8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tyrique730

Dam saric still in

• MrPerfekt7

Smh Conley/Gasol just pulled a Teague/George

• tjgje

Grind Down could not have been more wrong on Otto and Beal. I had Beal in most LU’s and Otto in none, but after reading that Covington was a shut down defender and would likely be on Beal, I took Beal out of most and added Otto. With 3 minutes to go, Beal close to 50 and Otto around 20.

“”(player-popup)Bradley Beal”:/players/bradley-beal-13898 is $7,100 on both sites and is averaging 36 fantasy points in his last five games. Odds are that Robert Covington will be on him though, who is one of the best on-ball defenders in the NBA. If Covington does cover Beal, that leaves Gerald Henderson and Nik Stauskas on Otto Porter. I love his chances in those matchups and will be loading up on Porter shares in tournaments.”

• Kujo2020

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Derozen is the play without lowry.

Except that one night where CoJo went for like 45 DKP lol

I played both.

• IronMonkey415

Bobby Portis is nothing to me know..

NEVER AGAIN.

• feekdogg

Wanted to switch out Wade for Derozan omce I heard Lowry was out, but I didn’t get it in time. I’m toast.

• sooted72

@billholler said...

You must not math very good

lol nsis

• Icarus66

What’s going on with Jokic?

• Lathum

@Icarus66 said...

2 early fouls

• MikeMineo

wow Cory Joseph is pretty awful unless it’s against the Nets

• kwest

dang, i was doing better as a naive nhl dfs’er

• DirkDigglerz

Common Dirk Greg Monroe Waiter please go off!

• zpa1989

please lakers stay in this game!!!!

• SkateFiend

There are some great centers in the game being sabotaged by their coaches HARD.

• wcsd832

When was Olidipo ruled out? I just checked my RotoGrinders alerts and never got anything about him not playing (Lowrey either). Or was this old news I just missed?

• SkateFiend

Please don’t go OT WAS / PHI

• sooted72

@wcsd832 said...

When was Olidipo ruled out? I just checked my RotoGrinders alerts and never got anything about him not playing (Lowrey either). Or was this old news I just missed?

lowry about half hour before lock. dipo after lock but the news came out that he was gtd about the same time as lowry.

• chansing

Jokiic ok put him back in dumbfuck coach what the hell

• billholler

Trevor Booker triple double tonight

• lloydjv1

@Icarus66 said...

Yeah. I don’t understand his lack of scoring. Someone update us. Is he being held out pr what? Was sure he was a late lock. This is crazy.

• Dfspacman

Everyone with a Washington Philly stack right now

• DirkDigglerz

Keep it close Dallas please I need more Dirk!

• billholler

For real though, Jokic got 2 fouls in first 5 minutes.

• lloydjv1

@wcsd832 said...

17 minutes after lock. I had him in 1 LU too. I was incensed.

• zpa1989

okafor a shitty play. what was i thinking lol

need more dirk!

need the lakers to stay in this!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).