8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Huntcho

@winnerchickendinner said...

Jeremy lin is back

I know, against Denver too… what are his minutes gonna look like?

• HoopsGoon

Took down a tournament for $1,500 on DK yesterday. Been close a few times but finally took one home.

• djcory27

@thebimonster said...

Bobby Portis chalk night and will bring 40% down in flames….let’s gooooooo

Bulls fan here…watch every game. Portis has been playing exceptionally well as of late, if he gets the 30 mins he should see tonight there’s no way he doesn’t crush value.

• thebimonster

I love all the “I didn’t fall on any landmines” talk every day in this forum. Clearly there were lots of people who are reading this comment right now who landed on the Elf, Jrue, Harden and Drum landmines last night (and all relatively great plays)…and yes, I had a few lineups with those guys, but luckily KCP, WCS, and Nurk sprinkled in to bring me to even-ish.

If anyone has insight into why those names shouldn’t have been played last night as opposed to the guys you started, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, I will chalk it up to luck that you didn’t “fall” on any of those guys last night.

• AtomicCity42

@HoopsGoon said...

Took down a tournament for $1,500 on DK yesterday. Been close a few times but finally took one home.

Congrats …I did that right before All Star Break

• tyrique0730

@thebimonster said...

Elf, Jrue, Harden and Drum landmines last night (and all relatively great plays)…and yes, I had a few lineups with those guys, but luckily KCP, WCS, and Nurk sprinkled in to bring me to even-ish.

If anyone has insight into why those names shouldn’t have been played last night as opposed to the guys you started, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, I will chalk it up to luck that you didn’t “fall” on any of those guys last night.

I landed on elf who is always risky but the reason i didnt like jrue was because of pat beverley defense and 1st game i expected most of the usage to go to boogie, harden you had to be concern with the blowout and they added lou willams who is another scoring option and I thought lebron n cousins were safer for cheaper. As far as drummond i guess was a good play but I never looked at him like you mention there were cheaper centers who were better besides Nurk and WCS I liked Vuc.

• thebimonster

@tyrique0730 said...

I landed on elf who is always risky but the reason i didnt like jrue was because of pat beverley defense and 1st game i expected most of the usage to go to boogie, harden you had to be concern with the blowout and they added lou willams who is another scoring option and I thought lebron n cousins were safer for cheaper. As far as drummond i guess was a good play but I never looked at him like you mention there were cheaper centers who were better besides Nurk and WCS I liked Vuc.

I hear you on those points, but I could have easily said…

1) Jrue- tons of assists with another big scorer, and only 3 guards on the roster so HUGE minutes. Fast-paced game. Plus, Pat Bev defense has been so-so this year (many PGs had blowup games against him).

2) Harden- Fast-paced game, Moore defense, and…I’m sorry but what blowout risk? Game was a 3.5 spread.

• 7klub06

Well when the Grizzlies play, I always have to have a LU w/ Conley/Gasol !!!!

• benji1907

awesome last night top 100 in 3 contest cashed on all 4 i entered first time with rotogrinders incentives really excited , pleased that cauley-stein did well

• CJtheGrump

Back on Jokic today amiright?

• Ryan61290

Early thoughts: With Philadelphia unloading front court players, its going to be hard not to use Saric, especially with how he has been playing lately.

I’m also on the Portis train and liking Warren as a value pick as well with PJ Tucker no longer in the picture.

In a cash lineup, would you use Curry/”(player-popup)DeAndre Jordan”:/players/deandre-jordan-1486 or Tyler Johnson/Dirk on DK?

• dandub9

@HoopsGoon said...

Congrats!! What was your LU?

• CJtheGrump

Bojan is a capable scorer. So I suppose his role is going to be a 6th-man kind of role in Washington? 20-25 MPG?

This kinda drives me nuts. I have no idea what to expect.

Case in point:
    “Boggie and Brow will cancel each other out to some degree” (They both proceed to dbl-dbl and Boggie goes for 70+)

• goblue84

@thebimonster said...

Bobby Portis chalk night and will bring 40% down in flames….let’s gooooooo

Portis goes from 3400 to 5000 on DK, yet Saric only goes from 5800 to 6400. How does that make sense?

• DirkDigglerz

Got a lineup projected at 380 upside I love that lineup.. Got a sneaky pick I’m sure that he’ll be low owned that projects 35

• undkasey

1st Forum Post.

FanDuel Premium Member for about a month. Just won my 3rd GPP last night in exactly a 1-month span!
    1st out of 35,000+ people in the $1 on FanDuel for $2,000!

Curry
    Kemba
    Tyreke
    KCP
    Aaron G
    LBJ
    AD
    WCS
    Nurkic

Riding a crazy hot streak right now and have to give a huge amount of credit to RotoGrinders for the BEST DFS content on the web!
    Will be posting more on the forums and in chats going forward, so hello everyone!

• tyrique0730

@thebimonster said...

1) Jrue- tons of assists with another big scorer, and only 3 guards on the roster so HUGE minutes. Fast-paced game. Plus, Pat Bev defense has been so-so this year (many PGs had blowup games against him).

2) Harden- Fast-paced game, Moore defense, and…I’m sorry but what blowout risk? Game was a 3.5 spread.

Jrue I guess is debatable his price was just too high for the situation when there were cheaper guards and keep in mind i say blowout risk for both him and harden is because pelicans while they may a top 5 team in a couple of years besides Cousins Davis and jrue they are terrible right now at scoring if one of those 3 have a bad shooting night they are capable of getting blown out most games, taking a chance vs a rockets who already a top 3 team in the west who just go better with lou not worth it.

• gausman7

@HoopsGoon said...

nice work brotha…nice to see some grinding pay off.

• Ryan61290

@undkasey said...

FanDuel Premium Member for about a month. Just won my 3rd GPP last night in exactly a 1-month span!
    1st out of 35,000+ people in the $1 on FanDuel for $2,000!

wow, congrats. that’s awesome

• winnerchickendinner

@DirkDigglerz said...

Got a lineup projected at 380 upside I love that lineup.. Got a sneaky pick I’m sure that he’ll be low owned that projects 35

Do tell

• tyrique0730

@thebimonster said...

side note I will play jrue in great matchups.

• Garpeters

Will Okafor actually get minutes, I would think he’d get plenty of court time with Noel and Ersan gone, and Embiid out, but what should we realistically expect?

• 7klub06

It’s the Yogi era, fire him up or pass?

• Syzltuth

@DirkDigglerz said...

Feel free to share…. Lol some of us who got crushed last night could use all the help we can get today haha. Love your picks & insight btw, you’ve been hitting them pretty regularly lately. Keep it up!

• gausman7

@thebimonster said...

I love all the “I didn’t fall on any landmines” talk every day in this forum. Clearly there were lots of people who are reading this comment right now who landed on the Elf, Jrue, Harden and Drum landmines last night (and all relatively great plays)…and yes, I had a few lineups with those guys, but luckily KCP, WCS, and Nurk sprinkled in to bring me to even-ish.

In my opinion, Drummond is the only one of those four players that was a “great” play. Elf is a guess. He is a lottery ticket that occasionally cashes. He was in a good spot last night, but he is still inconsistent. Jrue is on a team that just got another all star. It was a guess what that was gonna look like. We were speculating that he would still be a major part of the puzzle, but it was not evidence-based. Harden is priced extremely high and that game had blow out potential before it started. With that being said, Harden needs 63 fantasy points to hit 5x on DK, so it is always risky playing someone with that high of a value mark.

Not dashing any of your plays, just letting you know why I personally avoided those players.

good luck tonight..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.