8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ouijacom

the mins limit was only 27 mins. That’s enough for a guy at 4,500 (FD) for the type of player he is. He still did not play very well but made the most sense.

• hpatel1089

If CP3 plays is Leonard playable? CP3 should make it a competitive game

• KindGuy

@whitemamba86 said...

mins equal money and if he didnt get into foul trouble he would of play 35+ mins

Ok, now I’m questioning whether or not you won $2,000 last night.

It’s not as simple as “mins equal money”.

At the very least it’s mins + fp/min = money.

I’ll take Russell Westbrook at 15 minutes over Dante Cunningham at 48 minutes any day of the week.

• inarodgersitrust

@whitemamba86 said...

it was their first game and didnt know how to play run in the system thats why im so confused why everyone wanted to play tyreke on a new team with no practice makes no sense. sure hes a better player but on a mins limit

This.

The question wasn’t who has more talent, but to me they seemed like equal-ish plays, given McLemore’s familiarity with the system, being talked up about playing stretch four in addition to SG, Tyreke’s minute limit, etc.

• Garpeters

What are people’s thoughts on McConnell for 6k on FD.

• inarodgersitrust

@ouijacom said...

is this a serious question? You think Ben Mclemore is a better player than Evans?

Never said he was, I was just shocked at the difference in ownership last night given the circumstances

• dcsports21

Any one talking about tonight’s games…? Seems like everyone is stuck on last nights games

Thoughts on Russell tonight? Jimmy buckets?

• dcsports21

@Garpeters said...

What are people’s thoughts on McConnell for 6k on FD.

He would have to get you 30 against. Washington goon team that’s playing much better D. Might be ok in cash but I’d look elsewhere GPP

• tyrique730

@whitemamba86 said...

it was their first game and didnt know how to play run in the system thats why im so confused why everyone wanted to play tyreke on a new team with no practice makes no sense. sure hes a better player but on a mins limit

i dont have any real proof but players 1st game after getting traded i think do better than usual, teams not really concern with teaching players all the new plays in 1 day and players like showing fans what they got and maybe hoping their former team regret trading them.

• whitemamba86

anyone going to play kanter?

• kingsolobolo1

Mclemore has played in the system the whole year and rarely saw mins til recent injuries. Evans is a legit all around player when healthy regardless of system fimiliarlity

• xEnvayNe

am I the only one liking RHJ with Bojan out?

• dcsports21

@xEnvayNe said...

am I the only one liking RHJ with Bojan out?

Im on him tonight. One of the few guys who was getting steady minutes before all the trades

• dcsports21

Horford for 6300 on FD is too cheap….

• dcsports21

Can we please move on from last nights SAC game

• erizos17

@inarodgersitrust said...

This.

The question wasn’t who has more talent, but to me they seemed like equal-ish plays, given McLemore’s familiarity with the system, being talked up about playing stretch four in addition to SG, Tyreke’s minute limit, etc.

He was ranked higher than mclemore in pretty much every model out there. Thats your answer. Now the 70% i dont get either honestly

• sholden

@thebimonster said...

Maybe cause Reke is a better basketball player than Ben?

Tyreke is a chucker. He doesn’t care, and will put up a ton of shots. He was on around a 22 minute restriction all season, and his minutes were projected to get bumped up close to 28 last night. When he was playing 30+ last year, his salary was one of the highest for SG.

• AtomicCity42

So since all the players from my big win are on the slate tonight that means i have to at least play a lineup with right? Lol

• Trap8600

Why am I feeling like Khris Middleton might be worth a shot in the dark tonight????

• dcsports21

Wow this is pointless for tonight’s games
    Weathers too nice out to read everyone arguing about SAC- I’m out GL tonight

• worldsgreatest13

Anyone like SwaggyP tonight?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

Can we please stay on topic with tonight’s slate. You are more than welcome to visit yesterday’s NBA thread, which can always be found in the NBA subforum, to chat about last night’s slate. Sacramento isn’t on tonight’s slate and that seems to be overwhelming the conversation.

Thanks.

• dgballer

@dcsports21 said...

Horford for 6300 on FD is too cheap….

He didn’t play that well after coming back from injury brfore the break. Maybe the extra time has helped him. But at the low price defintely worth a shot in a GPP. But I need to see more before i“d lock him in a cash game

• krighton

@AtomicCity42 said...

So since all the players from my big win are on the slate tonight that means i have to at least play a lineup with right? Lol

i tried that last night…played most of the guys who were on my winning lineup…got 323 so not bad but didn’t have the complete set

• AtomicCity42

@krighton said...

i tried that last night…played most of the guys who were on my winning lineup…got 323 so not bad but didn’t have the complete set

Looks like im 200 dollars short but i can plug in a similar play so i think ill do that

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.