clearly you don’t understand that one player occupying 26% of your cap is significantly different than the 21% required on FD. On FD, there is a lot more to play with to make the rest of the lineup work. That being said, I won’t touch him at that price. He would need at least 70 on FD to regret not playing him. I feel it’s much more likely he doesn’t get there even if it is against the lakers

Only referring to DK but he averages almost 65 FPP game and just over 70 per game so far this season against the Lakers. I will take an almost guaranteed 60 points for 13k. He’s the only player I see on this slate that’s even a guaranteed 50. Like has already been mentioned, lots of good value in the 5-7k range tonight.

• whitemamba86

well i said all day yesterday dont play him. people wanting to play a bench player for 27 min max was a huge risk. like tonight delany will be so high owned. people all day talked about tyreke. i really like maclemore yesterday hes going to play like 35 mins but didnt do to good in a great spot. it happens

• whitemamba86

not one word of wade today hes well rested

• billholler

What made Tyreke Evans THAT much more appealing than McLemore to people?

I was heavy on McLemore. Foul trouble killed his night. No idea why Evans was so highly owned last night. I completely faded him and didn’t hurt me.

• BerkeleyBoss

I’m looking at a lineup on DK with Westbrook that has Saric as the 2nd most expensive player at less than half the cost lol

• tyrique730

i played mclemore for his upside but evans is a better player hes more likely to hit cash value

• damionismyname

@zpa1989 said...

both are your saying?

Levert is starting hence Dirt Levert

• billholler

Did you send the H2H invite? Haven’t got a notification yet.

• mellofellowsu

@scott1489 said...

Everyone’s face when they find out westy is in the winning GPP

Well he’s going to be 30% owned minimum. If he crushes tonight that won’t guarantee that you even cash when ownership is that high.

• KindGuy

Yo… is the 4 point play gonna fill tonight?

• krazyju84

27 tyreke minutes at 4500 was a good play. mcclemore any day is a gamble and even more so if he is playing stretch four. I did play mcclemore but much more tyreke. if you do some due diligence it wasn’t that hard to plug in tyreke.

people saying u cant win tonight with westbrook are close minded.
    people saying delaney is a terrible play could be missing out. Min price starting PG for a home team favored to win, i love it.

• ouijacom

Can someone explain how I was the only person to own Ben McLemore in my cash games last night (2%), yet Tyreke Evans was over 70% owned?

Like what made Evans THAT much better of a play than McLemore?

is this a serious question? You think Ben Mclemore is a better player than Evans?

• Kuhn2632

@billholler said...

Only referring to DK but he averages almost 65 FPP game and just over 70 per game so far this season against the Lakers. I will take an almost guaranteed 60 points for 13k. He’s the only player I see on this slate that’s even a guaranteed 50. Like has already been mentioned, lots of good value in the 5-7k range tonight.

I play FD, it’s much harder to get 70 there without the triple double, double double, 3 pt bonuses. Also half the TO penalty. He basically needs a 35+ point triple double with limited TO’s. I will take my chances that doesn’t happen.

• AtomicCity42

@FstFrank said...

Congrats Atomic

Preciate it

• whitemamba86

@ouijacom said...

is this a serious question? You think Ben Mclemore is a better player than Evans?

mins equal money and if he didnt get into foul trouble he would of play 35+ mins

• kingsolobolo1

@thebimonster said...

Maybe cause Reke is a better basketball player than Ben?

I second this.. a way better basketball player

• zpa1989

@damionismyname said...

Levert is starting hence Dirt Levert

oh lol. i thought you meant both are “dirt” as in trash plays

wouldn’t kil have higher usage on the second unit tho? if levert is starting with lin in there now?

• tulskir

3 76ers in my lineup tonight…thats just too much right? Also on FD…Okafor or Olyniik? I am starting to lean towrd Olynik since I dont have any celtics and already 2 76ers.

• jbb18

@whitemamba86 said...

deron williams and bogut going to sign with cavs is the word what a joke who else does lebum need to win

Durant > Bogut D Will

• hangtime28

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Wiggins tonight???

• ouijacom

@whitemamba86 said...

mins equal money and if he didnt get into foul trouble he would of play 35+ mins

Did you roster Tony Snell every night? He got 30+ minutes a night and barely hit 10 FDP. Some guys just can’t produce. Sometimes they get lucky and catch fire and the coach gives him usage, anyhow, they just traded Cousins for Hield and Evans, those guys will get the run.

• zpa1989

@tulskir said...

3 76ers in my lineup tonight…thats just too much right? Also on FD…Okafor or Olyniik? I am starting to lean towrd Olynik since I dont have any celtics and already 2 76ers.

ya thats a toss up for me. i like okafor should get all the minutes he can handle and did 37 last time against the wizards.

• whitemamba86

@ouijacom said...

Did you roster Tony Snell every night? He got 30+ minutes a night and barely hit 10 FDP. Some guys just can’t produce. Sometimes they get lucky and catch fire and the coach gives him usage, anyhow, they just traded Cousins for Hield and Evans, those guys will get the run.

it was their first game and didnt know how to play run in the system thats why im so confused why everyone wanted to play tyreke on a new team with no practice makes no sense. sure hes a better player but on a mins limit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.